Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Shaamis' guide to not looking stupid on the forums (Read 14659 times)
Illiterate
Titan Demolisher

Yataaaa

Re: Shaamis' guide to not looking stupid on the forums
Reply #25 - Oct 27th, 2010 at 4:17am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Oct 26th, 2010 at 8:38am:
Learn your history. 

America tried to remain neutral.  After arming merchant and passenger boats to try and deter Germany from attacking US vessels, and failing, America started to get agitated and wanted war.

The president at the time was re-elected solely on his promise to stay out of the war (for the most part), so was hesitant and joining.  Fortunately, British Intelligence sent us a decoded message from Germany to Mexico.

Since you are an utter fucking moron, I will tell you what it said, in short anyways. 

Join our fucked up war and you can have all your territories back that the US took from you.  Blah blah blah. 

That was not publicized until after Germany was relentlessly killing American Vessels and the country said, "Fuck the no war policy, lets spill their blood for once".

The rest is history, oh wait, what I said was history.  Get some education you limp dicked worthless piece of fucking shit.

God gave you a brain, I highly suggest you use it for more then sucking on empty whip cream air cans. 

It seems the story you're telling us has a lot to do with "helping France" ... you never mentionned it.
Remember what we are actually talking about:
Antir wrote on Oct 26th, 2010 at 4:29am:
the French wont need our help next time. 

FYI I already knew all this.

aDifferentHandle wrote on Oct 26th, 2010 at 7:28pm:
If you are referring to a now-dead mid-europe dictator: He was an Austrian.

I know that. He was also elected Reichskanzler of Germany in 1933. That makes him a German.
A. Schwarzenegger was Austrian, now he's Governator. that makes him an American.

IP Logged

Milton
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Oct 27th, 2010 at 5:19am
Print Post  
Learn your history. 

America tried to remain neutral.  After arming merchant and passenger boats to try and deter Germany from attacking US vessels, and failing, America started to get agitated and wanted war.

The president at the time was re-elected solely on his promise to stay out of the war (for the most part), so was hesitant and joining.  Fortunately, British Intelligence sent us a decoded message from Germany to Mexico.

Since you are an utter fucking moron, I will tell you what it said, in short anyways. 

Join our fucked up war and you can have all your territories back that the US took from you.  Blah blah blah. 

That was not publicized until after Germany was relentlessly killing American Vessels and the country said, "Fuck the no war policy, lets spill their blood for once".

The rest is history, oh wait, what I said was history.  Get some education you limp dicked worthless piece of fucking shit.

God gave you a brain, I highly suggest you use it for more then sucking on empty whip cream air cans. 

Errrm... okay... well dude... you're responding to his message about World War 2... see the hitler reference of his.

However you're talking about the Zimmerman telegram which happened in World War I.

I think you both should go back and take history lessons... perhaps a 2 for 1 deal?

Milton

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #27 - Oct 27th, 2010 at 5:45am
Print Post  
I think you have help confused with saved your worthless ass.

France was about to fall, there was no hope for them.  When America joined the war, THAT is when the German line was pushed back.  Also, without Britain, France would of fallen long before America joined the war.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #28 - Oct 27th, 2010 at 5:46am
Print Post  
Milton wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 at 5:19am:
Errrm... okay... well dude... you're responding to his message about World War 2... see the hitler reference of his.

However you're talking about the Zimmerman telegram which happened in World War I.

I think you both should go back and take history lessons... perhaps a 2 for 1 deal?

Milton

Ahh shit, dont ruin my fun!  I  demand you to edit this!

Letting him continue the rant proves my original point that he didn't know what he was talking about.....
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2010 at 5:47am by Epoch »  

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Reply #29 - Oct 27th, 2010 at 7:57am
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 at 1:25am:
Get back on your dildo antir, noone cares about the shit dribbling out of your arse.

Oh look you responded, how nice.

"I'll provide the perspective"

IP Logged

Ashurr
Stormreaver Piker

C'est le bonton roulette

Reply #30 - Oct 27th, 2010 at 8:39am
Print Post  
Illiterate wrote on Oct 25th, 2010 at 5:36am:
What's with you and the French?

It is wrong to be French, I thought that to be quite simple to understand.

Now go plant me a tree, I prefer to march in the shade.

Keith Baker asks me questions about Eberron

Alekx wrote on Nov 29th, 2010 at 11:32am:
You were right, you win this round scotsman.

IP Logged

aDifferentHandle
Abbot Raider

omg, that's the funky
shit

Reply #31 - Oct 27th, 2010 at 9:47am
Print Post  
Illiterate wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 at 4:17am:
I know that. He was also elected Reichskanzler of Germany in 1933. That makes him a German.
A. Schwarzenegger was Austrian, now he's Governator. that makes him an American.

Actually, to become a candidate for being Reichskanzler, he needed to have a German Citizenship. And getting one was quite a struggle which was done by getting him a fake public officer position.

The governator has his dual Austrian/US citizenship since 1983, FYI.

That's not opinion, that's science. And science is one cold hearted bitch with a 14 inch strap on.

IP Logged

scraap
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Oct 27th, 2010 at 11:57am
Print Post  
aDifferentHandle wrote on Oct 26th, 2010 at 7:33pm:
Don't forget the nice statue with the torch.

The oversized garden gnome? That there don't stand fer murrika no more. Dangd ferriners.

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Oct 27th, 2010 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Your history isn't quite accurate as well unless you consider land lease act, transporting war supplies  on merchant ships "neutral"

FDR is a great prez, I won't detract anything from that. However, he is a very passionate and emotional person

As to ww1, US was selling military supplies and loaning money to Britain to sustain the war effort

Learn your history. 

« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2010 at 6:33pm by Aranticus »  

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Oct 27th, 2010 at 7:15pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Have you seen our First Lady?

why would the French be proud of a first lady of italian heritage?

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #35 - Oct 27th, 2010 at 7:31pm
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 at 7:15pm:

Bangability.

And that bitch be Bangable with a capital 'B'.  And she sounds like she's got a streak of the kink in her.

Bowchicawowow.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #36 - Oct 27th, 2010 at 7:36pm
Print Post  

The French should be proud of their prime ministers' tastes in both wives and mistresses.  The U.S. could avoid a lot of pointless drama if we could be cool about that kind of stuff too.  That would let us get back to the drama that actually has a point like witchcraft in the Senate and why my congressman can beat up your congressman.

fnord

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Oct 27th, 2010 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 at 7:31pm:
Bangability.

And that bitch be Bangable with a capital 'B'.  And she sounds like she's got a streak of the kink in her.

Bowchicawowow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH2HNAROaOg

edit: so they are proud that they cant find bangable french women and have to resort to banging people of other origins?
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2010 at 8:23pm by Aranticus »  

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #38 - Oct 28th, 2010 at 3:39am
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 at 6:14pm:
Your history isn't quite accurate as well unless you consider land lease act, transporting war supplies  on merchant ships "neutral"

FDR is a great prez, I won't detract anything from that. However, he is a very passionate and emotional person

As to ww1, US was selling military supplies and loaning money to Britain to sustain the war effort

Suppliers is just making money off a war.  It doesn't make you an active component in it.  Plenty of weapon dealers can tell you that. 

America saw a chance at making money, and took it.  It's not like we supplied them for free.  We were an industrial based country, we made things and sold them. 

After we joined the war, even more industry was introduced.  We out-produced everyone and everything and that is how we were able to stomp all over Germany.

Anyways, I was talking about WW I, while the real topic was WW II.

Therefore, this argument was moot, since I was proving my point that the Epitaph doosh did not know what he was talking about.  Which was stated in my reply to Miltons (?) post.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Oct 28th, 2010 at 5:17am
Print Post  
Woodrow Wilson's declaration of neutrality excerpts

Quote:
The effect of the war upon the United States will depend upon what American citizens say and do. Every man who really loves America will act and speak in the true spirit of neutrality, which is the spirit of impartiality and fairness and friendliness to all concerned. The spirit of the nation in this critical matter will be determined largely by what individuals and society and those gathered in public meetings do and say, upon what newspapers and magazines contain, upon what ministers utter in their pulpits, and men proclaim as their opinions upon the street

Quote:
I venture, therefore, my fellow countrymen, to speak a solemn word of warning to you against that deepest, most subtle, most essential breach of neutrality which may spring out of partisanship, out of passionately taking sides.
The United States must be neutral in fact, as well as in name, during these days that are to try men's souls.  We must be impartial in thought, as well as action, must put a curb upon our sentiments, as well as upon every transaction that might be construed as a preference of one party to the struggle before another.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #40 - Oct 28th, 2010 at 10:12am
Print Post  

I spent some time in this area of France.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=map+of+europe&safe=off&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Eur...
Italian and Spanish influences can bee seen throughout the region. Geographically, both adjoin France. It this area of France the actually raise, and fight bulls. This was new to me, as I thought it was a Hispanic sport. They actually have a coliseum from Roman times that is still used for bull fighting.

So, to answer your question, there are a lot of ties in Europe that would make it ok for a French President to have an Italian wife. The have boundaries that separate the countries, but in reality they are intertwined.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #41 - Oct 28th, 2010 at 10:22pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Oct 28th, 2010 at 10:12am:
So, to answer your question, there are a lot of ties in Europe that would make it ok for a French President to have an Italian wife. The have boundaries that separate the countries, but in reality they are intertwined.

When your country is the size of what Americans call states and you're a man who wears high heels, you gotta be willing to date outside your borders.

« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2010 at 10:24pm by Strakeln »  

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #42 - Oct 28th, 2010 at 10:37pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Oct 28th, 2010 at 10:22pm:
When your country is the size of what Americans call states and you're a man who wears high heels, you gotta be willing to date outside your borders.

http://thedailypump.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/sarkozyshoes_450x400.jpg

I don't know much about their footwear, but I do know you aren't getting something with a freaking ice cube in it when you go to a restaurant.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Oct 29th, 2010 at 12:46am
Print Post  

IP Logged