Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Any thrower build with max sneak attack (Read 1231 times)
gimpforlife
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Any thrower build with max sneak attack
Dec 7th, 2015 at 5:35am
Print Post  
Looking for a thrower build with max sneak attack damage what would be the best split and level progression and feats

« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2015 at 7:50am by gimpforlife »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Re: Any thrower build with max sneak attack
Reply #1 - Dec 7th, 2015 at 12:52pm
Print Post  
Its hard, either you go 17 Rogue/3 Monk and skip 10k, which allows Improved Sneak Attack. You go T5 Mechanic, rest in Halfling, Ninja Spy, and TA for Shadow Dodge, or assassin for more SA dice. This will get close to 20 SA dice, before equipment. As such, I would recommend Running in either LD or SD, with LD being the best if you can keep 7 stakcs of blitz up.

Feats are listed 1000 times in 10 different threads about throwers, including my own, here or on the motherboards.

Other option would be 14 Rogue/6 Monk for 10k. You only lose a little SA, but gain 10k which is awesome. This is more of the direction I would recommend. You could do 13 Rogue/1x 6 Monk since SA dice are at odd levels. I would recommend FvS for SP and empower healing, but lots of things are options. You could even go 7 Monk for the extra Doubleshot during 10k.

IP Logged

Doodle
Abbot Raider

Shoot first ask questions
later!

Reply #2 - Dec 7th, 2015 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
For what you are looking for I would say: 14 rogue/ 6 monk halfling.  With 10k stars you would be doing way more damage overall combined IMO.  Or like jakeela said: any of his other options are great. 

Btw, the 12 rgr/ 6 monk/ 2 ftr - human thrower build you have is nice.  Loving the option of manyshot.  Running fotw.  Nice build.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #3 - Dec 7th, 2015 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
Doodle wrote on Dec 7th, 2015 at 1:05pm:
For what you are looking for I would say: 14 rogue/ 6 monk halfling.  With 10k stars you would be doing way more damage overall combined IMO.  Or like jakeela said: any of his other options are great. 

Btw, the 12 rgr/ 6 monk/ 2 ftr - human thrower build you have is nice.  Loving the option of manyshot.  Running fotw.  Nice build.

Yeah this is really my favorite. I'm running 14Monk/6Ranger which is higher DPS, but the defenses are not nearly as good. We'll see how it does in Legendary content, I may go back to 12 Ranger/6Monk/2 Ftr. Or I may just do 12 Ranger/8Monk and split the difference. We'll see.

Thanks though, glad you like it. I would thank the people who helped me come up with it, but I don't know their Vault handles.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #4 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 11:32am
Print Post  
So you wanna build a disgusting fucking gimp, eh?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint