Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Improved Critical Feat and SWF - working? (Read 1706 times)
raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Improved Critical Feat and SWF - working?
Aug 27th, 2014 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
Building up a swashbuckler build and was wondering if the IC:slash feat would stack with the swashbuckler enhancements.

It didn't stack, but I haven't read on the known issues list if this is known.

Anyone else try IC with swash?

IP Logged

Oyster
Korthos Resident

I Love Oysters!

Re: Improved Critical Feat and SWF - working?
Reply #1 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
I have handaxe-wielding dwarf swashbuckler, he uses IC:Slash and Swashbuckling as normal. Are you sure you were using slashing weapon? Only kama, sickle, handaxe and throwaxe are slashing and 'swashbucklable'. My handaxe was 15/x3, which is in line with swashbuckling and IC.

I think you shouldn't believe the figures in Inventory screen, better check on the dummy and note which rolls give you crits. Can you elaborate why do you think they don't work together?

And by the way, SWF has nothing to do with crits, those feats only give attack speed and stat modifier, only swashbuckling modifies crit profile.

IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 9:46pm
Print Post  
I was asking because I looked at the weapon while it was equipped and it was the same crit profile after as before.  Yes, it was a slashing weapon, a sickle to be exact.  I also noticed that my crit profile seems to randomly change on the inventory screen as well.  One minute the sickle is 18-20, then 17-20 and back to 18-20 a few more minutes later.  And no, I don't have the exploit weakness enhancement yet.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #3 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 11:43pm
Print Post  
raybob wrote on Aug 27th, 2014 at 9:46pm:
I was asking because I looked at the weapon while it was equipped and it was the same crit profile after as before.  Yes, it was a slashing weapon, a sickle to be exact.  I also noticed that my crit profile seems to randomly change on the inventory screen as well.  One minute the sickle is 18-20, then 17-20 and back to 18-20 a few more minutes later.  And no, I don't have the exploit weakness enhancement yet.

You have Exploit weakness from Swashbuckler tree, every time you don't crit it stacks +1 extra threat. Stacks up to 5 times.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Aug 28th, 2014 at 1:57am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Aug 27th, 2014 at 11:43pm:
And no, I don't have the exploit weakness enhancement yet.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #5 - Aug 28th, 2014 at 4:53am
Print Post  
Damn, my reading comprehension failed me. Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint