Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Gtar takes a break (Read 2065 times)
Yabba
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Gtar takes a break
Jul 13th, 2009 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
Hey Guys,

It's been a busy day on the DDO Forums I see. If only I could join you all.

You may have all noticed (and some of you probably haven't), that over the past few weeks I haven't been on DDO much.

I've been playing World of Warcraft, Oceanic/Nagrand.

DDO got boring and all it came down to was grinding 20th Raid Completions. All of my 6 mains and several of my alts had all the loot they needed. I even managed to have 30+ Large Scales and over 40 Large stones in reserve for making new characters. Once it got to that stage, I knew it was time to take a break.

So in 3.5 weeks I've unlocked Death Knight with my lvl 55 Druid. I also have a lvl 29 Hunter, 17 Priest & 15 Warrior.

The game is huge but the content can be a little so-so. I'm staying with an open mind until I start doing some of the big raids. Once mod 9 is released, I'll check it out with a view to staying or deleting.

I've cancelled both of my subscriptions with DDO. They run out in Oct. 2 months ought to be plenty of time to figure if i'm staying or leaving.

Take Care guys and I'll pop in from time to time.

ps. Gornn. I also found it amusing that the message board was using YaBB.

i will let everyone know now for the record if i dont grab it an my guildy doesnt want it an i dont have friend that wants it THE LOOT STAYS IN THE CHEST!. - Cavern (when he was guild leader of ER.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Re: Gtar takes a break
Reply #1 - Jul 13th, 2009 at 11:51pm
Print Post  
Aww, hope to see your sweet ass back in the marketplace soon, G!

IP Logged

Demoyn
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 2:58am
Print Post  
You'll soon realize that WoW is just like DDO except they don't even try to mask their grind.  The raids are fun, sure.  Especially the first few times you do them, but it really all comes down to whether or not you have grinded the equipment you needed.

On the other hand, at least they have some PvP to keep you interested after you get tired of raid grinding.  Of course, then you just have to spend a few months grinding out PvP gear seperately.  Sad

IP Logged

Aussie
Dragon Raider

Bite me!

Reply #3 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 4:12am
Print Post  
I hope you get tired of WOW and come back soon Tongue  Wink

IP Logged

riorussell
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
GL and have fun Gtar.  let me know if you run out of places to send your scales and stones Tongue

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #5 - May 22nd, 2017 at 4:05am
Print Post  
Sorry folx, trying to bury someone making hints.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #6 - May 22nd, 2017 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
but why?

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint