Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Avast ye matey (Read 1212 times)
The Real Grand
Korthos Resident

Mmmm! So good!

Avast ye matey
Aug 8th, 2023 at 10:12am
Print Post  
Yarr.  The vault be dead waters these days, so ole Admiral Grand’s pulling up anchor and heading to the clear waters of Reddit!  No need for the sun to set on all the adventures we’ve had here when they can continue in a new sea!

So feel free to track ole Admiral Grand down and pull up a stool at his table!  All me wee little dollies be gussied up like little pirates these days, so this ole sea dog isn’t hard to find.  If I’ve gabbed about it here, I’m still gabbing about it on reddit.  I’ll treat you to a tankard of rum and we’ll reminisce about the old days!  Don’t be surprised if I treat you to some tales of the glorious days I spent in the Coast Guard!

I hope to be seeing you scurvy dogs soon!

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Re: Avast ye matey
Reply #1 - Aug 8th, 2023 at 10:40am
Print Post  
reddit is a fag site for retards if u arent banned yet you will be no one is going to tolerate you in their hugbox

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

liljiggy
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Aug 8th, 2023 at 10:53am
Print Post  
Gay pirate is kind of redundant, isn't it?

Pirates were gay.
Modern guys talking like pirates are especially gay.

If you asked me to identify the homosexual between a guy getting fucked in the ass and a guy talking like a pirate, my money is on the guy talking like a pirate.  The guy getting fucked in the ass might be getting raped, so there's at least some room for doubt in that case.  No doubt about the guy intentionally participating in a super gay activity like talking like a pirate.

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Aug 8th, 2023 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
This will be good. Grand answering all those inane new player questions on reddit...

IP Logged

The Real Grand
Korthos Resident

Mmmm! So good!

Reply #4 - Aug 8th, 2023 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Aug 8th, 2023 at 10:40am:
reddit is a fag site for retards

Yarrr.  What better place for me to have a tea party with me bonnie dolls?  Tis a safe place for sure.

Now I need to sing me sea shanties to lift me spirits!

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #5 - Aug 8th, 2023 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
The Real Grand wrote on Aug 8th, 2023 at 5:46pm:
Yarrr.  What better place for me to have a tea party with me bonnie dolls?  Tis a safe place for sure.

Now I need to sing me sea shanties to lift me spirits!

not gonna lie if u took screenshots of your exploits and posted them here id read em, i still think the moment someone thinks you are full of shit u are going to get banned

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

The Real Grand
Korthos Resident

Mmmm! So good!

Reply #6 - Aug 9th, 2023 at 2:10pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Aug 8th, 2023 at 6:16pm:
not gonna lie if u took screenshots of your exploits and posted them here id read em, i still think the moment someone thinks you are full of shit u are going to get banned

Yarrr.  Reddit be a harsh mistress!  Tis a rollin’ sea with monsters lurkin’ behind every wave!  I must keep me wee dollies safe, they be precious to me!  I dresses them in finest linens!  Tis also where I blab me darkest secrets.

Takes times these things do!  To man a fresh ship full of me bonnie dollies!  I’s be needing much karma before a new crew be seaworthy.  A fortnight at least, maybe more!  But maybe then I’ll give ole reddit a gander at the Admiral’s gapping cargo hold full of eels!
« Last Edit: Aug 9th, 2023 at 2:13pm by The Real Grand »  

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #7 - Aug 9th, 2023 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
i guess i can appreciate the devotion or conviction but thats precisely why that site sucks, youre going to invest like actual time into being normal or tolerable for a single eventual payoff per account before they ass rape it and u have to start over again, running accounts there will be like TRing over and over with a bugged tr bank that always loses your items by design

how many active people actually use the ddo reddit, or are you evolving into general memery beyond the confines of ddo specific forums

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #8 - Aug 12th, 2023 at 12:14am
Print Post  
If you're going to publicly quit the Vault, the least you could do is out all of your socks.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Count Dante
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Aug 12th, 2023 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 12th, 2023 at 12:14am:
If you're going to publicly quit the Vault, the least you could do is out all of your socks.

Saying he's going to do something and actually doing it are (as history has proven) two very different things.  He's still skulking about usually disguised as corrugated cardboard or using one of his legacy accounts he didn't chone the first time around.

eighnuss wrote on Aug 8th, 2023 at 6:16pm:

I wouldn't get your hopes up.  Games how old?  And he never did anything big on the motherboards worth mentioning even once in all that time. 

Don't mind me though, just popping in to find some place to hide the next clue.

Grand wrote on Mar 11th, 2017 at 12:08am:
I'm a big believer in the old adage saw that you should never make a bet you can't afford to lose!

Welcher.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #10 - Aug 14th, 2023 at 9:38am
Print Post  
Count Dante wrote on Aug 12th, 2023 at 6:01pm:
I wouldn't get your hopes up.  Games how old?  And he never did anything big on the motherboards worth mentioning even once in all that time. 

Don't mind me though, just popping in to find some place to hide the next clue.

just to clarify i meant screenshots of dabbing on redditor retards not of game play or classic video game exploits

IP Logged

The Real Grand
Korthos Resident

Mmmm! So good!

Reply #11 - Aug 14th, 2023 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Aug 14th, 2023 at 9:38am:
just to clarify i meant screenshots of dabbing on redditor retards not of game play or classic video game exploits

Yarr.  Truth be told, the ole Admiral hardly takes port in Eberron these days.  There’s little Glory to be found in the battles of yore.  Though the Admiral is tempted to show the old Standing Stone Troll a taste of me saber!  Or at least give him a tweak on the nose for a lark.

Alas, the Admiral is still amassing his army of wee dollies!  The waters of Reddit be cruel and unforgiving!  So many of me wee dollies were lost taking down that slavers galley!  Too many of me precious dollies now be sleepin’ in Davy Jone’s locker now, laden with karma they were!

Who knows what the future will bring or what Krakens will rise out of Dark waters.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint