Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 907164 times)
Sisster
Waterworks Kobold

Like Ya!!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #375 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
Yeah he GRed himself from a tempest to a AA... And now I refuse to take him in VOD's with me

WWWYIM  
IP Logged

Destiny28
Korthos Resident

Reply #376 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
Pallai wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:28pm:
Denxien
Denxien
Denxien
Denxien
and uh...

Uqk.

/agreed

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #377 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 12:57am
Print Post  
Sisster wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 3:48pm:
Yeah he GRed himself from a tempest to a AA... And now I refuse to take him in VOD's with me

I have never had any good experiences with him in grp

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

k0ukla
Dragon Raider

Reply #378 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 3:39am
Print Post  
Ruinhorn wrote on Oct 2nd, 2010 at 6:02pm:
Khrytos of Kyber pisses me off a lot.

He largely contributed to a part 1 wipe of the shroud because him and a few others insisted on portal beating with a shield. I had to ask 3 times for him to switch and he ignored me.

You would think he would have learnt from his mistakes but he ended up joining a run I was in and continued to use his shield against portals. After asking him to swap weapons and him denying he was partied with me before I felt it was my duty to explain to the party that he was a major fuck up. Hopefully a lot of them have stopped partying with him.

The best thing is he thinks he's and intimitank but only buffs to 48 intim. Pretty sure my Barb can clear that.

Theres an AA in Helpers guild that thinks his DPS is amazing as well, he's a massive wanker.

LMAO khrytos omg i joined a hound of his once, from the start ... i knew it was gonna be an epic failure and low and behold.... EPIC FAIL it was ha! regrouped with most ppl but him and the other 2 or 3 n00btards he had in the party...
« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2010 at 3:39am by k0ukla »  

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #379 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 9:52am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:35am:
Hesian- Hearing him talk makes me want to cry, and he is a hillbilly jackass.

Him and some of his guildies made their forum debut this weekend. Seems to like the Wall 'o Text approach to replies.

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=3311517&postcount=163

« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2010 at 10:10am by woody »  

IP Logged

deathtouch
Waterworks Kobold

Lay back and think of
England.

Reply #380 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 10:09am
Print Post  
woody wrote on Oct 4th, 2010 at 9:52am:
Him and some of his guildies made their forum debut this weekend. Seems to like the Wall 'o Text approach to replies.

Alas this post no longer exists.

Did you betry us? Did you betry ME? - Kerr Avon.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #381 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 10:12am
Print Post  
I still have Hessian's post live in my browser but alas not the whole thread...for everyone's enjoyment.  The 'I'm not a racist I have black friends' defense. I have seen that one before...

« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2010 at 10:13am by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #382 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 10:12am
Print Post  
I saved it and will be mailing it off to vault troll. I'll leave it up to Strak if he wants to put it up.

BTW Like the avatar Deathtouch. I just finished watching the first 4 new seasons of Doctor Who. I'm a fan now. Cheesy

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #383 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 10:20am
Print Post  
woody wrote on Oct 4th, 2010 at 10:12am:
I just finished watching the first 4 new seasons of Doctor Who. I'm a fan now. Cheesy

That show rocks...  David Tennant was f'n awesome.

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #384 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 10:22am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Oct 4th, 2010 at 10:20am:
That show rocks...  David Tennant was f'n awesome.

David Tennant was good but I'm torn between him and Christopher Eccleston's short run.  How is the new guy? None of his shows are on Netflix yet.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #385 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 10:31am
Print Post  
woody wrote on Oct 4th, 2010 at 10:22am:
David Tennant was good but I'm torn between him and Christopher Eccleston's short run.  How is the new guy? None of his shows are on Netflix yet.

Matt Smith, He's growing on me...wasn't sure at first but I like him so far. I really like the new sidekick chicky tho.  I bittorrented all of the new season as they released in the UK as they were a few weeks ahead of the US.

Quote:

IP Logged

deathtouch
Waterworks Kobold

Lay back and think of
England.

Reply #386 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 10:50am
Print Post  
Matt Smith is pretty good.  The new sidekick is awesome, a few weeks ago a lot of stuff was leaked by accident about the new season (6 next year in the UK).

Tennent was frickin awesome as the Doctor, there is also some bbc (uk) only items that were never released stateside like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWzt7cmWImY (tennent meets the fifth doctor)

In the uk we have a series of classical muscial concerts on bbc called the proms, they have done two specials one with Tennent and one a few weeks back with smith.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ9n-4UOwaI

The good thing about the new doctor is they reference back quiet a lot of the old doctors in the episodes.  You should enjoy it Smiley

Did you betry us? Did you betry ME? - Kerr Avon.

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #387 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 11:42am
Print Post  
Well, it was down to only a few from "Worth of Honor"...but
since that lovely thread - it's become the entire guild of WoH that I will not group with ever.

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #388 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 11:46am
Print Post  
Quote:
Well, it was down to only a few from "Worth of Honor"...but
since that lovely thread - it's become the entire guild of WoH that I will not group with ever.

I dont think that any member of that guild that posted in that thread did themselves a favor. WoH prolly would have been better off not posting in that thread. Grin

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #389 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 11:51am
Print Post  
woody wrote on Oct 4th, 2010 at 11:46am:
I dont think that any member of that guild that posted in that thread did themselves a favor. WoH prolly would have been better off not posting in that thread. Grin

Lol, I couldn't agree with you more.  For a minute before the others started posting, I thought ALL of them were going to be hillbilly fuckwads.  Some can actually form sentences and spell, but they're all still the same.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #390 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 12:01pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Lol, I couldn't agree with you more.  For a minute before the others started posting, I thought ALL of them were going to be hillbilly fuckwads.  Some can actually form sentences and spell, but they're all still the same.  Roll Eyes

Yep. Everyone from WoH that replied in that thread seemed to post the same Wall 'o Text. Maybe I should send Hesian a Vault link Cheesy
« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2010 at 12:03pm by woody »  

IP Logged

Gornin
Ex Member

Reply #391 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Is he like the creepy drunk uncle that rubs your knee for an uncomfortable amount of time?  I can relate.

That's 'cause you're such a tease.  Wink
« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2010 at 8:15am by »  

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #392 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
woody wrote on Oct 4th, 2010 at 9:52am:

LOl duh you didnt see my boobies rofl like 3rd in the thread outing everyone in the SS"s and the guild they were in.

But of course only like 3 people got it the rest kept asking for names and guild tag. Tards..... Then i posted the response to hesians post which i shit you not he really did say one night in party.

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1286037780

Also i got no points from that thread.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

zed
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #393 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Oct 4th, 2010 at 7:26pm:
you didnt see my boobies

Captured for posterity.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #394 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 8:48pm
Print Post  
zed wrote on Oct 4th, 2010 at 7:54pm:
Captured for posterity.

I have no issue with this, cause you didnt see them

Quote:

IP Logged

whatshisface
Waterworks Kobold

Chicks with dex represent!

Reply #395 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
Does Killingspree raise an eyebrow for any of you on Khyber? WF sorc, with a Tukaw'ish build. He seemed to not be able to listen to voice or read party chat, or just griefed, I don't really know.
He's a TR, so I don't quite know if he was just pissing about, having fun almost wiping a ToD run in part 1 and 3.

edit: I may or may not have gotten the name right
« Last Edit: Oct 15th, 2010 at 9:10pm by whatshisface »  

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #396 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 9:47pm
Print Post  
whatshisface wrote on Oct 15th, 2010 at 9:06pm:
Does Killingspree raise an eyebrow for any of you on Khyber? WF sorc, with a Tukaw'ish build. He seemed to not be able to listen to voice or read party chat, or just griefed, I don't really know.
He's a TR, so I don't quite know if he was just pissing about, having fun almost wiping a ToD run in part 1 and 3.

Killingspree Killjoy former Leader of DND Epic warlords, started out as a WF only guild then they got a bit lax. Then someone told me he demoted everyone and then left the game for a few months.

He is back now with his 1 man guild i think its called Deadliest Warrior. Personally i have never had a problem out of him although i have heard he has done some pretty Dooshy shit.

Quote:

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #397 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
whatshisface wrote on Oct 15th, 2010 at 9:06pm:

yes, his idea of fun is to grief raids. i've 3 raids griefed by him. think i posted it here somewhere

IP Logged

whatshisface
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #398 - Oct 16th, 2010 at 5:29am
Print Post  
I tried a search first, didn't find anything, wasn't sure about the nick. I am now though and griefing is what he was doing then, fucking doosh.

He's supposed to be on the judge in part 1 and I'm on jailer. He runs ahead first, straight to the jailer of course, being a rancid heap of shit.
Parrt 3, I'm on Horoth and another WF tank was found for Suulu. Of course, Killingspree starts on Horoth and doesn't fuck off when Suulu drops. As luck would have it, the healer doesn't quite get me a few times (not dazed) and I die. Killingspree now has aggro and dies a short timer later and Horoth aggro is all over the place, feels like a wipe. Leader pulls it together, tells me to try and get aggro back and just start over, with Horoth at 100% of course.
We succeeded against the odds, no thanks to Killingspree ..|.,

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #399 - Oct 16th, 2010 at 9:57am
Print Post  
That is exactly what happened in my tod before he reincarnated

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 215
Send TopicPrint