Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Kistilan... come on man cut it out lol (Read 714 times)
Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Kistilan... come on man cut it out lol
Apr 13th, 2023 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
https://www.businessinsider.com/pentagon-leak-discord-leader-young-gamers-og-int...

Alright, who else thought it must be Kistilan when they read the leaker was a former military, with a gaggle of gamer minions he was 'mentoring' on his personal discord channel!?  LMAO!

BTW I hope they fucking execute the treasonous cunt... the leaker mind you, not Kistilan
« Last Edit: Apr 13th, 2023 at 4:23pm by Dragonborn »  

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Re: Kistilan... come on man cut it out lol
Reply #1 - Apr 13th, 2023 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
All Shit on the Vault Aside Me, Personally I thought the same at first 😂😂 but then I start looking at it more and the more question who the fuck put this obvious security risk in charge of national security data, to me he shouldn’t have passed any clearance checks to begin with especially if they knew he was sharing Classified Data on a damm discord. I feel he’s being set up by a higher up but just my opinion because I can’t believe someone is that fucking dumb with a position to have Classified Documents, he probably won’t even make it to trial before his self inflicted gunshot suicide to the back of the head and I’m sure 90% of the vault agrees with atleast the suicide theory at this point. 😂😂😂

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Bobbicus
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Kistilan... come on man cut it out lol
Reply #2 - Apr 13th, 2023 at 11:43pm
Print Post  
Self-inflicted gunshot wound to the back of the head, followed by suicide by falling out of a window while afflicted by polonium tea

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint