Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic OFFICIAL DDO DUPE STORE SALE <3 (Read 992 times)
Count Dante
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

OFFICIAL DDO DUPE STORE SALE <3
Jul 8th, 2020 at 10:18am
Print Post  
I really want to apologize to the community for the various misunderstandings this week.� I did not intentionally try to rip-off any of my customers or mules.� I simply had a few unexpected expenses that put me behind on payments, refunds and deliveries.

I paid two homeless guys to jerk each other off while I raped a monkey and it turned out to be much more expensive than I originally calculated.� The homeless guys were cheap, but monkeys are very expensive!� For what it�s worth, I deeply regret it now.� The monkey was not into it. </3

Let me take the time to assure the people dealing with me that it�s all under control now:

Buyers:� I will only completely screw you over if you let me.� If you make a big enough fuss or threaten to cut payment, I will eventually provide everything promised.� Probably.

Producers:� I will give you all the respect deserving of someone that can�t cause any problem for me through paypal.� I promise I will absolutely pay you what I feel like when I feel like it.� Since I�ll mostly likely be the first to get caught, rest assured I won�t squeal like that monkey did and exchange your names, identities and bank accounts for leniency.

I�m slashing prices for the rest of the week as a gesture of good faith!

Heroic Box ($1)
Imp. Epic Box ($1)
Epic Box ($1)
Trunks ($1)
Tensers ($1)

One slightly used monkey (best offer)

Find me on discord!

edit: obvious clues left so there is no doubt which sock this was before.
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2021 at 6:01am by Count Dante »  

Grand wrote on Mar 11th, 2017 at 12:08am:
I'm a big believer in the old adage saw that you should never make a bet you can't afford to lose!

Welcher.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint