Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Posters you hate (Read 70188 times)
Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Re: Posters you hate
Reply #125 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 8:40am
Print Post  
Stormanne wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 7:58pm:

Jesus H Fucking Christ. Fucking her would be like being beaten with a pair of heavy pillows. Obviously fake, but still.

And I don't think anyone will be jizzing on her face from a tit job. I don't care how big you are, it won't reach.

Schmoe wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 9:51pm:
Fair enough.  Here's some honest feedback, for whatever it's worth:

You've spent a lot of time thinking about PnP, and you're passionate about it, and there are always people who refuse to consider things from a different point of view than the one they already hold.  However, there are a lot of people out there who may initially disagree, or be noncommittal, or whatever, but who are willing to consider what you've learned.  If you have any desire to actually share what you've learned, you need to find the people with open minds, dial back the rhetoric, and ignore the mouth breathing fuckwits.

If you just want to engage in internet flamewars, though, by all means carry on.  Smiley

Well see, the thing is that I do end up doing this. But only when I'm not on full time damage control. When multiple idiots are involved, I invariably am, as they jack each other off with lies like 'Monks are totally an appropriate way to challenge Wizards, or to do anything to anyone except provide them with free experience points and equipment.'

Ultimately I don't start dismissing people as mouth breathing fuckwits until after they actually prove themselves to be on a consistent basis. So being too busy on damage control is the only thing that ends up stopping me on the fail forums, and it doesn't stop me on a forum where people are generally competent.

As for internet flame wars, it's not my goal, but I certainly have no problem with immolating fucktards.
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2010 at 8:47am by Hi Welcome »  

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #126 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 9:41am
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 8:40am:
it doesn't stop me on a forum where people are generally competent

Let me know when you find a forum like that, I want to record it for posterity.   Grin

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Impaqt
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #127 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 10:23am
Print Post  
Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.  Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.  They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

That Reminds me..... 

Dr Firewalker makes my list.

Shocked

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #128 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 10:24am
Print Post  
Sparring with that prick has cost me at least 5 points...

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Quikster
Titan Demolisher

n00balicious

Reply #129 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 10:34am
Print Post  
woundweaver wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 9:21pm:
quik!

hi welcome

fucker  Cool

Hi Welcome

??

Youre the newb here, I just have a low post count cuz im too busy sparing in "EW are n00bs OMG" threads on sarlona.

Seriously, you guys have a metric ton of hate right now, whats up with that?

I am glad for one thing, I told Tommy this was whats going on and he blew me off, hopefully he sees the light now and you guys can address this before solid long time players start getting blow back cuz they have an ew tag.

~The Quikmeister~

IP Logged

aurora1979
Waterworks Kobold

A Toppie a day keeps the
frownies away

Reply #130 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 11:08am
Print Post  
Xatasha wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 7:14am:
wow that thread went from the OP telling an adult joke to some kids to Dysmetria telling everyone the OP is talking about sex to minors.....infractions inc

that was my fucking thread!!!

Dam he wound me up there good and proper, hands up to that!!

IP Logged

Tickdoff Tank
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #131 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 11:32am
Print Post  
I tried to defend you on that thread (Wrendd on DDO forums), but since the cube ate that thread there is no proof.

That idiot/bitch/sack of rancid muskrat feces really pissed me the hell off.  I have seldom wanted to smack a bitch so much, too bad I do not know how to find them.

IP Logged

aurora1979
Waterworks Kobold

A Toppie a day keeps the
frownies away

Reply #132 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 11:37am
Print Post  
Tickdoff Tank wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 11:32am:
I tried to defend you on that thread (Wrendd on DDO forums), but since the cube ate that thread there is no proof.

That idiot/bitch/sack of rancid muskrat feces really pissed me the hell off.  I have seldom wanted to smack a bitch so much, too bad I do not know how to find them.

I was really really annoyed lol. thanks for the defense, i think most people on there knew what he was up too but i could help letting it get to me.

I hate people who threaten online as its an empty threat but honestly, i would love to have seen him face to face and see if he wanted to call me a nonce again!

I thought it was ammusing though that the mods let it roll until i PM'd them. BOTH T&T before i got an answer.

No bloke is gonna take that shit without getting fucked off about it. winding people up is fine, i can take stick just as i give it out but theres certain things you just dont do!

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #133 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 11:37am
Print Post  
Quikster wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 10:34am:
hopefully he sees the light now and you guys can address this before solid long time players start getting blow back cuz they have an ew tag.

Already happening. Not that I'm a solid player, but I am a long time player. My monk that was in EW didn't get to run anything but EW stuff. Got declined a few times. It sucks being typecast because of your guild tag. Well except for the other guild I'm in. Being known as a drunk is fine in my book  Grin

IP Logged

Quikster
Titan Demolisher

n00balicious

Reply #134 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 11:37am:
Already happening. Not that I'm a solid player, but I am a long time player. My monk that was in EW didn't get to run anything but EW stuff. Got declined a few times. It sucks being typecast because of your guild tag. Well except for the other guild I'm in. Being known as a drunk is fine in my book  Grin

I don't think any sensible person thinks a guild of that size should full of A players.

I think a lot of the hate is unwarranted. Sure there are some nOObs there, but so what, the game is full of nOObs. I think the real issue is that some EW leadership were tooting their horns as the "best on Salorna" (is that the right spelling strake?) due to high renown.

I tried in several threads to diffuse that conception, but after Tommy told me to take a hike and EW didn't need any help, I figured they made their bed....

Being denied by association sucks but is a fact of the game. You guys both know I pretty much take the first who hit the lfm and take any newb. But I have the luxury of usually only pugging a few spots.

Anywho glad to see U2 here, now back to your regularly sceduled Vault Hate Smiley

~The Quikmeister~

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #135 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
Quikster wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 12:11pm:
I don't think any sensible person thinks a guild of that size should full of A players.

I think a lot of the hate is unwarranted. Sure there are some nOObs there, but so what, the game is full of nOObs. I think the real issue is that some EW leadership were tooting their horns as the "best on Salorna" (is that the right spelling strake?) due to high renown.

I tried in several threads to diffuse that conception, but after Tommy told me to take a hike and EW didn't need any help, I figured they made their bed....

Being denied by association sucks but is a fact of the game. You guys both know I pretty much take the first who hit the lfm and take any newb. But I have the luxury of usually only pugging a few spots.

Anywho glad to see U2 here, now back to your regularly sceduled Vault Hate Smiley

I pretty much never pug anyway, but sometimes none of my friends or guildies are on running stuff, and I want to get shit done.

I'm not worried about it, and really it may have only been twice i got denied. it probably wasn't the guild tag, but me. fuck em and feed em cake i say.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #136 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 9:41am:
Let me know when you find a forum like that, I want to record it for posterity.   Grin

Goddamnit.

When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #137 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
MysteryNotes wrote on Aug 29th, 2010 at 11:11pm:
Myr?!!?
Is that you?

No his name clearly doesn't say Myr....

PMS+GPS= A crazy bitch that WILL find you! Smiley

IP Logged

Tobril
Honourary Australian

Hi Welcome

Reply #138 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 8:16pm
Print Post  
Quikster wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 9:20pm:
Not sure if this was in response to the earlier sarlona posts, but Zergod, isnt Sergod, but it used to be, but now it isnt. So which one did you hate, the first, the current, or all of em Smiley

Now I'm confused.  Huh

Whoever played fistcrits and the Ed's is who I'm talking about.

The only real problem I have with him is when he antagonizes other players.

Case in point:

He once taunted a pair of clerics about removing curses in ToD against the wing-critter.  The clerics insisted that people not madstone so they could handle their own curses.  Zergod demanded that they just use break enchantment and let people rage/madstone as much as possible.

While I have participated in groups that used this tactic (mostly Chinese), not everyone else has done so.  He had a valid point about using break enchantment, but the two clerics were not familiar with this methods and balked at his abrasive attitude, eventually leaving the group and we dissolved shortly afterward.

Had he just chilled we would have completed just fine instead of sitting around arguing for 10 minutes and then disbanding.

Unfortunately he has trouble dealing with people in a respectful manner.
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2010 at 8:25pm by Tobril »  

IP Logged

Vanshilar
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #139 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.  Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.  They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

Crud I better stop posting then  Shocked

That post on HP testing took freaking forever to write...probably twice as long for anyone to read through it. I estimate the number of people that actually made it past the 10th line to be...around 3. Next time I should just write the first 15 lines and then leave the rest blank to save me and everyone else some time.

IP Logged

Quikster
Titan Demolisher

n00balicious

Reply #140 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 9:36pm
Print Post  
Tobril wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 8:16pm:
Now I'm confused.  Huh

Whoever played fistcrits and the Ed's is who I'm talking about.

The only real problem I have with him is when he antagonizes other players.

Case in point:

He once taunted a pair of clerics about removing curses in ToD against the wing-critter.  The clerics insisted that people not madstone so they could handle their own curses.  Zergod demanded that they just use break enchantment and let people rage/madstone as much as possible.

While I have participated in groups that used this tactic (mostly Chinese), not everyone else has done so.  He had a valid point about using break enchantment, but the two clerics were not familiar with this methods and balked at his abrasive attitude, eventually leaving the group and we dissolved shortly afterward.

Had he just chilled we would have completed just fine instead of sitting around arguing for 10 minutes and then disbanding.

Unfortunately he has trouble dealing with people in a respectful manner.

OK youre talking about Sergod. Theres a difference.

A recent history lesson for you.

Zergod is (or was, not sure if he trd) a wf'd paly. Hes currently played by Oblio (Juggles, Neutralize, Looped, Beest, Nyquil, among others). I say currently as he was originally made by Sergod. Those two had a falling out and now the toon is run by Oblio.

Yes he is abrasive. He is a solid player that cant keep his mouth shut. Hes been banned countless times and had more than one acct deleted by Turbine. I like to refer to him as too Argo for Sarlona.

Oblio can be abrasive as well however, so some people have issues telling them apart. I get along fairly well with both, though I have only run with Sergod once or twice since his most recent return.

~The Quikmeister~

IP Logged

Oeuf
Korthos Resident

Reply #141 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 3:52am
Print Post  
Can't remember the names, but we've had a couple of pathetic F2Pers on the forums bitching about how all the vets are responsible for their incompetent play, and it's our responsibility to hand everything to them so they don't suffer from penis envy.  Then they go on to tell us all that we have no clue how to build our characters. and we should be building DDO tunes like WoW tunes.

Sweet Gebus.

Cheesy

I may be on Thelanis, but I still long for Xoriat.

IP Logged

Tickdoff Tank
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #142 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 4:30am
Print Post  
Linky? 

I can not seem to find the threads you are talking about, but I also have a really SLOOOOWWWWW connection and several that I try to bring up are not working.  It would be helpful to know which ones I need to try and force through

IP Logged

Bacab
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #143 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 7:19am
Print Post  
I really enjoyed this thread...

I dislike when people muck up someone accomplishment thread or a goodbye thread...

7 Day Trial Monkey comes to mind...

IP Logged

Kalari
Stormreaver Piker

Drama Ho!

Reply #144 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 10:43am
Print Post  
Bacab wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 7:19am:
I really enjoyed this thread...

I dislike when people muck up someone accomplishment thread or a goodbye thread...

7 Day Trial Monkey comes to mind...

Hehe and thats why we have a thread calling him an asshole in "off topic" go on in and vote for what you think is most fitting for him. Oh and read his defense and about his "perfect life" It will make you choke back on bile LOL.

It's not my fault you were born one gigantic asshole..

IP Logged

liquid150
Korthos Resident

Alekx is a homo!

Reply #145 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 11:06am
Print Post  
Nullshadow wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:50am:
I must admit Squelchu got on my nerves, even when he was right. But it was mostly due to his abrasive, almost rude writing style. But hey, he and Aspenor had some really entertaining posts  Smiley

I'm glad I could oblige.

Oh, and for "competent" PnP forums, I like http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php that one. Keep in mind though that in the Min/Max forums, you'll find that people quickly taking build advice to the level of "how many tiny pieces can I shatter this game into?"

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #146 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 11:40am
Print Post  
Eh, BG is in the twilight years.

IP Logged

liquid150
Korthos Resident

Alekx is a homo!

Reply #147 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 11:42am
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 11:40am:
Eh, BG is in the twilight years.

It's better than GitP Wink

Also....fuck off. Cheesy

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #148 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 11:44am
Print Post  
liquid150 wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 11:42am:
It's better than GitP Wink

Also....fuck off. Cheesy

Anything not named Paizo or maybe RPG.net is better than GitP. Also, no you.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #149 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 1:11pm
Print Post  
Tarrant is a shitty poster.  If you still have a forum account you should ignore the piece of shit.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 
Send TopicPrint