Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Any way to get Warlock AND Warlock Acolyte on the same build? (Read 1695 times)
ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Any way to get Warlock AND Warlock Acolyte on the same build?
Feb 1st, 2023 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
Was thinking, combining Acolyte Enhancements with Enlightened Spirit would be amazebawlz if it were possible...

Was looking at the various ways to take and drop levels and classes with +Hearts... any way to manage this?

I was thinking, take 9 Acolyte then 2 Fighter, 9 more Acolyte.. then use a Couple +5 Hearts to replace the first 9 Acolyte levels with regular Warlock levels....

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: Any way to get Warlock AND Warlock Acolyte on the same build?
Reply #1 - Feb 1st, 2023 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
Seems they took Lesser TR offline.. so no way to experiment with it Sad

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Re: Any way to get Warlock AND Warlock Acolyte on the same build?
Reply #2 - Feb 2nd, 2023 at 3:15am
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Feb 1st, 2023 at 3:55pm:
Was thinking, combining Acolyte Enhancements with Enlightened Spirit would be amazebawlz if it were possible...

Was looking at the various ways to take and drop levels and classes with +Hearts... any way to manage this?

I was thinking, take 9 Acolyte then 2 Fighter, 9 more Acolyte.. then use a Couple +5 Hearts to replace the first 9 Acolyte levels with regular Warlock levels....

You must not have played an archetype yet. The answer is no. They're mutually exclusive and if they function like doing a DA-SF toon, you'll be locked out of the 'missing' tree depending if you spent points in say RS from SF.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint