Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 8wiz / 8mnk / 4ftr? (Read 517 times)
UnknownBuilder
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

8wiz / 8mnk / 4ftr?
Jun 2nd, 2019 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
The class splash is 8wiz / 8mnk / 4ftr (you can change this 4ftr to 4wlk).  Focusing on STR and WIS.

Why 8 of wiz?
A: Because at lvl 7 you already have enough self-heal but in lvl8 I get another 4th cycle spell. With this I get: Death Aura, Negative Energy Burst and Dimensional Door.
And the Vampire form in my opinion is stronger than Phantom for Meelee attacks due to the chance of giving negative level constantly (and really catches very easy)

Why 4 of ftr?
A: To increase the PRR with the defensive stay of Stawart Defender, in addition to contributing a bit of extra HP as well.

What is the difference between 4 of ftr and 4 of wlk?
A: Only game style. As I said ftr will give you more resistance in combat but the wlk will give you a bit of HP too (not as much as ftr), a false life equal to twice your CONS that goes up every 5 seconds and a passive damage as well every 5 seconds you will climb with your Power spell.

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Re: 8wiz / 8mnk / 4ftr?
Reply #1 - Jun 2nd, 2019 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
What in the fuck is the goal of this build?

8 wiz is not enough for actual self healing, especially in reaper content. This is because Death Aura and Neg Burst suck dick at scaling without 12+ wiz levels, and even then the more wizard the better.

As someone who's played more fucking undead melee builds, splashes, and gimped ideas than anyone, I can tell you right now there's nothing in this idea worth attempting.

Like why fucking 8 monk? What does the extra 2 levels get you for this build?

Maybe with U43 (I assume by the way Lyn keeps hinting) we'll see the revamp to PM and Vampire might finally get scaling lifesteal to make up for being a wizard in the first place. But until the PM update you shouldn't play undead melees.
« Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2019 at 8:04pm by Edrein »  

IP Logged

UnknownBuilder
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jun 2nd, 2019 at 8:07pm
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Jun 2nd, 2019 at 8:04pm:
Maybe with U43 (I assume by the way Lyn keeps hinting) we'll see the revamp to PM and Vampire might finally get scaling lifesteal to make up for being a wizard in the first place. But until the PM update you shouldn't play undead melees.

Dude 18/2 wizmonk is the best right now

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 1:00am
Print Post  
The best at shitting itself after it dies to the first batch of mobs in a quest.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint