Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic New Bank Tab (Read 9802 times)
Donny-Brasco
Waterworks Kobold

Re: New Bank Tab
Reply #25 - May 1st, 2014 at 12:43am
Print Post  
qweeve wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 1:09pm:
So, a guildie saw the new bank space and decided to use it for storage, you know, like a bank.  Well, he logged in later in the day, and the tab was gone, with his stuff.  Put in a ticket and the GM told him he wouldn't have access to the stuff until the tab went live. Doh

lol.. Once again we get "sorry... we fucked up, so you get assfucked while we try to correct our stupid shit, shut up and deal with it. Thank you, and may the silver flame guide you."

"I hate you all" -guild leader's favorite saying I think.. yep, we're doing it right.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #26 - May 1st, 2014 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
qweeve wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 1:09pm:
So, a guildie saw the new bank space and decided to use it for storage, you know, like a bank.  Well, he logged in later in the day, and the tab was gone, with his stuff.  Put in a ticket and the GM told him he wouldn't have access to the stuff until the tab went live. Doh

To be fair, only an idiot would (a) place anything valuable in there; and (b) leave anything valuable in there.
Really - you gonna bitch at Turdbine over that?
There are bigger fish to fry bro.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #27 - May 1st, 2014 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
Donny-Brasco wrote on May 1st, 2014 at 12:43am:
lol.. Once again we get "sorry... we fucked up, so you get assfucked while we try to correct our stupid shit, shut up and deal with it. Thank you, and may the silver flame guide you."

Or alternatively, "stupid is as stupid does"?

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #28 - May 1st, 2014 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on May 1st, 2014 at 2:24pm:

Run! Turbine Run!   Grin

IP Logged

Donny-Brasco
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #29 - May 1st, 2014 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on May 1st, 2014 at 2:24pm:

Of course.. but there's always the chance that said person thought that the bank tab was supposed to be there and was excited at having the extra storage. Now they have no access to stuff that they put in there. Should they have known better? Probably, but some people aren't really paying attention to anything but what they see in front of them. Turbine fucked up... now this person is being punished without warning for something they may have thought they were using exactly as they should have.

"I hate you all" -guild leader's favorite saying I think.. yep, we're doing it right.

IP Logged

jaggedmonk
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - May 2nd, 2014 at 12:38am
Print Post  
Donny-Brasco wrote on May 1st, 2014 at 6:00pm:
Of course.. but there's always the chance that said person thought that the bank tab was supposed to be there and was excited at having the extra storage. Now they have no access to stuff that they put in there. Should they have known better? Probably, but some people aren't really paying attention to anything but what they see in front of them. Turbine fucked up... now this person is being punished without warning for something they may have thought they were using exactly as they should have.

Considering how many things were TBD DNT and still WAI I can understand how someone would drop items in it. 
However, given turbines track record, still expect/hope players would double check first.

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #31 - May 2nd, 2014 at 1:03am
Print Post  
This person was either too stupid or (the more likely) checking for mad sploitz. I would be lying if I said I wouldnt have tried to doop shit when the bank tab was live.

IP Logged

Donny-Brasco
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #32 - May 2nd, 2014 at 1:32am
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on May 2nd, 2014 at 1:03am:
This person was either too stupid or (the more likely) checking for mad sploitz. I would be lying if I said I wouldnt have tried to doop shit when the bank tab was live.

Agreed.. but I certainly wouldn't have left them there when I logged to return later.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint