Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Selling DDO Account, Reaper Capped Uber Comp, Duped Materials + Shards/Points (Read 2971 times)
Gravitas
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Selling DDO Account, Reaper Capped Uber Comp, Duped Materials + Shards/Points
Jun 27th, 2023 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
Selling my DDO account, time to move on from the game. It is located on Sarlona, but has enough points to rename and move to any server.

Here is the rundown on the account:

- Main character is an Uber Comp. with 156+ Reaper points (Maximum reaper points)
- Secondary character has 25+ past life's, and 40+ Reaper points

Notable Stuff for Characters
- Main character is a caster main, with perfect gear for Alchemists, Sorcerers, Druids, and Clerics
- Main character has ALL max bags, including four Dimensional Augment bags, a Large Cookie Jar, and a Dimensional Hireling Folder
- Main character has 200+ Cannith crafting and thousands of collectibles, can craft hundreds of maximum Cannith gear
- Main character has ALL spell point regen items in the game
- Main character has tens of thousands of raid runes, craft any raid items you need
- Main character had tens of thousands of duped materials from ALL quests/packs
- Secondary character is a melee main

Notable Stuff for Account
- Account is located on Sarlona but has enough points to instantly transfer to any server, and rename all characters (both first and surname)
- Account has all expansions
    - Ultimate editions for Sharn & Feywild
- Account has redeemed ALL free quest codes ever released
- Account has Superior Underdark Warriors Coffer
- Account has ALL Hardcore rewards from seasons 1-8, including current season
- Hundreds of cosmetics, ALL cosmetics from daily dice (multiple copies)
- Account has numerous tomes, enough to max out eight additional characters
- Account has numerous hearts of wood, including multiple lesser, +5, and +20 hearts
- Account has a lifetime supply of +30% Exp potions, +200% Slayer potions, and Greater Treasure Hunter potions, plus hundreds of lower tier Exp, Slayer, and Treasure potions
- Account has some Sibery’s Resurrection cakes, hundreds of rest shrines, and spell point potions
- Account has hundreds of daily dice stacking PRR, MRR, Universal Spellpower, Melee Power, and Ranged Power potions
- Account has a lot of stacking stat bonus potions
- Account has A TON of crafted Dino augments, and materials for more, it most likely has any Dino augments you could want or need already crafted, with multiple extras
- Account has A TON of pack specific ingredients for upgrading items to Epic, Legendary, and Perfected versions
- Account has enough Schism Shards to upgrade multiple weapons
- Account has nearly every set augment in the game x3, with some extra sets as well
- Account has rare versions of every filigree set in the game, with multiple copies ALL rare
- Account has rare raid filigrees, ALL with multiple copies
- Account has thousands of non rare filigrees, and non rare raid filigrees
- Account has thousands of augments, including ALL +14 stat augments, ALL Festive stat augments, ALL Insightful stat augments, multiple copies of all of them
- Account has every augment in the game, including multiples of each
- Account has thousands of duped Greensteel and Legendary Greensteel materials, and hundreds of already crafted Greensteel and Legendary Greensteel augments
- Account has hundreds of event cookies (including stacking stat bonus cookies)
- Account has 10,000+ astral shards and millions of platinum
- Account has thousands of DDO points
- Account has hundreds of pets and mounts, including ALL daily dice and raid pets and mounts, plus lots of DDO store only pets and mounts

There is a lot of other stuff on the account, I am more than happy to live-stream it, provide screenshots, or any additional information.

Account will come with a detailed history of its payment information, original email, etc…

Asking price is $2,000 but I am open to hearing offers. If you have an account on another MMO, I would be willing to consider a trade, or a trade + cash.

Edit: Adjusting asking price to $2,000 from $4,000 as this seems more in alignment with its value.
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2023 at 5:13pm by Gravitas »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: Selling DDO Account, Reaper Capped Uber Comp, Duped Materials + Shards/Points
Reply #1 - Jun 27th, 2023 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
Trying to recoup some of the money spent on duped boxes?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Re: Selling DDO Account, Reaper Capped Uber Comp, Duped Materials + Shards/Points
Reply #2 - Jun 27th, 2023 at 4:33pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jun 27th, 2023 at 3:57pm:
Trying to recoup some of the money spent on duped boxes?

Must be.

$4,000 is a crazy high asking price.

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

liljiggy
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jun 27th, 2023 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
Standing Stone Games wrote on Jun 27th, 2023 at 4:33pm:

When I was reading it, I was thinking; "this is pretty nice, I'd actually pay 100 bucks for the account."

Then I got to the bottom.   Undecided

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #4 - Jun 27th, 2023 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
Standing Stone Games wrote on Jun 27th, 2023 at 4:33pm:
Must be.

Well let's see.

21 heroic classes + 15 races + 9 iconics X 3 = 135 heroic boxes.

(12 epic destinies X 2) X3 = 72 epic/imp epic boxes

(9 epic portions of the iconic life X 2) X 3) = 54 epic/imp epic boxes

261 boxes in total X $15 a box = $3,915.

So yes. I'm guessing this is someone who bought their way to uber comp and is now realizing how much they spent.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #5 - Jun 28th, 2023 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jun 27th, 2023 at 7:34pm:
So yes. I'm guessing this is someone who bought their way to uber comp and is now realizing how much they spent.

Well, to be fair, you can't just buy 156+ reaper points. They definitely invested quite a bit of time in that toon, too.

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

IP Logged

Hardcore_Girl
Dragon Raider

Hardcore or Go home!

Reply #6 - Jun 28th, 2023 at 1:56pm
Print Post  
Irrespective of money or time spent, my offer to buy an account is always the same: $4.99

IP Logged

Killtard
Waterworks Kobold

I love killing tards!

Reply #7 - Jun 28th, 2023 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
Hardcore_Girl wrote on Jun 28th, 2023 at 1:56pm:
Irrespective of money or time spent, my offer to buy an account is always the same: $4.99

Cool! now show us your tits bitch!

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #8 - Jun 28th, 2023 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
Standing Stone Games wrote on Jun 28th, 2023 at 12:34pm:
Well, to be fair, you can't just buy 156+ reaper points. They definitely invested quite a bit of time in that toon, too.

The presence of this "for sale" ad would seem to indicate that you CAN just buy 156 reaper points, but your point is valid.

Still not worth 4 grand, though.

IP Logged

higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Reply #9 - Jun 28th, 2023 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
read the message and what they hav.  So much other stuff available, all the raid stuff don't appear out of nowhere.  There's solid play on that toon.

I ain't got no mothafukkinsignature

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #10 - Jun 28th, 2023 at 6:44pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jun 28th, 2023 at 4:07pm:
Still not worth 4 grand, though.

Agreed.
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2023 at 6:45pm by Standing Stone Games »  

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #11 - Jun 28th, 2023 at 11:24pm
Print Post  
DDO has a conversion rate of 10 to 1, as soon as you spend $10 it becoms $1 in value irrespective of all the time spent reaper farming.

Even with my 3 reaper capped toons I wouldn't dream of selling it anywhere near 2 grands. LMAO.
Not that I'd ever consider selling. I'd rather ride it to the bitter end, watching the worlds go up in flames.
That or the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #12 - Jun 28th, 2023 at 11:26pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jun 28th, 2023 at 11:24pm:
DDO has a conversion rate of 10 to 1, as soon as you spend $10 it becoms $1 in value irrespective of all the time spent reaper farming.

Even with my 3 reaper capped toons I wouldn't dream of selling it anywhere near 2 grands. LMAO.
Not that I'd ever consider selling. I'd rather ride it to the bitter end, watching the worlds go up in flames.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I hear that.

My account's going nowhere.

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #13 - Jun 29th, 2023 at 6:14am
Print Post  
156 reaper points makes this super obvious as to who the player is too.

Not sure you're going to sell the account for anything more than 1k, and if we're honest, doubt you'll get someone willing to pay more than $500 in this economy/state of game.

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Jun 29th, 2023 at 11:25am
Print Post  
£1K is reasonable for an uber account - I wouldnt pay it but I know there is a market at around that value.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #15 - Jun 29th, 2023 at 11:45am
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Jun 29th, 2023 at 6:14am:
156 reaper points makes this super obvious as to who the player is too.

You think there's only one person on Sarlona whose main toon has 156+ reaper points?

If that's so, that's incredibly sad and says a lot about how crappy Sarlona players are.

I can't tell you how many players on Khyber have 156+ reaper points on one of their toons. There are several players who have multiple toons with 156 RP. Rumor has it there's one person with at least 4 uber completionists AND 156+ RP on EACH of those toons.

156 RP on a toon is not the big deal it used to be by any stretch of the imagination.
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2023 at 11:46am by Standing Stone Games »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #16 - Jun 29th, 2023 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
So I did some more math because I'm bored and because the greedy bastard at SSG have raised the price of boxes to the "are you fucking kidding me" price of 6,995 points(for heroic and imp. epic, for some reason regular epic is still 4,995).

For just the 135 heroic boxes, you would need 944,325 DDO points. For all required boxes 1,699,695.

If you bought the largest pack(23,000 points) without a double bonus points sale, you would need to buy 74 points packs at a cost of $14,799.26 plus sales tax. If you stupidly bought just 500-point packs, it would cost you $22,635.

If you were to earn the points doing favor runs, assuming you can manage the 100 favor run in an hour(which I'm not sure is even possible), you could need 67,987 hours or playing 12 hours a day, 15 years of continuous gameplay. You could do it in 10 years if you upped your play to 18 hours per day. If you and a friend played in shifts 24 hours per day, you could have it done in a little under 8 years.

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellows
Titan Demolisher

Hail Friends!

Reply #17 - Jun 29th, 2023 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jun 28th, 2023 at 11:24pm:

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Jesus plays WoW  Wink

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #18 - Jun 30th, 2023 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
Standing Stone Games wrote on Jun 29th, 2023 at 11:45am:
You think there's only one person on Sarlona whose main toon has 156+ reaper points?

If that's so, that's incredibly sad and says a lot about how crappy Sarlona players are.

I can't tell you how many players on Khyber have 156+ reaper points on one of their toons. There are several players who have multiple toons with 156 RP. Rumor has it there's one person with at least 4 uber completionists AND 156+ RP on EACH of those toons.

156 RP on a toon is not the big deal it used to be by any stretch of the imagination.

Their general description and knowing the sort of folks that'd have that many reaper points narrows it down considerably.

Sarlona has a decent playerbase, but triple comp maxed toons with reaper points is a rarity.

Hell, I'm a triple comp on everything and have only have 81? on my main. I can't be arsed to farm R10s. Maybe with the new exp changes I might be more willing to run stuff at cap outside of raids with the chinese.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #19 - Jul 4th, 2023 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
The only value here is the number of runes and reaper frags. A triple completionist with 156+ RP is the base line for selling an account, even for $250.

Your second toon is garbage and not worth mentioning.

Maybe there's a sale here worthy of $1k US, but, again, there better be stacks of shit.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #20 - Jul 4th, 2023 at 9:10pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Jul 4th, 2023 at 6:03pm:
A triple completionist with 156+ RP is the base line for selling an account, even for $250.

I'd pay that (maybe a little more) for such an account.

$4,000 is beyond ridiculous.
« Last Edit: Jul 4th, 2023 at 9:10pm by Standing Stone Games »  

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #21 - Jul 5th, 2023 at 1:25pm
Print Post  
Standing Stone Games wrote on Jul 4th, 2023 at 9:10pm:
I'd pay that (maybe a little more) for such an account.

$4,000 is beyond ridiculous.

I can't justify even the $250 unless it's written in stone agreement and they contact SSG to get the account info switched out of their name into my own.

I aint about to piss away $250 just for someone to get squirrely or nostalgic in a year and want to play again and contact customer support to get their account back lmao.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #22 - Jul 5th, 2023 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Jul 4th, 2023 at 6:03pm:
A triple completionist with 156+ RP is the base line for selling an account, even for $250.

I wouldn't quite say its the "baseline for selling an account"; just the baseline for making folding money.

The big problem is people keep coming on here with much LESS that that for "are you fucking kidding me?" asking prices. Any premium account is worth at least 5 bucks if its got the free quest code applied.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #23 - Jul 5th, 2023 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jul 5th, 2023 at 2:57pm:
I wouldn't quite say its the "baseline for selling an account"; just the baseline for making folding money.

The big problem is people keep coming on here with much LESS that that for "are you fucking kidding me?" asking prices. Any premium account is worth at least 5 bucks if its got the free quest code applied.

What you say is usually wrong, though...

If you don't have a maxed toon, there's nothing worth buying.

If you really want a good deal, I'm whoring out Gungtoriass' ball carrying service for .75/hr.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #24 - Jul 5th, 2023 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Jul 5th, 2023 at 4:13pm:
What you say is usually wrong, though...

This is definitely true.

If you don't have a maxed toon, there's nothing worth buying.

Alt accounts for dual-box farming? Look playing someone else's character is like buying used underwear. You'll wear it if you have to but it will never truly feel like your own.

Meanwhile, I should think there's be a big market for gently used accounts among dual-boxers.

If you really want a good deal, I'm whoring out Gungtoriass' ball carrying service for .75/hr.

Tempting, tempting. What does this service include?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint