Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic PL Prioritization (Read 3455 times)
noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

PL Prioritization
Dec 3rd, 2022 at 12:22am
Print Post  
I've decided to make a second uber-completionist because why the fuck not. I've farmed about 500 of the 800 tokens I'll need to all the RPLs.

The question is: should I knock out the racial past lives first and then get all the heroic/iconic PLs, or vice versa? I already have 4x epic completionist and 9 heroic PLs on this guy.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Erofen
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: PL Prioritization
Reply #1 - Dec 3rd, 2022 at 3:35am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Dec 3rd, 2022 at 12:22am:
I've decided to make a second uber-completionist because why the fuck not. I've farmed about 500 of the 800 tokens I'll need to all the RPLs.

The question is: should I knock out the racial past lives first and then get all the heroic/iconic PLs, or vice versa? I already have 4x epic completionist and 9 heroic PLs on this guy.

If the 9 heroic PLs are all different classes, finish off the 1x heroics for the now free completionist feat. Otherwise, focus on racials.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #2 - Dec 3rd, 2022 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Erofen wrote on Dec 3rd, 2022 at 3:35am:
If the 9 heroic PLs are all different classes, finish off the 1x heroics for the now free completionist feat. Otherwise, focus on racials.

Sadly they are all on just 3 classes: wizard, barb, and fighter.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #3 - Dec 3rd, 2022 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
Do the iconics before the heroics so you don't get stuck with bad multiclassing or need to blow hearts.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #4 - Dec 3rd, 2022 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Dec 3rd, 2022 at 4:06pm:
Do the iconics before the heroics so you don't get stuck with bad multiclassing or need to blow hearts.

I'd rather combine the heroics with iconics(this char has no iconic lives yet) since heart seeds are much less tedious to farm than tokens of the 12. Gotta wait for a vip bonus weekend to fast track the racials though.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Dec 4th, 2022 at 1:13am
Print Post  

This is definitely the type of question uber completionists ask.

IP Logged

S_O_B
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Dec 4th, 2022 at 9:03am
Print Post  
My choice was to get completionist first with heroic lives.  Good bonus vs effort.
Then getting racial's before jumping back to get triple-heroics.
Each life going to 30 for an Epic PL and some Rpoints.

IP Logged

higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Reply #7 - Dec 4th, 2022 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
do 1 * heroics to get heroic completionist.

I ain't got no mothafukkinsignature

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #8 - Dec 4th, 2022 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
S_O_B wrote on Dec 4th, 2022 at 9:03am:
My choice was to get completionist first with heroic lives.  Good bonus vs effort.
Then getting racial's before jumping back to get triple-heroics.
Each life going to 30 for an Epic PL and some Rpoints.

higgildypiggildy wrote on Dec 4th, 2022 at 12:51pm:
do 1 * heroics to get heroic completionist. 

That's probably going to be the most economical. Also will give me something to do while I grind out more tokens. Looking over my notes, I can do 9 heric/iconics together, then do the last 3(favored soul, sorc, warlock) the old fashioned way since no iconics really synergize with those. Then move on to grinding out the racials. If you're wondering: yes I'll be boxing all these lives; I just haven't got enough Imp. ottos to completely box out the iconic lives; so those will be played from 26-30 or thereabouts.

Should be fun.

IP Logged

Shunned
Stormreaver Piker

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Reply #9 - Dec 4th, 2022 at 5:16pm
Print Post  
a second uber-completionist because why the fuck not. I've farmed about 500 of the 800 tokens I'll need

SpaceGoat wrote on Dec 4th, 2022 at 1:13am:
This is definitely the type of question uber completionists ask.

noamineo wrote on Dec 4th, 2022 at 1:52pm:
If you're wondering: yes I'll be boxing all these lives

got tons of ottos but no hearts.  you fucking filthy casual duper.  you dont know what youre doing but you have it all.  i dont hate you because you duped.  i hate you because now youre in formerly rare air, the space where established sophisticates could lounge and banter.  The arena of the proven.  A forum if you will, where esoteric gamesmanship ruled yet within a confine of mutual acknowledgment and understanding.

But then here comes you and your ilk.  You waft in, without concern nor letter of marque, floating blissfully by like a turd in a lazy river.  You stink.  You fucking noob.  Get the fuck out you god dam normieneo

IP Logged

Oracler
Titan Demolisher

Sploits! omnomnom..

Reply #10 - Dec 7th, 2022 at 4:12am
Print Post  
With new char:

1. Paladin starting with highest veteran possible, TR at 20. So you utilize 50% exp you need to lvl 20.
2. Anything, TR at 20. So you utilize 75% exp you need to lvl 20.
3. Finish heroic completionist on iconics (remaining 13 classes, some Archetypes are better than original class). Once you got your heroic completionist...
4. Start working on racials and epic reincarnations by doing ETR + RTR combo each time.
5. Once racial completionist - do rest of the iconics.
6. Finish remaining classes/archetypes at the very end.

Why this order?
- because introducing new race is not a big deal, you may catch up with the new race anytime
- because introducing new iconic when you did all the classes/archetypes already is really a fuck up so you should postpone doing regular class TR as much as possible.

Here's a drama, There's a drama, and another little drama
Fuzzy drama, Funny drama, drama drama duck

drama drama, cheesecake drama, tablet, brick, potato, drama
drama drama mushroom drama, drama drama duck

IP Logged

Everling
Waterworks Kobold

Living but dead.

Reply #11 - Dec 7th, 2022 at 10:54am
Print Post  

Not that anyone cares, but on my second "main toon" I am farming racials first, just because I need those more than anything else for racial AP's for my final build.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #12 - Dec 7th, 2022 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
I'm doing the iconics for heroic completionist first primarily because I want a VIP bonus weekend to do the racials. And also because I still need to farm about 200 tokens of the 12. If I get a nice lazy saturday in here I think I'll ETR all my chest-pullers so I can ransack Von3 twice. That'd net me 210 tokens and take most of the day.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint