Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic New sale in honor of mental illness! (Read 781 times)
Count Dante
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

New sale in honor of mental illness!
Jun 30th, 2020 at 1:28am
Print Post  
As someone who has suffered with a mild form of mental retardation all of my life, I would like to stress that even the mentally handicap can be functional members of society.  I'm proud to present myself as an example.  Even with such a shockingly low IQ, I've still managed to start my own on-line business!

So please be a little sensitive that some of us struggle to do simple things that you take for granted.  Even an easy task like tying a shoe can make someone like myself feel very proud!

To help bring attention to the cause of Retard Lives Matter, I'm offering a 75% discount to any second purchase (of a lesser value) at the DDO Dupe Store!  Buy a package and get 75% off a lesser package for the rest of the week!

Hit me up on Discord with the following coupon code:

#Itsoktoberetarded#Itsoktoberetarded#Itsoktoberetarded

Grand wrote on Mar 11th, 2017 at 12:08am:
I'm a big believer in the old adage saw that you should never make a bet you can't afford to lose!

Welcher.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: New sale in honor of mental illness!
Reply #1 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:14am
Print Post  
I think calling yourself a "functional member of society" is being a little generous. You're a Bishop sock.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint