Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic crossbow for inquisitive (Read 2507 times)
bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

crossbow for inquisitive
Aug 18th, 2019 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
So, I can't find much of a better crossbow for my inquisitor than Ratcatcher for levels 20-28ish.
Is there anything better out there that doesn't require a huge grind to get (not going to get Storm for Zawabi's anytime soon)?

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Re: crossbow for inquisitive
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2019 at 9:56pm
Print Post  
Do you have any decent filligries that you’re going to put on it? If you don’t have half a dozen good filligries (sp?) then just stick with Ratcatcher.

If you do have them, then you have lots of nice options including the lottery crossbows from the challenges right at level 20 or a Thunderforged a few levels later. That isn’t 20-28, though.

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2019 at 11:15pm
Print Post  
And TF isn't sent compatible.

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 8:53am
Print Post  
Frak... completely forgot about sentient... been running 1-30 for past lives and didn't even think of that.

IP Logged

Rzyman
Waterworks Kobold

lovers gonna love

Reply #4 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:45am
Print Post  
Ratcatcher is the best option dependless on filgrees. On inq you supposed to be able to crit anything, and crit profile on this one is just best. Epic Storm may be better, but its almost not an option cause of farm.

IP Logged

Makk
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 1:26pm
Print Post  
At what point does something surpass rat catcher?  Endgame raid bows?  (Volley? or the new raid one?)

(I’m totally new to the Xbow build and want to level up a guy to keep at cap for raids)

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
Makk wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 1:26pm:
At what point does something surpass rat catcher?  Endgame raid bows?  (Volley? or the new raid one?)

(I’m totally new to the Xbow build and want to level up a guy to keep at cap for raids)

At cap, once you can add 8 filigrees into your xbow.

Or if your character has a really low damage modifier which would let the loaded dice of ravnloft and sharn beat the expanded critical profile.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint