Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Can we make Fucktard-specific section? (Read 20444 times)
djork
Korthos Resident

Re: Can we make Fucktard-specific section?
Reply #25 - May 28th, 2014 at 2:16am
Print Post  
rest wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 1:46am:
This whole forum is the Fucktard-specific section of the official DDO forums. What the hell did you expect?

awesome

think i found my sig if you don't mind

djork wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 2:16am:
rest wrote Today at 1:46am:
This whole forum is the Fucktard-specific section of the official DDO forums. What the hell did you expect?

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #26 - May 28th, 2014 at 2:22am
Print Post  
Vic wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 2:13am:
Touche. But these people are fucktards even among fucktards. Geeze, I thought its obvious...... Smiley

Well somethings are obvious... to everyone but you it seems!  Smiley

Must be because you so tired from that long day of work... Cry

IP Logged

Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - May 28th, 2014 at 2:25am
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 8:40pm:
OK, I'm cool with that, but I'm curious - why?

Hey, no hard feelings: It started in Welcome to big boy club Majmal thread (or similary named, you know which one, I assume). While I am no fan of Turbine (Why else would I be here) it seemed to me that while some/most ppl tried to have -relatively- meaningful or funny conversation with/about Turbine new overlord, you were just screaming out your butthurt repeatedly and non constructively. Then I noticed you are actually doing that a lot more outside that topic as well, if compared to other posters.

I get it - its the Vault, but if people want to be nastily butthurt, they can at least be funny while doing it.  You werent and arent so far.

That is my opinion and you are free to disagree.

IP Logged

Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - May 28th, 2014 at 2:29am
Print Post  
Hmmm, I really have to put some boobs in my signature...

IP Logged

DDOcrackhead
Stormreaver Piker

Worlds: Khyber, Wayfinder

Reply #29 - May 28th, 2014 at 4:32am
Print Post  
I approve this thread.

***TWF-Kalashtar, 1-st hand: Nerf-hammer, 2-nd hand: Troll-hammer. Intimidate 500. Bluff 600***

IP Logged

Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - May 28th, 2014 at 5:03am
Print Post  
DDOcrackhead wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 4:32am:
I approve this thread.

Naturlich.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #31 - May 28th, 2014 at 6:54am
Print Post  
Vic wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 2:25am:
Hey, no hard feelings: It started in Welcome to big boy club Majmal thread (or similary named, you know which one, I assume). While I am no fan of Turbine (Why else would I be here) it seemed to me that while some/most ppl tried to have -relatively- meaningful or funny conversation with/about Turbine new overlord, you were just screaming out your butthurt repeatedly and non constructively. Then I noticed you are actually doing that a lot more outside that topic as well, if compared to other posters.

I get it - its the Vault, but if people want to be nastily butthurt, they can at least be funny while doing it.  You werent and arent so far.

That is my opinion and you are free to disagree.

Oh, definitely no hard feelings, I was curious and you gave an answer I didn't need to wade through flames for, thanks. I don't disagree with anything you said.

Mostly I just come here to vent, you know "King Midas has asses ears", so I don't get on the "special watch list" on the main forums. I used to try for constructive (though mostly on the main forums not here), but you're right, I gave up on that a while ago - it gets ignored anyway and nasty buthurt is easier and more satisfying.

I had just been curious because you'd grouped me with Eighnuss in "initial read but not followup", and I thought I'd managed to avoid personal attacks and flame wars, at least. In the sense "earlier posts on The Vault but not recent posts" as opposed to "initial post in a thread but not subsequent posts" makes perfect sense.

Cheers, carry on  Tongue
« Last Edit: May 28th, 2014 at 7:02am by Meursault »  

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - May 28th, 2014 at 7:10am
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 6:54am:
Oh, definitely no hard feelings, I was curious and you gave an answer I didn't need to wade through flames for, thanks. I don't disagree with anything you said.

Mostly I just come here to vent, you know "King Midas has asses ears", so I don't get on the "special watch list" on the main forums. I used to try for constructive (though mostly on the main forums not here), but you're right, I gave up on that a while ago - it gets ignored anyway and nasty buthurt is easier and more satisfying.

I had just been curious because you'd grouped me with Eighnuss in "initial read but not followup", and I thought I'd managed to avoid personal attacks and flame wars, at least. In the sense "earlier posts on The Vault but not recent posts" as opposed to "initial post in a thread but not subsequent posts" makes perfect sense.

Cheers, carry on  Tongue

Your reasons make sense as well, and while I respect that, I wont start reading your posts because of it - because I am on vault for completely different reasons:

1. I am way too toxic to survive long on mother forums.

2. I want to be up-to-date about what is happening in the game and I dont get that in mother forums.

3. I dont want to read shit from heartbleeding paladins.

4. I like funny drama.

5. I like boobs and asses. Pretty ones.

Since you generally dont hit any of these, I dont read you much. But I do understand your reasons and hope it works for you.

IP Logged

Pallai
Stormreaver Piker

Keeper of the Rangersauce

Reply #33 - May 28th, 2014 at 9:17am
Print Post  
BAMBIBEER wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 12:43am:
First off i am not a fucktard , i am a Drunktard . Second yes 99% of all my post, replies have been done in a  Drunktard state of mind . That being typed is to pad the posts. The reason that i have posted here in the first place ON the VAULT was , is and still will be to vent my grief at Turdbine for all the real FUCKTARD  crap that they have been doing to a Game that i have enjoyed and have been playing on off for 6 years .   I dont come here to bash , fuck with or tell other poster what or not to do . If i see or have found something interresting in the game ill share . But Hate generators to other ops i don't do. My beef is with Turdbine and how they constantly shoot them self in the foot , at the same time make D&D fans , NOT DDOOH fans pissed that there fuckinking up a really great game that has been around longer than most of the Fucktards have been alive . Fucktard  Iam not. NOW DRUNKEN FUCKTard i am . FUCK OFF.  Cheesy This will be fun CHEERS Grin

Oh my God.... shut the fuck up, already.

Pallai, Ascent
Saraphima, Chennai, Northenstar, Chellai Nothing Personal
Argonessen

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - May 28th, 2014 at 9:56am
Print Post  
Little to no boobage in this thread = fail.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #35 - May 28th, 2014 at 10:14am
Print Post  
djork wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 2:16am:
awesome

think i found my sig if you don't mind

Knock yourself out.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #36 - May 28th, 2014 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
Vic wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 7:10am:
Since you generally dont hit any of these, I dont read you much. But I do understand your reasons and hope it works for you.

Well, I generally do OK on #3  Undecided

Anyway, thanks and hope it works out for you too, especially as I enjoy 2-5 in varying degrees Wink

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

that_arrow_guy
Waterworks Kobold

nothing to see here, move
along

Reply #37 - May 28th, 2014 at 11:14pm
Print Post  
DDOcrackhead wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 4:32am:
I approve this thread.

+1

I have too many toons

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - May 28th, 2014 at 11:30pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint