Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) The pussies who run SSG need some karmic retribution. (Read 6577 times)
BhulSchitt
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

The pussies who run SSG need some karmic retribution.
Jul 10th, 2023 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
The fucks are so weak spined that any minor criticism, no matter how accurate and truthful it is, is taken as a threat and results in a ban.

Remind me again why I waste my time with this fucking game or making any effort on the MOBOs?

Oh yea, brain damage. Has to be the only reason. Probably induced by repetitive grinding to get past lives. I'm fucked in the membrane.

FFS. Fat Jerry needs an enema and Marshall Lannes has fucking rode up there on his white horse to obligate.

Too bad it won't make any difference.

In all seriousness, the people who run SSG display classic signs of narcissism. The gaslighting, lying, bans, empty promises, shaming the player base for mistakes by SSG, inability to receive feedback, ultra-reactivite sensitivity ...

No wonder this game is dying. Fuck the people who run it for ruining a unique and memorable game. Fuck them with a karma cactus.
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2023 at 2:53pm by BhulSchitt »  

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Re: The pussies who run SSG need some karmic retribution.
Reply #1 - Jul 10th, 2023 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
BhulSchitt wrote on Jul 10th, 2023 at 2:43pm:
. . .Marshall Lannes  . . .

Is supposedly on my server.  Anyone know who his toons are?

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #2 - Jul 10th, 2023 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
BhulSchitt wrote on Jul 10th, 2023 at 2:43pm:
The fucks are so weak spined that any minor criticism, no matter how accurate and truthful it is, is taken as a threat and results in a ban.

While I mostly agree with this based on my previous ban back in the day, I've also had some time to reflect upon my past writing style and general posts to realize I let the devs or rather Steelstar take up way too much rent free space in my head.

I'd love to see your post that allegedly resulted in this ban. I guarantee it wasn't as neutral sounding as you think. Not that I'm saying the devs don't have the world's thinnest skin. But it takes some level of subtlety to give them critical feedback anymore.

IP Logged

BhulSchitt
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jul 10th, 2023 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
Ban incoming for calling out SSG's shit practices yet again. Fat Jerry went on a message deleting spree this morning. How that fucker can be so stealthy is beyond comprehension.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #4 - Jul 10th, 2023 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
I think their "karmic retribution" is working for SSG. As bad as they treat their customers, can you imagine how much it must suck to be their employees?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

BhulSchitt
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jul 10th, 2023 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
Right?!! Accurate assessment.

Let's take that a step further ... with how bad they treat other people ...

Imagine how fucked up their personal lives are????

Err, don't imagine it ... can't undo that image. Ack.

IP Logged

BhulSchitt
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Jul 10th, 2023 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
But to say I fucking despise Cordo and believe he is a single handed force of destruction in this game may be giving him too much credit.

No tears will be shed when that shit stain gets fired and fucking leaves SSG.

And whoever thought making him a community manager was a good idea should be fired as well. Not to mention whomever has continued to support him in his role.

Some of the dumbest fucking choices SSG has ever made.
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2023 at 4:57pm by BhulSchitt »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #7 - Jul 10th, 2023 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
If you want a direction for all that rage I've got a few suggestions.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

BhulSchitt
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Jul 10th, 2023 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Other than coming here and venting to a bunch of people who get it and don't give a rats ass? Naw. Too much effort.

But amuse me. What would YOU do.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #9 - Jul 10th, 2023 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
Make Jerry work.

It's really not hard. He's the ONLY forum moderator. Hell these days it so easy to sow chaos on that board its not even funny.

IP Logged

BhulSchitt
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Jul 10th, 2023 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
Noticed some korean bots go thru and were spam posting recently. Funny shit. Wouldn't be too hard to innundate the mobo's.

But that fat fuck won't work. You seem to believe he's capable of working. No. He's a shit stain.

Point in case, it's really basic to setup a URL redirect for the search engine and old forums. It's so stupid basic, and that fucking idiot can't even manage something that simple. So what do we have? A fucking mess. Created by that tepid pile of waste.

The only thing I'd like to see involving that fucktard is a notice that he has left the company.

I wish him a long life. Released back into the ocean wilds to swim with his own kind. The ocean porcus.
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2023 at 6:53pm by BhulSchitt »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #11 - Jul 10th, 2023 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
One of the nice things about only having 1 mod is the motherboards basically become The Vault after 5 PM eastern on a friday. You can get away with so much shit its unreal. Assuming you're ok with having your account banned come Monday.

IP Logged

BhulSchitt
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Jul 10th, 2023 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
Yup. Got the ban for simply having an opinion.

I really fucking hate Cordo. There are very few people in this world that I truly despise, and that guy is one of them.

He's not even worth the effort. Yet knowing that his toxic, narcissistic fucking ass has driven away friends and banned some amazing people ... I just wish for serious retribution.

But then again ... why bother. He will do it to himself. Pieces of shit like him who treat people as badly as he treats people suffer the consequences of their own personality.

Looking forward to the day he gets fired.

The wrong SSG employee died.

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #13 - Jul 10th, 2023 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
BhulSchitt wrote on Jul 10th, 2023 at 6:43pm:
Noticed some korean bots go thru and were spam posting recently. Funny shit. Wouldn't be too hard to innundate the mobo's.

But that fat fuck won't work. You seem to believe he's capable of working. No. He's a shit stain.

Point in case, it's really basic to setup a URL redirect for the search engine and old forums. It's so stupid basic, and that fucking idiot can't even manage something that simple. So what do we have? A fucking mess. Created by that tepid pile of waste.

The only thing I'd like to see involving that fucktard is a notice that he has left the company.

I wish him a long life. Released back into the ocean wilds to swim with his own kind. The ocean porcus.

Homie you need to chill out and sit down somewhere else for a bit.

You're legit letting SSG live rent free in your head and it's kind of a yikes moment to witness.

IP Logged

BhulSchitt
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Jul 10th, 2023 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
True enough.

Yet when you have had someone you love get pushed to kill themself by someone who acts like fat fucking jerry ... some shit heads are PTSD triggers.

I see people like him as literally dangerous people. They will fucking run over anyone they can without regard to the consequences. They quite literally, don't care. It's reptilian.

And in the worst scenarios, I've witnessed it lead to death. So yea, I get pissed. And I would hope more people would get pissed about such people instead of quelling their anger.

Such people deserve contempt and the consequences they receive.

So yea, I'm fucking pissed at him.

I've observed him act like this for over a decade with zero personal consequences.

Yet has driven away people, insulted them, silence them and fucking been the worst person that could've been picked for a community leader.

What a joke.

But yea, your point is well taken and received. I appreciate your pointing that out. I mean ... if people on the vault are shocked, then dang ... that's something special. Who knew it could happen.
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2023 at 8:06pm by BhulSchitt »  

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #15 - Jul 11th, 2023 at 6:59am
Print Post  
Who would have thought Cordo has that much power over people. Don't you see it as a waste of time and energy? You are responsible who and what triggers you. It is not the other way around.
Just give up any expectations of SSG and DDO and your life is way more chillaxing.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #16 - Jul 11th, 2023 at 7:03am
Print Post  

Roadkill, right?!

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #17 - Jul 11th, 2023 at 9:26am
Print Post  
the conditions required to harbor your opinion so passionately are gay and retarded and makes me laugh knowing that you exist under them

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Spandex
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Jul 12th, 2023 at 12:44am
Print Post  
The sooner they shut the game down the better, then you fuck wits can spend the next 10 years arguing who the alpha was. "Shit man, back in the day my guild was the first to complete that r10 raid".  Back in the day when there was 50 people on each server, that was awesomesauce!! The competition was so intense, but we rocked that shit!! We really showed the DDO player base. Cheesy

IP Logged

BhulSchitt
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Jul 12th, 2023 at 10:31am
Print Post  
All I can wish for those of you who are shitting on PTSD ..

Is for you to get it.

Literally. I wish experiences upon you that trigger PTSD. Go through war, experienced traumatic death and injury, go develop some chronic pain .... and then see what you do afterwards.

You'll get treated like shit by people who are just like you. And perhaps you'll be a little wiser and kinder.

Karma is a bitch, bitches. Don't fuck with her.

Until then, keeping on being you.

Thanks for the laughs. Smiley

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #20 - Jul 12th, 2023 at 12:20pm
Print Post  
Spandex wrote on Jul 12th, 2023 at 12:44am:
The sooner they shut the game down the better, then you fuck wits can spend the next 10 years arguing who the alpha was. "Shit man, back in the day my guild was the first to complete that r10 raid".  Back in the day when there was 50 people on each server, that was awesomesauce!! The competition was so intense, but we rocked that shit!! We really showed the DDO player base. Cheesy

When the game shuts down, I'll likely be retired.

I'll just move on to something else like writing.

No reason for me to stick around here and just talk about "the old days."

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #21 - Jul 12th, 2023 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
It will be odd but I feel like this forum will outlast the game, even if its nothing but Grand socks.

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Jul 12th, 2023 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jul 12th, 2023 at 2:52pm:
It will be odd but I feel like this forum will outlast the game, even if its nothing but Grand socks.

Yeah well you are still regularly talking about Asherons Call...

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #23 - Jul 12th, 2023 at 7:55pm
Print Post  
Shinyshoes wrote on Jul 12th, 2023 at 7:45pm:
Yeah well you are still regularly talking about Asherons Call...

Yes but Asheron's Call had something really special you literally cannot find today.

IP Logged

Spandex
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Jul 13th, 2023 at 4:03am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jul 12th, 2023 at 2:52pm:

Noamineo, do you have any social interaction besides the Vault? You check or post here daily and this worries me.  Please understand, these forums are still here just to take the piss, you won’t find a GF here, or any friends for that matter. You, at some stage will need to spread your wings, find other social media outlets to discuss your life’s challenges. Do you self a favour, quit the vault, quit DDO.  Finally, before you go, we would like you to confess that you are in fact Grand, and Dragonborn. You converse with each other just for attention, just like playing dolls in the doll house. Let’s me make this clear though, you don’t need to let everyone know how often you masturbate. I mean we all like the odd jerk, but some may think what you do is a little, excessive.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint