Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Still playing DDO? (Read 1373 times)
[]
Madame President

Still playing DDO?
Jan 3rd, 2017 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
And bragging about it?  You're like kids who got held back for years while everyone else graduated, and play it off like you're more "all about" school than the posers who went and graduated.  I don't know what you stupid fucks look like IRL, but I'm 100% certain that if I ever saw any of you in person, I'd be overwhelmed by the urge to press whatever change I had in my pocket into your palm and wish you the best of luck.

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Re: Still playing DDO?
Reply #1 - Jan 3rd, 2017 at 5:35pm
Print Post  
Yeah sure why not.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #2 - Jan 3rd, 2017 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 3rd, 2017 at 5:20pm:
I don't know what you stupid fucks look like IRL, but I'm 100% certain that if I ever saw any of you in person, I'd be overwhelmed by the urge to press whatever change I had in my pocket into your palm and wish you the best of luck.

if you saw me irl, the only change in your pocket would be the increasing girth and ridigity of your penis as it became erect, and i do not doubt your resulting desire to press it into me or my palm.

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #3 - Jan 7th, 2017 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jan 3rd, 2017 at 5:54pm:
if you saw me irl, the only change in your pocket would be the increasing girth and ridigity of your penis as it became erect, and i do not doubt your resulting desire to press it into me or my palm.

Pics pls or homo.

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint