Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Repeater Endgame Gear? (Read 1557 times)
WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Repeater Endgame Gear?
May 20th, 2018 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
Was curious what people were running. Am farming up my assassin daggers on this before I etr or LR.

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Repeater Endgame Gear?
Reply #1 - May 20th, 2018 at 7:37pm
Print Post  
i think it has to be the new light xbow now? the crit range and the 3pc set bonus of +1 crit multi on 19-20. though you have to use that rune arm and the bracers. silent avenger set should probably be outfitted.

is echo trinket fixed yet? if not then improved deception has to come from guile or backstabber's. i dont know if i would use the ring slot for it as rings are too good in ddo atm with at least 3 named rings that could compete for the slot. nightfall, prowess, and commands.

the molten gloves save a feat and have armor piercing, while the neck slot is really weak for ranged builds, relegated to cannith or slavers unless using guile. there will be overlap on guile coming from ghostly on the cloak. baba goggles BiS.   

would start with these and fit in the rest.

silent set
armor
cloak
belt

renegade champion set
rune arm
light xbow
bracers

BiS
baba goggles
executioner's helm
ring of prowess
ring of nightfall

improved deception item :
guile

that leaves trinket, gloves and boots open to cover rest.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Re: Repeater Endgame Gear?
Reply #2 - May 23rd, 2018 at 5:40am
Print Post  
The new light xbow has armor-piercing so the molten gloves are a swap item for me. I would slot backstabbers for improved deception in the glove slot which frees up neck for slavers or cannith crafted. Only thing I don't like is the lack of HAmp so will need another swap item or craft onto the trinket. This also means you could switch one of the rings to Slavers for the 5 set if desired.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint