Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Like Rick Sanchez Says- (Read 2235 times)
The Grandest of Fellōws
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Like Rick Sanchez Says-
Feb 13th, 2023 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
You are all equal pieces of shit and Hilariously outmatched with my GRAND Intellect, Bow Down before your lord and master The False Prophet of Charity on the Vault and know I am judging you and I find you Unworthy at any point for my “”Free Charity “ and I will ridicule you for even asking, even though my whole persona on this account is keeping me hidden from the fact I’m DDOPlayer98 and is what is keeping me in such good standing for sales I make for these nonexistent items, You can trust me when I say there is no way that I as a person condone the selling of Duped items. Anyway I’m selling some Boxes on Ghallanda Currently I have a stock of 50-100 of each box on this server I saved I’m going to be giving away as Charity but, you have to pay me 10$ a box for the charity 😂😂

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Re: Like Rick Sanchez Says-
Reply #1 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
What a fucking bore.

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellōws
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
kum-gulp wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 12:12pm:
What a fucking bore.

Yea I know it’s such a Snooze Fest, Come get your Boxes on Ghallanda friend remember 10$ a Box will make that Charity happen 😘

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #3 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
The Grandest of Fellōws wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 12:11pm:
You are all equal pieces of shit and Hilariously outmatched with my GRAND Intellect, Bow Down before your lord and master The False Prophet of Charity on the Vault and know I am judging you and I find you Unworthy at any point for my “”Free Charity “ and I will ridicule you for even asking, even though my whole persona on this account is keeping me hidden from the fact I’m DDOPlayer98 and is what is keeping me in such good standing for sales I make for these nonexistent items, You can trust me when I say there is no way that I as a person condone the selling of Duped items. Anyway I’m selling some Boxes on Ghallanda Currently I have a stock of 50-100 of each box on this server I saved I’m going to be giving away as Charity but, you have to pay me 10$ a box for the charity 😂😂

Gubba nub nub doo rah kah

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #4 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 11:38pm
Print Post  

Just make sure I get my cut. Gotta keep making those big bucks running this forum.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #5 - Feb 21st, 2023 at 7:52pm
Print Post  
This Guy Seriously made three to four troll accounts in the same day and blew up the vault after my sale. Man someone must have been really Burt hurt to argue with themselves for days like this. 😂 Strake and Gunga you were Awesome and I appreciate the comments to everyone of them. Brilliant! Have a good night Vault, I take responsibility for all posts for KELLTORE, This account is the only one I have but whoever that was the last week or two was not me but really made me laugh, He’s no KILTARD now? So atleast three accounts to argue with yourself is on display 😂 Anyway thanks for the Laugh today.

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #6 - Feb 21st, 2023 at 8:05pm
Print Post  
Ok, Kist.

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Feb 21st, 2023 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Feb 21st, 2023 at 7:52pm:
This Guy Seriously made three to four troll accounts in the same day and blew up the vault after my sale. Man someone must have been really Burt hurt to argue with themselves for days like this. 😂 Strake and Gunga you were Awesome and I appreciate the comments to everyone of them. Brilliant! Have a good night Vault, I take responsibility for all posts for KELLTORE, This account is the only one I have but whoever that was the last week or two was not me but really made me laugh, He’s no KILTARD now? So atleast three accounts to argue with yourself is on display 😂 Anyway thanks for the Laugh today.

how do we know youre not arguing with yourself through those other 3 accounts and mine?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Jug
Korthos Resident

Reply #8 - Feb 21st, 2023 at 9:56pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Feb 21st, 2023 at 7:52pm:
Strake and Gunga you were Awesome and I appreciate the comments

Hey that's odd, after a brief search of all 71 of "Kelltore's" posts he never mentioned Strake until this one, and then another quick search shows Strake hasn't addressed or answered a post by "Kelltore" in the last month... hmm.

But another account that was created the very same morning "Kelltore" lost his shit called "The Grandest of Fellōws screamed at and spammed about Strake over a dozen times in a 3-hour period alone. And now that I look at it it appears that Strake did address four posts made by the very same account. How weird is that? almost like he forgot which account posted what and at who. Also looks like he forgot that all of those posts are saved, awkward. 

Seriously, Kistilan? get a life because you got no chances here on the Vault.
« Last Edit: Feb 21st, 2023 at 10:01pm by Jug »  

IP Logged

Spandex
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Feb 21st, 2023 at 11:30pm
Print Post  
Who gives a fuck, face it, he owned that fucken gimp Grand & his/her or tran's 30 socks.

« Last Edit: Feb 21st, 2023 at 11:32pm by Spandex »  

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #10 - Feb 22nd, 2023 at 10:18am
Print Post  
Jug wrote on Feb 21st, 2023 at 9:56pm:
Hey that's odd, after a brief search of all 71 of "Kelltore's" posts he never mentioned Strake until this one, and then another quick search shows Strake hasn't addressed or answered a post by "Kelltore" in the last month... hmm.

But another account that was created the very same morning "Kelltore" lost his shit called "The Grandest of Fellōws screamed at and spammed about Strake over a dozen times in a 3-hour period alone. And now that I look at it it appears that Strake did address four posts made by the very same account. How weird is that? almost like he forgot which account posted what and at who. Also looks like he forgot that all of those posts are saved, awkward. 

Seriously, Kistilan? get a life because you got no chances here on the Vault.

Jelly?

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint