Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic What goes up trick. (Read 6534 times)
Red Sox H8 Yankees
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

What goes up trick.
Apr 1st, 2014 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
For the 3 people that have not heard, there is a trick with the end fight in What Goes Up.  Goes like this.  Aggro an assassin as soon as they spawn in.  Lead it to the under bridge area where the trolls live.  Knock the bitch out, dance her ass, or otherwise leave her there.  This will ensure that the wave is never killed off so that the next waves of assassins will not spawn in. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxldMqPG9ew

Video proof.  Starts at 33:10.  Knocks her out at 34:15.
Not mine.  Just saying.
« Last Edit: Apr 1st, 2014 at 5:52pm by Red Sox H8 Yankees »  

The grass is always greener on the other side of the razor wire fence.

IP Logged

froggy
Stormreaver Piker

LUDICROUS SPEED GO!!!!!!!

Re: What goes up trick.
Reply #1 - Apr 3rd, 2014 at 2:49am
Print Post  
Pretty cool to see a barbarian solo it, makes me have some hope for them still tbh :3

Kinda surprised he/she went twf though, guess he/she did that since it was a con based build and wasnt getting 1.5 more damage from strength modifier, which makes sense.

We kill the batman.

IP Logged

khyberkajiit
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 12:59am
Print Post  
barb would work, but I bet the master artificer ring is probably the reason for WF...

Oh, and I had the fucking quest bug out several times, which when you kill everything solo to get there is quite a pain in the ass. if Armbar or whatever the fuck doesn't come down to fight you... So after enlisting help, gave up after 1400 kills... fucking support hours make it impossible to even get any help...
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2014 at 1:00am by khyberkajiit »  

IP Logged

Red Sox H8 Yankees
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 8:36am
Print Post  
khyberkajiit wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 12:59am:
barb would work, but I bet the master artificer ring is probably the reason for WF...

Oh, and I had the fucking quest bug out several times, which when you kill everything solo to get there is quite a pain in the ass. if Armbar or whatever the fuck doesn't come down to fight you... So after enlisting help, gave up after 1400 kills... fucking support hours make it impossible to even get any help...

Knowing what stage you were at would help.  Were the pillars destroyed?  If so then Anskar will not spawn purple haze until all the ice elementals have been killed too.  I have seen an ice ele fall off and bug this part out.  If you have gone through the purple haze by killing all 4 Shadovar clones and he will not come down you are truly screwed.  Either way can and will fail the quest.

IP Logged

Red Sox H8 Yankees
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 7:41am
Print Post  
Another What Goes Up trick.  It is possible to travel from the "Orb middle area" to the top of the Glacier with 2 shots of Wings/Step.  Not a single mob needs to be killed on the way up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzK8qUgZ080

At 7:30 you can see the jump off points.

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #5 - Sep 5th, 2014 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
Thanks for the share.

There are two more jumps at the glacier that Sestra didn't do, I have no clue how to explain it in plain text but you can basically reach the top without pulling a single lever either and thus avoiding a majority of the trash on the endfight.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint