Poll
Poll closed Question:
bars   pie
*** This poll has now closed ***

Jugs Is Someone Who is here to cause Drama    
  0 (0.0%)
Jugs is POS Who needs Tweezer to Grab his Good Fellow    
  2 (8.0%)
Jugs was emotionally Abused and Beaten as A Child to the point He lashes out on a Game Forum    
  3 (12.0%)
Jugs is a Salty Beeotch who can hold a Grudge on the Vault for Months    
  2 (8.0%)
Jugs Is here for Clout while trying to Act Like He’s the King Shit Around here    
  0 (0.0%)
Jugs is a Emotionally Driven Child Sitting at a Computer Desk talking about people’s Intelligence    
  3 (12.0%)
Jugs is a Sock that was Made to Target my Posts Only.    
  2 (8.0%)
Jugs is All of this and More. 😂    
  6 (24.0%)
I don’t Give a SHIT About JUGS Id Rather Plough his Mother and Take his Milk Money    
  7 (28.0%)

Total votes: 25
« Created by: Kelltore on: Apr 25th, 2023 at 10:25pm »
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Hey Look I Made A Actual Poll- (Read 2482 times)
Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Hey Look I Made A Actual Poll-
Apr 25th, 2023 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
Since apparently I seem to be the target of Speculation and a Target of Clout as a Nobody myself, I want to know the Thoughts of the Vault on this Gentleman who seems to think he is better than all the Originals of The Vault, I myself Voted about me on the Poll he so Graciously Made for me out of Spite and my Vote was Boobs, I mean who doesn’t Like a Nice Rack Am I Right? But I’m Not engaging Him at any point anymore and will start a REAL poll off with my Vote 😁😂😂😂

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Re: Hey Look I Made A Actual Poll-
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 10:30pm
Print Post  
@JUGS I Was gracious enough to Vote on my Own post degrading me, I expect to see you Vote on yourself too, but that would require you to not actually be a Salty No-Balled Cunt so I’m 50/50 on if you got the Balls to Vote on yourself like I did 😘👍

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #2 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 2:55pm
Print Post  
It's missing : Boobs, Beers, Donuts and Cheese as options.

Another Fail of a Poll.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

boxes
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 3:02pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Apr 26th, 2023 at 2:55pm:
It's missing : Boobs, Beers, Donuts and Cheese as options.

Another Fail of a Poll.

Smiley

IP Logged

liljiggy
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 3:02pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Apr 26th, 2023 at 2:55pm:
Cheese

Pretty sure there's only one person here who cares about that.  You're right about the rest though.

IP Logged

boxes
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
liljiggy wrote on Apr 26th, 2023 at 3:02pm:
Pretty sure there's only one person here who cares about that.  You're right about the rest though.

I missed that until you pointed it out, pretty funny Frenchman.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #6 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
What is actually funny to me is the fact people are voting on this shit still, even when y’all are being Pricks, apparently this game has devolved into a elitist facade who just like to bitch about anything and everything. Karma will find a way to ruin those spreading hate and malice, When you lose your Jobs, When a family member dies, When your dog shits in your shoe Karma finds a way. Remember that.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #7 - Apr 27th, 2023 at 9:48am
Print Post  
Hey Jugs so far everyone Vote is you are Everything and More, You going to Vote for yourself or just keep spouting hot Air?

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #8 - Apr 27th, 2023 at 10:57am
Print Post  
I appreciate that "I don't give a shit" was an option. This needs to be included on more vault poles.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #9 - Apr 27th, 2023 at 11:12am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Apr 27th, 2023 at 10:57am:
I appreciate that "I don't give a shit" was an option. This needs to be included on more vault poles.

I knew a lot of people would lol God Noam you make my day every day. I’m just tired of people commenting stupid shit or Go Kill Yourself shit, It’s like no one understands if you don’t like me or shit don’t comment on my posts it’s a simple concept that is taught to three year olds, and I know some kids that are better than some adults here on the vault 😂😂

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #10 - May 1st, 2023 at 4:14am
Print Post  
And Just Like that the Final Vote Was In! Surprise, Surprise I knew knew what was going to be chosen 😂😂😂 Looks like Jugs Mother is getting Ploughed and having his Lunch Money Stolen 😂

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint