Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Anyone else just get booted? (Read 1865 times)
rest
One Man Wolfpack

Anyone else just get booted?
Jul 6th, 2015 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
Some guldies and I were at the end of Lords of Dust, and when we went to loot the chest, we all got locked up. For about 3 minutes, then we were all booted "connection with the server has been lost".

Just before that I had logged out to switch characters, and was stuck on "checking product" at 44% for about 1 minute then it let me in. This is on Sarlona.

Anyone else?

IP Logged

Scrybe
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Anyone else just get booted?
Reply #1 - Jul 7th, 2015 at 1:57am
Print Post  
Only had a couple of massive lag spikes yesterday.  Put it down to Cove opening up.  Was never booted though.

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jul 7th, 2015 at 2:50am
Print Post  
rest wrote on Jul 6th, 2015 at 11:18pm:
Some guldies and I were at the end of Lords of Dust, and when we went to loot the chest, we all got locked up. For about 3 minutes, then we were all booted "connection with the server has been lost".

Just before that I had logged out to switch characters, and was stuck on "checking product" at 44% for about 1 minute then it let me in. This is on Sarlona.

Anyone else?

It was Cordo checking your account for dupes... vendor everything you have now just to be safe.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #3 - Jul 7th, 2015 at 3:08am
Print Post  
rest wrote on Jul 6th, 2015 at 11:18pm:
Anyone else just get booted?

Nope, but that's how the client works. Or usually. If you see red connection it's highly likely your client will call a time-out and die.

I remember that happening in CitW once.. whole party froze up, red connection, everyone got booted out. We did get back before the raid reset, though.

IP Logged

AllBorkedup
Waterworks Kobold

Be Happy~!

Reply #4 - Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:54am
Print Post  
Had something strange going on last night around hmm 9:30pm est or so. I was triboxing as doing some inventory shifting around and was unable to log in 2 of the accounts. the One that was previously in the game had no issues or delays. The other 2 did the same thing. Very slow on the prereq screen.. then took about 2 or 3 min on the log in showing that all the worlds were offline. I tried a few times then finally got in on the 2 other box's.

IP Logged

klajsdhd
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
Not sure what you mean by booted..

Do you mean running a quest or switching between characters and then suddenly your game client just closest on its own?

If thats the case... I've also experienced a lot of those recently.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint