Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Wolf criticals (Read 954 times)
Aau
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Wolf criticals
Jan 10th, 2016 at 10:43am
Print Post  
In wolf form I am seeing a Critical profile of 18x3, 19-20x5 - have Devastating Critical from LD - what else am I missing that gives a +1 Critical multiplier and +1 Range (Wiki states Winter Wolf form as being 19-20 x3 - no idea if that is accurate though). I have IC Blunt (shouldn't that increase the base range to 17-20x3 by the way?) - is that what is increasing the base range from 19-20x3 to 18-20x3? If so what else gives +1 Crit multiplier for 19-20 other than Devastating critical?

[edit]
Forgot about Overwhelming critical which is +1 crit multiplier on 19-20 - so the x5 is solved, but still missing the 17 crit threat range from IC blunt - if it indeed works that way Smiley

Can anybody confirm whether the vorpal range increase from PSWF affects the knockdown on Balanced attacks?
« Last Edit: Jan 10th, 2016 at 10:50am by Aau »  

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Re: Wolf criticals
Reply #1 - Jan 10th, 2016 at 10:53am
Print Post  
Aau wrote on Jan 10th, 2016 at 10:43am:
Can anybody confirm whether the vorpal range increase from PSWF affects the knockdown on Balanced attacks?

Didn't work for me like 2 months ago.
Took pswf shortly before etr for lulz and tried against dummy for few minutes. No knockdown on 19s.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #2 - Jan 10th, 2016 at 11:42am
Print Post  
I'm going to test it.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #3 - Jan 10th, 2016 at 12:23pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Improved Critical

Usage: Passive
Prerequisite: Base attack bonus of 8 or higher
Description

This feat adds 1, 2, or 3 to critical threat range based on the weapon type's unmodified threat range.

+3 for falchion, great crossbow, kukri, rapier, and scimitar.
+2 for bastard sword, dagger, greatsword, heavy crossbow, khopesh, light crossbow, long sword, repeating heavy crossbow, repeating light crossbow, short sword, and throwing dagger.
+1 to all other weapons.

Probably WAI.

Somebody should test out Impact weapons.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint