Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 25 Otto's Boxes for .01! (Read 2173 times)
Count Dante
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

25 Otto's Boxes for .01!
Jul 2nd, 2020 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
In honor of Pride Month ending, the DDO Dupe Store is proud to offer 25 Otto's Boxes for only one American cent!*

Remember:
Gay lives matter!
Black lives matter!
Blue lives matter!
Retard lives matter!
Duper lives matter!

Simply pull up the store and enter the coupon code #gaylivesmatter for your (almost) free Ottos boxes!  A big shout out to our friends in the LGBT (and our more than friends.  You know who you are  Wink ).

https://www.dupeddostore.xyz/

*One per customer only please.

Grand wrote on Mar 11th, 2017 at 12:08am:
I'm a big believer in the old adage saw that you should never make a bet you can't afford to lose!

Welcher.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Re: 25 Otto's Boxes for .01!
Reply #1 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
Wow! how bitter is this cheater?

We get it, you lost your job working for the Dupestore guy, he was better at setting up and capitalizing on his exploits and didn't need you anymore, get over it son. What did you expect to happen? you were cheating and among a gang of outlaws only the smartest and most ruthless prevail, you set yourself up and got what you deserved so stop whining about it because the only person even bothering to pay the slightest bit of attention is me because I'm glad to see a cheater miserable. 

Meanwhile, even as you waste your time posting for sympathy and trying to screw with his business that guy is duping and selling boxes like crazy. If I had one bone to pick with a second-tier henchman wannabe like you it would be that if you hadn't started trying to ruin and cash in on his business he would have stayed closed, but now he is back to taking orders and flooding servers with duped otto boxes just to show he can. Thanks idiot.
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2020 at 4:47pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Bishøp
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
It's because I have too many socks and no imagination.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #3 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 6:58pm
Print Post  
Dear god, there's 4 of you now?!

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #4 - Jul 15th, 2020 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jul 2nd, 2020 at 4:44pm:
Wow! how bitter is this cheater?

We get it, you lost your job working for the Dupestore guy, he was better at setting up and capitalizing on his exploits and didn't need you anymore, get over it son. What did you expect to happen? you were cheating and among a gang of outlaws only the smartest and most ruthless prevail, you set yourself up and got what you deserved so stop whining about it because the only person even bothering to pay the slightest bit of attention is me because I'm glad to see a cheater miserable. 

Meanwhile, even as you waste your time posting for sympathy and trying to screw with his business that guy is duping and selling boxes like crazy. If I had one bone to pick with a second-tier henchman wannabe like you it would be that if you hadn't started trying to ruin and cash in on his business he would have stayed closed, but now he is back to taking orders and flooding servers with duped otto boxes just to show he can. Thanks idiot.

The 0.1% has spoken... again

Grin Grin Grin

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint