Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Interesting lag today (Read 936 times)
Nub
Korthos Resident

Interesting lag today
Apr 14th, 2021 at 12:37am
Print Post  
Tldr - lagged up an instance so the mobs & hireling didn't move, but I was fine.

So I'm dualboxing on HC, server 26 & 27 (from /loc) have been having seizures during my runs in Ataraxia. Decide to do HiPS.

I'm running hires, both following main, pike bard alt.

Quest starts and plays as normal. Kill first groups. Go wrong way at first intersection (around to where there is a secret room with mobs that spawn in after opening the secret door).

So the mob group in that hallway in that area has a reaper, hires start nuking. Blast (pike bard hire) goes down and my pet was swamped by melee mobs.

Kill the bads, raise blast.

From here blast froze up and didn't move. Other hire and pet froze but would teleport catch-up. All enemy spawns were rooted in spot and didn't even turn to fight me.

If a caster was facing me, it would cast spells at me, which would damage me, but otherwise be a lemon. Reapers dis spawn but also didn't move.

Accidentally fixed the instance by swapping over to bard and calling blast back.

Might just be a cool story bro, but I figured you lot might make use of it. Haven't yet tried to replicate.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint