Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Don't use Paypal friends and family advice (Read 409 times)
gumba
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Don't use Paypal friends and family advice
Sep 5th, 2022 at 1:27am
Print Post  
Duped Otto's box seller called Lastbox ripped me off for €270. My own fault for letting him wear me down into using discord and agreeing to pay with Paypal friends and family method. Only 2 of the boxes he sold me worked, the other 9 hero and 11 Impepics don't do anything or activate. Waited weeks for him to make it right and has disappeared the last week. Last interactions after I returned non-working boxes were mostly him saying he would get around to refund while obliquely threatening me to not post anything negative or I might be swamped with posts and that SSG could ban me if they knew my payment details. Since this happened I have found many complaints and warnings about him on epicnpc and discord that I should have checked for before paying anything. If you buy from Lastbox do it here and do not use friends and family, use Goods and service option so you can get your money back if he tries to rip you off and don't use money you cannot afford to lose. Know that you are always taking a risk when buying from dupers, so be careful where you can.  Fuck that guy.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Re: Don't use Paypal friends and family advice
Reply #1 - Sep 5th, 2022 at 9:54am
Print Post  
Never, ever use Friends and Family to pay for stuff on Paypal unless you're actually sending money to friends or family.

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

gumba
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Sep 6th, 2022 at 1:56am
Print Post  
Just like Lastbox threatened both of my playing accounts were banned today. My main account and secondary account, never had boxes on the secondary but bought points with the same card on both.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #3 - Sep 6th, 2022 at 9:00am
Print Post  
That's pretty funny.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1