Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Anyone tested if Multiple Oppurtunist feats stack? (Read 20497 times)
5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Re: Anyone tested if Multiple Oppurtunist feats stack?
Reply #75 - Sep 12th, 2015 at 10:45pm
Print Post  
yardarm_ wrote on Sep 12th, 2015 at 1:40pm:
Dear Vaulties,

in case you didn't know, Legendkilleroll on the mb = Rubbinssock = Past 7 days (changed name because of being a desperate little whore no one likes).

Thank you for your attention.

You forgot Biscuit.

What a soggy misktake.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #76 - Sep 13th, 2015 at 12:44am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Sep 11th, 2015 at 8:08am:
Is this another one of Ollie's gambits?

Older drama than that.

5 Foot Step wrote on Sep 12th, 2015 at 10:45pm:
You forgot Biscuit.

What a soggy misktake.

Dagnabbit.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Past 7 days
Ex Member

Reply #77 - Sep 13th, 2015 at 12:45am
Print Post  
Smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2015 at 4:53am by »  

IP Logged

yardarm_
Toothless Molehunter

I Love Drama!

Reply #78 - Sep 13th, 2015 at 4:31am
Print Post  
Quote:
He didn't forget. He is only too clueless to know.

Like the slutty whore, who unknowingly bore you piece of shit.

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #79 - Sep 13th, 2015 at 7:08am
Print Post  
yardarm_ wrote on May 5th, 2015 at 7:35pm:  Quote:
Too much retarded and less brain here. I am done.

yardarm_ wrote on Sep 13th, 2015 at 4:31am:
Like the slutty whore, who unknowingly bore you piece of shit.

Always good to remind dumbfucks what promises they broke, you should run along Try_Hard before the entire vault breaks your spirit again.
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2015 at 7:08am by »  

IP Logged

yardarm_
Toothless Molehunter

I Love Drama!

Reply #80 - Sep 13th, 2015 at 7:34am
Print Post  
Quote:
yardarm_ wrote on May 5th, 2015 at 7:35pm: 

Always good to remind dumbfucks what promises they broke, you should run along Try_Hard before the entire vault breaks your spirit again.

Gimp

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #81 - Sep 14th, 2015 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Sep 7th, 2015 at 1:39pm:
That's correct, having never played a rogue character over 13, I did not know you couldn't take it twice. The one character I had at rogue 13 took Improved Evasion first, and so never had to the opportunity to see if Opportunist can be taken twice.

I thought we could take one last look at this little gem before this thread falls off page one and Harharhar starts pretending it never happened.

What a fucking lying poser, how a turd this stupid is able to remember to breath in-between yelling "my throwing build" every 3 seconds is beyond me.

Have a great week people.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #82 - Sep 14th, 2015 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
you are seriously the best PR in the world. Keep it up.
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2015 at 7:10pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #83 - Sep 14th, 2015 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
Good PR huh? It's good that you are finally admitting you only want attention and you don't care what you get attention for, even if it is for being exposed as lying and posting about things you don't know.

I have to tell you this is progress, you're finally come to terms with the truth, that you don't really know how the game works and that you only make posts pretending to for the attention. Good for you son, good for you.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to getting over you attention addiction.
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2015 at 7:59pm by »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #84 - Sep 15th, 2015 at 1:19am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Sep 12th, 2015 at 4:17am:
Posts disappeared in the sunshine board again. Maybe Hag deleted them this time instead of merely hiding them.

You caught me.

In the midst of my hectic work schedule I took the time to not only log on to the vault for the first time in a month but to also then spend several hours searching through all of the posts Sobsobsob has ever made to find and remove any of those posts that might make him look like a stark raving fuckwit crippled by insecurity.

As you might imagine the list was long, just over 1000 in fact. Thus I was forced to lower the bar a bit, and then lower it again from posts that make Harharhar look like a spot-light starved retard, to posts that really undermine what little credibility Harhar has left, this brought the number down to just over 999.

You can imagine my difficulty, I mean after all Sobsobsob and I are so close, we care for each other so very much, and really respect each other like brothers....  so of course I wanted to take the time from my rather tight schedule to remove posts that might make him look bad in any way, I mean that MAKES TOTAL SENSE doesn't it?

Anyway,by the time I had lowered the bar even farther to leave only -posts that make Harharhar look like an ignorant blowhard obsessed with having people know that he once made a half-way useful build in between his extended bouts of being an uninformed retard turd gargler I was able to get the number of posts that needed to be removed to 995. It was begging to look like a hopeless task. But as you so cleverly pointed out 5 Foot, I had to remove those posts and spare him embarrassment, because I care so much for him, just a brilliant conclusion, once again, well done.

After 18 hours I had been able to lower the bar so far that I would only remove -posts by Harharhar that make the reader feel the hellish need to kill him in order to quiet the yammering ignorance and ineptitude that constantly issues forth from his asscheeks past his implanted head to emerge as posts, which brought the number down to 991.   

Luckily for me by this time, it appeared that Harharhar had already hopped online and removed a couple dozen posts himself to avoid humiliation, well at least some humiliation.

Nothing gets by you buddy does it?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint