Normal Topic Factorio (Read 1177 times)
Fuck Off
The Big Fuck

My favorite word is Fuck.
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Factorio
Jul 12th, 2019 at 12:51am
Print Post  
I've wasted a lot of time on this game so far.  Bought it last March.  Technically, it is early release but they release the most recent build several times a week, and it is very stable.  March was update 17.something for the experimental, it is still 17.somethingbutseveralupdates but they don't break everything that got fixed, and fix what needs to be fixed.  I think they are pretty much polishing things and trying to make the intro/tutorial better, I tried out the new scenario and it is better than when I first played and makes more sense. They also made some changes to recipes but they now make more sense, some recipes had some item that didn't make sense for the product you were making and the new ones make more sense out of things, some of them give you a reason to make a base product. 

Modding is fully supported and there are some pretty good mods.

It is mostly like a puzzle game that lets me think problems through and come up with a solution otherwise I really don't know why I like this game, not exactly that violent, you do get the bomb(need a mod to get a nice mushroom cloud visual,) but the stuff you kill are bugs which are the natural inhabitants of the planet.  I'm trying to genocide the bugs but they are not very interesting to fight, I may see about making the blast way bigger to really wipe out the planet, I'm filling in water and placing concrete down on every inch of dirt.  Fuck this planet, it is going to die along with all it's native living things, your character crash landed on the planet and is not native. 

Mostly, the game is about moving stuff from A to B and making stuff from that product and moving down a line.  The win condition is to launch a rocket.  Actually quite easy and can be done under 4 hours that I know of.  You get science from launching the rockets but one at a time is boring, more fun to try and make the base big enough so that you can launch a bunch of rockets each minute which takes a massive amount of stuff. 

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.  - Albert Einstein

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Re: Factorio
Reply #1 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 3:06pm
Print Post  
nice

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Smrti
VoD Slasher

I Am Fooling No One

Reply #2 - Nov 25th, 2022 at 11:26pm
Print Post  
The factory must grow.

Munkenmo wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 at 9:41pm:
All hail Smrti.

Felgor wrote on Sep 11th, 2012 at 11:18pm:
Fuck Australia.

rev Jim wrote on Sep 12th, 2012 at 8:40am:
I wish I was a rich black woman sometimes........

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #3 - Nov 30th, 2022 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
was super excited to see this thread and was already planning how to fit into my reply how long ago this boat sailed for you to be finding it today but then i saw its a fucking 3 year old thread what the fuck are you doing

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Smrti
VoD Slasher

I Am Fooling No One

Reply #4 - Dec 22nd, 2022 at 4:38am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Nov 30th, 2022 at 6:22pm:
was super excited to see this thread and was already planning how to fit into my reply how long ago this boat sailed for you to be finding it today but then i saw its a fucking 3 year old thread what the fuck are you doing

I take breaks

Munkenmo wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 at 9:41pm:
All hail Smrti.

Felgor wrote on Sep 11th, 2012 at 11:18pm:
Fuck Australia.

rev Jim wrote on Sep 12th, 2012 at 8:40am:
I wish I was a rich black woman sometimes........

IP Logged

Bobbicus
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Dec 22nd, 2022 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
The Factory never sleeps.

Also, shut the fuck up and go buy Starsector. You'll thank me later.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #6 - Dec 23rd, 2022 at 11:07am
Print Post  
Smrti wrote on Dec 22nd, 2022 at 4:38am:
I take breaks

Not long enough ones, apparently.

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint