Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Taken off my crown and stepped off my throne! (Read 2774 times)
Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Taken off my crown and stepped off my throne!
Nov 6th, 2009 at 9:45am
Print Post  
I have recently dropped leadership of A&O. I am not happy about it but it has been coming for awhile and due to the lack of gaming I have been doing lately I have decided that it is best for my guildies to have the option of joining other guilds they run with or having a new leader that is on more to do some group runs and shit. With that being said I am proud to announce the NEW leader of A&O.....

ALTARBOY!!!!!!!  Smiley

I heard he already has an army of rocky's running around with the A&O guild tag on  Shocked Grin
Seeing as how I am perma banned off forums I had to let you all know here Smiley You may pass on the message on the DDO forums if you like.
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2009 at 9:46am by Babygirl »  

PMS+GPS= A crazy bitch that WILL find you! Smiley

IP Logged

Infidel
Stormreaver Piker

U can't stop me motherfucker
cuz I'm on a boat

Re: Taken off my crown and stepped off my throne!
Reply #1 - Nov 6th, 2009 at 10:11am
Print Post  
its about time.....

that is all

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #2 - Nov 6th, 2009 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
Infidel wrote on Nov 6th, 2009 at 10:11am:
its about time.....

that is all

Go fuck yourself Kyle Smiley

That is all....

PMS+GPS= A crazy bitch that WILL find you! Smiley

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #3 - Nov 6th, 2009 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
I may need to join now so I can hear the day's deals.

That's Right! Grin

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #4 - May 22nd, 2017 at 4:06am
Print Post  
tic-tac

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Sailias
Dragon Raider

Reply #5 - May 22nd, 2017 at 7:54am
Print Post  
Are you Babgygirlsone and the rest if the Babygirl stable on Ghallanda?

monk changes 2016 for president

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #6 - May 22nd, 2017 at 7:59am
Print Post  
Sailias wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 7:54am:
Are you Babgygirlsone and the rest if the Babygirl stable on Ghallanda?

It seems you are a ghost-whisperer: you trying to communicate with the dead.

Thx for joining my raise the dead campaign. Roll Eyes

The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Sailias
Dragon Raider

Reply #7 - May 22nd, 2017 at 9:00am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 7:59am:
It seems you are a ghost-whisperer: you trying to communicate with the dead.

Thx for joining my raise the dead campaign. Roll Eyes

I have played with someone named Babygirls in the last week or so, which is why the dates confuse me. I was thinking that maybe she didn't actually quit the game. Oh well.

monk changes 2016 for president

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #8 - May 22nd, 2017 at 9:52am
Print Post  
Sailias wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 9:00am:
I have played with someone named Babygirls in the last week or so, which is why the dates confuse me. I was thinking that maybe she didn't actually quit the game. Oh well.

contact her and ask her if she ever lived in Ontario...the capital of Canadia. Cheesy

Wow.

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - May 22nd, 2017 at 10:32am
Print Post  
Who are  you and how does this affect me?

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #10 - May 22nd, 2017 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
1) Wow, eight-year old thread. Nice Necro!

2) Sailias, Babygirl played on Khyber a LONG time ago. She was a Canadian nursing student who, as far as I can tell, gave up DDO as soon as she graduated from Nursing School. Again, that was a LONG time ago.
« Last Edit: May 23rd, 2017 at 1:33pm by Technomage »  

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #11 - May 22nd, 2017 at 8:21pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 2:46pm:
2) Sailias, Babygirl played on Khyber a LONG time ago. She was a nursing student who, as far as I can tell, gave up DDO as soon as she graduated from Nursing School. Again, that was a LONG time ago.

The babygirl(sp?) on Gland can't graduate her way off Korthos island without copious amounts of carrying so I doubt it's the same person.

IP Logged

Canteen Boy
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - May 22nd, 2017 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 8:21pm:
The babygirl(sp?) on Gland can't graduate her way off Korthos island without copious amounts of carrying so I doubt it's the same person.

This made me laugh out loud. Truth is funny.
« Last Edit: May 22nd, 2017 at 10:26pm by Canteen Boy »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint