Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic safety tip for aspiring Mechanics (Read 1612 times)
Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

safety tip for aspiring Mechanics
May 3rd, 2015 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
You may find that your increased DPS might lead to a intoxicating feeling of power, it's understandable after being gimps for so long it's very heady stuff.

Pallys feel like this all the time, which goes a long way towards explaining some of the foolish shit they do, but be warned! While a the rest of the Pally's class gives them to the slack for these types of fool-hardy heroics... the Mechanic does not.

So while you are cackling about all the kills you are getting, and how you keep pulling the Boss-agro off of the Barbarian... take a moment to think twice before offering tank.

Take my word for it, I saw a pure mechanic who had tripled everyone else's kill count in repeated runs last night blithely offer to tank when the group wanted to short-man a dragon on normal. He proceeded to die 14 times.
« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2015 at 6:15pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Re: safety tip for aspiring Mechanics
Reply #1 - May 3rd, 2015 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
I guess the barb that got lost aggro either:
a) doesnt have sprint boost
b) was running in magister 2
c) a and b combined

Yes i think people realized you love mechanics from the 100th post you made about that
« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2015 at 6:27pm by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 3rd, 2015 at 6:31pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 3rd, 2015 at 7:07pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Too much retarded and less brain here. I am done.

Quote:

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - May 4th, 2015 at 12:53am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on May 3rd, 2015 at 6:26pm:
I guess the barb that got lost aggro either:
a) doesnt have sprint boost
b) was running in magister 2
c) a and b combined

Yes i think people realized you love mechanics from the 100th post you made about that

Good to see that you are still butthurt from the latest stacks of hot humiliation you were served when you got outed for your dim-witted Motherposter identity. I will let everyone else involved know you're still salty, I'm sure it will give them a chuckle. That bio of yours, the begging for public pity about your sad sad life.. that shit is comic gold. No wonder you went to ground for a few days, to have that come out? so awkward, so funny, so fake.

As for the Mechanic and the Bard? wow you really don't know shit do you? sad to see you still post on the Motherboards, gods only know how many naive readers you have mislead with your clueless posts and comments, maybe you should learn how to play? or do you enjoy kissing Fat Jerry's butt that much?

See you missed the point (as usual...), the Barbarian didn't know how to do his job, and the Mechanic didn't know what he was doing either, sort of like you.

Trust you to miss the point. Luckily I have faith that the others that read this thread will remember the "DPS is DPS, DPS is not invinibilty" tip, you? fuck no  chance.

See you in the funny papers Pity whore.
« Last Edit: May 4th, 2015 at 1:01am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #5 - May 4th, 2015 at 2:29am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on May 4th, 2015 at 12:53am:
Good to see that you are still butthurt from the latest stacks of hot humiliation you were served when you got outed for your dim-witted Motherposter identity. I will let everyone else involved know you're still salty, I'm sure it will give them a chuckle. That bio of yours, the begging for public pity about your sad sad life.. that shit is comic gold. No wonder you went to ground for a few days, to have that come out? so awkward, so funny, so fake.

As for the Mechanic and the Bard? wow you really don't know shit do you? sad to see you still post on the Motherboards, gods only know how many naive readers you have mislead with your clueless posts and comments, maybe you should learn how to play? or do you enjoy kissing Fat Jerry's butt that much?

See you missed the point (as usual...), the Barbarian didn't know how to do his job, and the Mechanic didn't know what he was doing either, sort of like you.

Trust you to miss the point. Luckily I have faith that the others that read this thread will remember the "DPS is DPS, DPS is not invinibilty" tip, you? fuck no  chance.

See you in the funny papers Pity whore.

Yes that pink suits you very well.
Like it was made for you only.

Honestly, like really honestly, the bio shit and what i did dont realy matter to me, what i find funny is how much you people here care about virtual game bio someone puts in his character.
I rally feel refreshed that there are such people on this world that care so much about this game to this degree, makes me feel, how to say it, better and above such lunatics Wink
(you included my friend)
Also, mechanic is very potent now in game.

Do try to amuse me more with provoking/trolling as i honestly like reading those posts
« Last Edit: May 4th, 2015 at 2:31am by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #6 - May 4th, 2015 at 3:48am
Print Post  
Lol, the drama queen title is so fitting.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - May 4th, 2015 at 5:22am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on May 4th, 2015 at 2:29am:
Honestly, like really honestly, the bio shit and what i did dont realy matter to me, what i find funny is how much you people here care about virtual game bio someone puts in his character.

You wouldn't know honest if it took a crap on your doorstep. And "OH Yeah" we saw how "funny" you found it... between the backpedaling (like now) and defensiveness it was very humorous to watch you squirm.

You ended up doing all that squirming, and dancing just for  a bunch of lies you made up and posted publicly in a character BIO to fill your pathetic need for stranger love and garner some attention and pity, "oh my life is soooooo hard come pity me".

Also, mechanic is very potent now in game.

Doh.

Do try to amuse me more with provoking/trolling as i honestly like reading those posts

Sorry no can do. People who feel sorry for themselves and try to make everyone see them like a victim for the sake of pity, don't have the prerequisite emotionally development to have a real sense of humor and find things funny. They just go through the motions and ape it out of insecurity, just as you are doing again now.

See? now that was funny. 
« Last Edit: May 4th, 2015 at 5:23am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - May 4th, 2015 at 5:24am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on May 4th, 2015 at 3:48am:
Lol, the drama queen title is so fitting.

I would show you the Tiara it came with, but I don't want to make you jealous.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint