Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic PSA - Evening Star glitches (maybe exploits) (Read 754 times)
Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

PSA - Evening Star glitches (maybe exploits)
Feb 11th, 2019 at 3:57am
Print Post  
Evening Star has been glitchy as fuck since the last update.  NPCs and items are not pathing correctly (if you pay attention, traps are being placed deep in the ground in Wheloon right now).

They really seem to have Turbined the hell out of E-star.  It's getting some mention on the motherboards but I doubt we'll see a fix any time soon.  So here's a warning about a few quests and a reminder: if it's this fucked up - there's got to be a few exploits in there for fast completion somewhere.

Friends in Low Places - crests are spawning on top of the force field.  You can easily grab them and skip one of the big fights for a slightly quicker completion.  And...you HAVE to grab them before the fight otherwise they'll fall through the floor when the forcefield drops and you'll have to start over.

Overgrowth - 3rd wood woad doesn't seem to spawn and possibly might screw up the Bard finding the secret door at the end.  Not sure if they're related but probably best to skip that opt.  One of my runs the Bard got hung up on the door and wanted to take one additional step before searching...which it couldn't since the door was in the way.

I've noticed a few other cases in various quests of monsters kind of getting hung up on walls or doors and not really becoming active because their pathing is all types of Turbined right now.

Post 'em if you find 'em.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

xcalabers
Korthos Resident

Re: PSA - Evening Star glitches (maybe exploits)
Reply #1 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:17am
Print Post  
Friends in Low Places - I ran this yesterday and the crests spawned underground and was impossible to grab. We had to redo the quest and the second time it was floating.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint