Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Your character can not be saved (Read 3253 times)
eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Your character can not be saved
Jun 18th, 2014 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
« Last Edit: Jun 18th, 2014 at 2:33pm by eighnuss »  

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

H8Tank
Titan Demolisher

Turbine Banned

Re: Your character can not be saved
Reply #1 - Jun 18th, 2014 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
Well, it looks like some people are having their problems addressed by filing the complaints.

IMARANGER wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 5:36pm:
Your are stupider.

IMARANGER wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 6:54pm:
I'm fantasizing about your small penis right now. 

IP Logged

Glenalth
Puppy Farmer

Not banned, just bored

Reply #2 - Jun 18th, 2014 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
Are there any interesting complaints in that list?

"Complaint: Hi, submitted a ticket for help in the game Dungeons and Dragons Online. It took them about 33 minutes to reply. At the time I had a product called a Sovereign Experience Elixir running and it was counting down the time for that while I was waiting. After the game master helped me with the initial problem involving not being able to progress through a quest, ***** failed to refund the time on my Sovereign Experience Elixir. They would not even offer a nice gesture to help me compensate me for my time lost when I asked. (This gesture was even less than half the value of what I lost on the Sovereign Experience Elixir). I am very dissatisfied with the poor service.

Desired Settlement: At the very least, I would like a refund of the time lost on the Sovereign Experience Elixir equal to 40 minutes (about the time it took for them to reply and the time I had to spend to get back there and help them fix my issue). If it is not possible to refund the time directly, I will accept a new Sovereign Experience Elixir. I will also accept 595 Turbine Points (the cost of a Sovereign Experience Elixir.

Business Response: Thank you for your inquiry.  We have replaced the Turbine Points used to purchase the XP booster and have applied a bonus 100 Turbine Points for the inconvenience.  If you have any additional questions or concerns please reach out to customer service and we'll be happy to assist.

Consumer Response: I have reviewed the response submitted by the business and have determined that the response does not satisfy or resolve my issues and/or concerns in reference to complaint.

The refund is satisfactory however I believe it was refunded to the wrong account. (It was unclear which account it was refunded to.) While I used my gmail to communicate about this issue, the account I use for the game is linked to my email at *********************** under the same name. I had created a gmail-linked account a long time ago and it is now obsolete. Could you please refund the points to the correct account (and remove the points from the gmail-linked account as you like). The account name is zxcghtzxc and is linked to the email ***********************. I would appreciate that very much.   

Business Response: We'll get that refund applied to the correct account right away.

BBB's Final Determination: Consumer accepted resolution offered by the business."

IP Logged

Glenalth
Puppy Farmer

Not banned, just bored

Reply #3 - Jun 18th, 2014 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
"Complaint: I just got done paying for my ******* account which cost me $12.95. ******* let me play my turbine account while the $12.95 was pending on my credit card. Then once the money went through on my card, ******* banned my account for Credit Card fraud. I lost everything I own on that game, and I put a lot of time and effort into that game. Just so all of it can get banned for no reason. Also once I called into *******, they told me that they couldn't release why they permanent banned my account, and they also let me know that I am a "Problematic person".

Desired Settlement: I would like to have my account back and maybe even an apology, or an explanation why this happened all happened. I really enjoy playing ********* Call, but this was truly unnecessary.

Business Response: Due in part to a high number of Terms of Service violations within our games, this individuals access to all Turbine Games has been removed permanently.

Consumer Response: I have yet been told of what I have done, and it is frustrating. They refused to tell me what I have done wrong. I have not done anything to violate the Terms of Service.  Regards, *****  **** "

IP Logged

mystafyi
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jun 18th, 2014 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jun 18th, 2014 at 1:39pm:
turbine is the pinnacle of failures, it should be a crime to provide a paid product/service that is as fucked as often as this pile of shit

Turbine had an F and a C grade within the past couple of years. I remember talking about their score in vent, the next day they had an A rating. Went from C- to A overnight. Same amount of complaints though. When it gets low, they simply pay the BBB for better grade. You do realize it is the business that pays for their grading, don't you?

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jun 18th, 2014 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
Here's a good one:

Complaint: After beaning banned on 3 accounts, I want Lotro to come out with an official policy on multi-boxing. I was boxing and did not see the GM pm 3 of my alts but seen the other 3 pm's When a GM tells me that lotro does not like multi boxers, when the community manager said on the forums it is totally legal game play. That to me sounds like the GM's and community manager are not on the same page. I want the following questions answered. Officially. I also like to see GM give more than 30 seconds to answer a PM. If I am playing 6 alts they should pm ever alt in case I dont see it 6 different GM's should not pm 6 different alts at the same time. I fully understand and totaly agree that people who afk bot,farm,camp areas should be banned, But I was not doing that in any shape or form. Also if a GM has the power to ban, why do they not have the power to unban you if they pm you and dont answer on one alt but answer on another alt. Anyone with common sense knows that a boxer can not see the pm's on all his alts. I lead from one alt and only see the pms from that one. It is like telling me I can be VIP but not have the quests being VIP. I use isboxer.com to multibox in in no way shape or form has any automated processes. 1 key stroke = 1 in game broadcast. Isboxer.com will not run by itself. I have seen many responses on the forums by the Community manager. but none have any official response. If you could come out with one it will help me and many other players decide weather or not to stay with lotro. I had 20 VIP accounts and canceled everyone due to this unwarranted ban. What I would like to see is turbines official list of software/programs that can be used. Below is the Code of Conduct if we where all to go by this every person that plays lotro would be in violation. Windows or directx or any other operating system is not officially listed. "18. You may not create, post, use or distribute any utilities, emulators or other third party software tools without the express written permission of Turbine (including, without limitation, macroing programs, botting programs, server emulators, client hacks, map hacks, and data gathering utilities)."

Desired Settlement: 1st. Lotro to come up with an official list of programs/ 3rd party software that is used. 2nd For GM's to give more than 30 seconds to respond to s PM. 3-5 min is acceptable. 3.rd For GM's and communality manager to be on the same page as to what multiboxing is. 4th For isboxer.com to be added to the official list of approved programs/3rd party software. I love lotro but the GM's are very hostile to multiboxers. I have over 12 screen shots of GM's telling me that lotro does not like members that play multi accounts. I had 20 accounts 10 I had just bought $59.99 version of HD. and all where as in past tense vip. after being degraded by a GM and Senior Customer Service Agent Ogdred. I have canceled everyone of my 20 vip's after going back and looking at my paypal I spent of $6391.00 on lotro since its launch. If these things are not taken care of I will take my business else where.

IP Logged

Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Jun 18th, 2014 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
Heh, where do you have these complaints from? Smiley

IP Logged

FuckUexploitSeekers
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Jun 18th, 2014 at 9:22pm
Print Post  
just a big shit...

IP Logged

Trollero
Waterworks Kobold

Got IDD?

Reply #8 - Jun 18th, 2014 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
"I spent of $6391.00 on lotro since its launch."

Even if I had 6k to throw at Turbine I wouldn't.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #9 - Jun 19th, 2014 at 2:35am
Print Post  
Trollero wrote on Jun 18th, 2014 at 11:37pm:
"I spent of $6391.00 on lotro since its launch."

Even if I had 6k to throw at Turbine I wouldn't.

I wouldn't spend 6k (or even 1k) for any game.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint