Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Soundburst SLA bug (Read 2275 times)
macadope
Korthos Resident

#1 SDSFer

Soundburst SLA bug
May 2nd, 2014 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
Saw some dude on khyber claiming an 88 soundburst sla...is there some sploit bug that any of you are aware of?

IP Logged

ThE PhAnTOM GoD
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Soundburst SLA bug
Reply #1 - May 2nd, 2014 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
DC reads in the high 60's for me and seems odd.  Haven't checked to see if it is a display bug or shows up in text.  Will let ya know later

IP Logged

Dickbutt
Titan Demolisher

Richard Butkus

Reply #2 - May 2nd, 2014 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
There was a bug where an ER would add your caster level before and after instead of resetting it. May be the same thing with character level.

IP Logged

Expinst
Epic Poster

EU gamer.

Reply #3 - May 2nd, 2014 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
There was a pm on my group (level low 20s) a couple weeks ago claiming to have high 60s enchant DC. No big deal if you invest in it but he had no clue how he got it. And I think he was off destiny. There's probably a new bug around.

None of this shit really matters.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - May 2nd, 2014 at 8:33pm
Print Post  
macadope wrote on May 2nd, 2014 at 2:39pm:
Saw some dude on khyber claiming an 88 soundburst sla...is there some sploit bug that any of you are aware of?

yes, and a few bugs for melees where evry one is super attack crazy now. All the speed runs are invalid post u21. No, im not even talking about crippling flames(fixed), mortal fear(not fixed).  Have a good day.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #5 - May 2nd, 2014 at 9:20pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 2nd, 2014 at 8:33pm:
All the speed runs are invalid post u21.

Damn. I wonder if I'm the only legit submitter in that thread.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - May 2nd, 2014 at 9:23pm
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on May 2nd, 2014 at 9:20pm:
Damn. I wonder if I'm the only legit submitter in that thread.

If you melee'd you could not help using it. This one is on Turbine.
Press attack buttons and it triggers. I'm not even trolling. I like the speed run thread. Dont take my word for it. Sit in front of a dummy and use attacks and hotbarred attacks. It's right there. Since U21...

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - May 3rd, 2014 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
Dickbutt wrote on May 2nd, 2014 at 4:21pm:
There was a bug where an ER would add your caster level before and after instead of resetting it. May be the same thing with character level.

Is it still working? Done many eTRs and I still have a crappy DC on Soundburst. Do I need to eTR my arcane sphere or any sphere?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint