Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) WTS Account-Quitting DDO-COMP/LOADED Account (Read 5023 times)
Killtard
Waterworks Kobold

I love killing tards!

Re: WTS Account-Quitting DDO-COMP/LOADED Account
Reply #125 - Feb 12th, 2023 at 10:18pm
Print Post  
Also I'd like to thank vault for giving me such a serious ass kicking and humiliations that I finally became so desperate to save face that I decided to try lie that I sold an account for 1k even though Ive been trying to sell that very same account it unsuccessfully since last December. Hope nobody notices  Embarrassed EmbarrassedAnd because I am flailing to save face you can bet that I will come back here and post again, even though I said I wouldn't and that I was retiring. I won't be able to help myself, the thought that a bunch of strangers who got the best of me will know that I didn't actually sell my account will make me crawl back here and try to float some story even though we all know it will never work, Im powerless to resist

IP Logged

AAH
DQ Assaulter

SSG .. making shit a reality.

Reply #126 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 7:19am
Print Post  
So many unwanted children in the world.

Gunga wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 9:31am:
This game doesn’t deserve great players, honestly.

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellōws
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #127 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 9:25am
Print Post  
Make Sure you stop by the inspired Quarter for your daily tongue lashing, I don’t have anything to give anymore as I am officially out of stock on boxes but I am making posts to try to make me look better. I’m a depressed and Sad boy trying to earn respect by giving away all my illicit goods that I have scammed off other Vaulters. And I would love to scam you and Belittle you on a forum because I am tired of having this massive dick rammed up my my ass because I like to make everything harder for people, but I have received some better dick on here than I have gotten in years! Thanks Kelltōre!!! I had to make two new accounts just to fuck with you including a whole new account that I had to run up the posts on to match exactly the post count of the original. Can’t you tell I’m obsessed with you???? Don’t disappear at the end, please come back and give me that massive dick I crave  Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellōws
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #128 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 9:25am
Print Post  
Make Sure you stop by the inspired Quarter for your daily tongue lashing, I don’t have anything to give anymore as I am officially out of stock on boxes but I am making posts to try to make me look better. I’m a depressed and Sad boy trying to earn respect by giving away all my illicit goods that I have scammed off other Vaulters. And I would love to scam you and Belittle you on a forum because I am tired of having this massive dick rammed up my my ass because I like to make everything harder for people, but I have received some better dick on here than I have gotten in years! Thanks Kelltōre!!! I had to make two new accounts just to fuck with you including a whole new account that I had to run up the posts on to match exactly the post count of the original. Can’t you tell I’m obsessed with you???? Don’t disappear at the end, please come back and give me that massive dick I crave  Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellōws
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #129 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 10:05am
Print Post  
AAH wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 7:19am:
So many unwanted children in the world.

O you are so right there buddy! This Kelltore is such an Asshole huh? It feels good that you can bring up a name like Castilian, been gone years and now I’m back thanks Buddy! It’s good to see nothing has changed on the vault including people deflecting responses given, I don’t know Kelltore but Man he literally turned you guys into a court jester and you had some lame responses to it. What happened to the Vault of 2014-2016 that turned you all into the back street boys of DDO? Where’s the actual fire? I have seen nothing but piss poor replies to him that he actually succeeded in pissing people off to the point you made a separate account of it and Even matched Posts counts. He made the sale, but I’m here now  to pick up where he left off and I love the game you started Grand, Especially knowing it’s getting to you so well.

IP Logged

Latetotheparty
Dragon Raider

Reply #130 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 10:07am
Print Post  
The op is easily triggered.
He she or it does not follow good advice.
1 Ignore the trolls.
2 Let lastbox sell the account.

You are well past selling the account quickly so this is not working for you. Another novel for a reply will simply go unread like the rest of them. Or just do not reply.

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellōws
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #131 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 10:07am
Print Post  
Killtard wrote on Feb 12th, 2023 at 10:18pm:
Also I'd like to thank vault for giving me such a serious ass kicking and humiliations that I finally became so desperate to save face that I decided to try lie that I sold an account for 1k even though Ive been trying to sell that very same account it unsuccessfully since last December. Hope nobody notices  Embarrassed EmbarrassedAnd because I am flailing to save face you can bet that I will come back here and post again, even though I said I wouldn't and that I was retiring. I won't be able to help myself, the thought that a bunch of strangers who got the best of me will know that I didn't actually sell my account will make me crawl back here and try to float some story even though we all know it will never work, Im powerless to resist

Mmm yes Daddy the first response I have seen with actual fire, A pitty  you were too pussy to do it on your own main account huh?? But it’s ok, Guess who’s back? Back Again, It’s Castilian and I haven’t had more fun in a long time here now. I don’t even play the game anymore but this was to dam good to ignore.

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellōws
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #132 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 10:12am
Print Post  
Latetotheparty wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 10:07am:
The op is easily triggered.
He she or it does not follow good advice.
1 Ignore the trolls.
2 Let lastbox sell the account.

You are well past selling the account quickly so this is not working for you. Another novel for a reply will simply go unread like the rest of them. Or just do not reply.

Late to the party but never the Show Good for You, you must be fun at the the local church Orgy huh? But Alas,  im not the Same OP I’m just feeding off the Drama here. It makes me feel young and alive, Like Bathing in milk and honey, Your frustration can be felt in your words annd your actions and it makes me feel so amazing!! Thank You Kelltore for this beautiful drama you created, What a beautiful thing to come back to a bunch of bitches who have no fight anymore.

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellōws
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #133 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 10:14am
Print Post  
Mmmm let the drama pot stir. Mmmm Yes, Castilian Likes…

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #134 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 12:16pm
Print Post  

I was unaware that the sock monster was putting on a show over here. I am now aware.

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellōws
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #135 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 12:16pm:
I was unaware that the sock monster was putting on a show over here. I am now aware.

Hey Mr.Strake good to see you online first time in a million years, How about you get off your lazy Cordo Ass and Moderate People for the forum you supposedly run, how about getting rid of people that blatantly don’t follow rules instead of following the fucking train of idiots instead of doing some investigation into why someone would do that, I could moderate this entire forum for you free of charge and still do a better job once a day then you can,  so how about you deal with people who are constantly breaking the forum rules you made yourself and deal with them instead of hiding months at a time and when someone like me is doing your job for you all of sudden now there’s a problem when I do the same shit back? No, that’s on you and your failure to ring in the assholes on the forum. What you going to do ban me from the vault? O man I’m so scared 😱

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #136 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
Oops.

When a person with an occasional Gunga-Approved message utters gay and retarded garbage.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #137 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
The Grandest of Fellōws wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 12:25pm:
Hey Mr.Strake good to see you online first time in a million years, How about you get off your lazy Cordo Ass and Moderate People for the forum you supposedly run, how about getting rid of people that blatantly don’t follow rules instead of following the fucking train of idiots instead of doing some investigation into why someone would do that, I could moderate this entire forum for you free of charge and still do a better job once a day then you can,  so how about you deal with people who are constantly breaking the forum rules you made yourself and deal with them instead of hiding months at a time and when someone like me is doing your job for you all of sudden now there’s a problem when I do the same shit back? No, that’s on you and your failure to ring in the assholes on the forum. What you going to do ban me from the vault? O man I’m so scared 😱

You're right. I've made you a moderator. Please clean this place up ASAP.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
Send TopicPrint