Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic WTF builds (Read 6727 times)
sir_chonas
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: WTF builds
Reply #25 - Feb 18th, 2010 at 10:25am
Print Post  
I saw you running around and swinging ur Gaxe.  Wellllll, apparently our FVS German leader thought that one of our casters had waves of exhaustion.  He did not, we got the queen down to half by just beating on her.  Then everyone died.

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Feb 18th, 2010 at 5:35pm
Print Post  
sir_chonas wrote on Feb 18th, 2010 at 10:25am:
I saw you running around and swinging ur Gaxe.  Wellllll, apparently our FVS German leader thought that one of our casters had waves of exhaustion.  He did not, we got the queen down to half by just beating on her.  Then everyone died.

there is no such thing as "think what a player has" in a raid esp on epic. This is also why I loathe to run pug vods on my clerics. People think they can tank

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #27 - Feb 18th, 2010 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
sir_chonas wrote on Feb 18th, 2010 at 10:25am:

Ohhhh yeah, that one.  I was thinking of the one the following night.  I think at the end it was just Klergi and I, and once the queen took notice of him it was over... my raise dead clickies don't do much to help in that quest.

I think the only thing that disappointed me on that run is that we didn't give it another go.  Train wrecks are fun, they keep one sharp.
« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2010 at 7:21pm by Strakeln »  

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Feb 18th, 2010 at 8:55pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Feb 18th, 2010 at 7:20pm:
Ohhhh yeah, that one.  I was thinking of the one the following night.  I think at the end it was just Klergi and I, and once the queen took notice of him it was over... my raise dead clickies don't do much to help in that quest.

I think the only thing that disappointed me on that run is that we didn't give it another go.  Train wrecks are fun, they keep one sharp.

well trainwrecks keep people going for newer quests and raids. its also thru wrecks that one develop the strategies. that said, if a wreck is due to incompetence or lack of gear, it really pisses me off. i notice that a lot when i accept unknown pugs into my runs. L20s with under 300 hp and no fort. L20s not knowning their classes, ie sorc spamming firewalls in vod

worst are the types that are even able to TR. gosh! 2 times getting to L20 and knows fuck about the game. it really cheapens the game

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #29 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:02am
Print Post  

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Some of you got baited real bad in an attempt to troll him back.

IP Logged

( )
Korthos Resident

Up in you

Reply #30 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 8:53am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint