Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Paladin build (Read 1777 times)
Orange Flash
Waterworks Kobold

Can you get the citation?

Paladin build
Jan 24th, 2015 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
i need an iconic past life (pdk) and would like also the paladin past life, so i guess i can do 18 paladin and 2 fighter

any suggestion? especially about the feat

would like a build with improved shield mastery so i can take legendary shield mastery and save those feats for the next life Cheesy

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Paladin build
Reply #1 - Jan 24th, 2015 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
Orange Flash wrote on Jan 24th, 2015 at 12:54pm:
any suggestion? especially about the feat

swf + shield mastery line. Using orb. Don't pick up PA, cleave or great cleave. Precision, imp crit slashing, bastard sword, heavy armor, ptwf, pswf, empower heal. Take 1 wizard level and get free cleave. Twist in coccon, haste boost, and malicious weapons. That is the set up for DC that I use on current 18/2 rogue shadar build.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Orange Flash
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #2 - Jan 24th, 2015 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jan 24th, 2015 at 3:17pm:
swf + shield mastery line. Using orb. Don't pick up PA, cleave or great cleave. Precision, imp crit slashing, bastard sword, heavy armor, ptwf, pswf, empower heal. Take 1 wizard level and get free cleave. Twist in coccon, haste boost, and malicious weapons. That is the set up for DC that I use on current 18/2 rogue shadar build.

ok using orb for epic could do, what about heroic? i have to use only the weapon without anything or i can wear a shield and a main weapon having both shield mastery and swf stack?

i saw some builds, they use kophesh, whats the difference bitween kopesh and bastard sword?

ok, so it will be 18 pal, 1 ftr and 1 wiz

ty a lot, most of the things i have to figure out, now i got em

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jan 24th, 2015 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
Orange Flash wrote on Jan 24th, 2015 at 12:54pm:
18 paladin and 2 fighter

Depends on if you want haste boost and feat. Saving twist slot and netting a feat over 1 wizard splash for another cleave.

Orange Flash wrote on Jan 24th, 2015 at 3:28pm:
i have to use only the weapon without anything or i can wear a shield and a main weapon having both shield mastery and swf stack?

Requires fighting with a single one-handed weapon, and wielding only an orb, runearm, or nothing in your offhand.

Orange Flash wrote on Jan 24th, 2015 at 3:28pm:
whats the difference bitween kopesh and bastard sword?

Glancing blows, higher base damage and lower crit multiplier.
« Last Edit: Jan 24th, 2015 at 3:36pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Orange Flash
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #4 - Jan 24th, 2015 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jan 24th, 2015 at 3:32pm:
Depends on if you want haste boost and feat. Saving twist slot and netting a feat over 1 wizard splash for another cleave.

Requires fighting with a single one-handed weapon, and wielding only an orb, runearm, or nothing in your offhand.

Glancing blows, higher base damage and lower crit multiplier.

ok i think i got it ty

tomorrow i'm gonna give it a try

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint