Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Human dark month, need advice for APs (Read 1746 times)
morningfrost
Korthos Resident

Let me think...

Human dark month, need advice for APs
Sep 13th, 2010 at 5:41am
Print Post  
I have a human dex/wis finesse monk that used to be light. I know that wind stance was nerfed was I still like to play this build.

I have tried a similar build going dark, currently level 9, and I'm planning his final ehnancements.

I have some problem with the planner, but with Ninja Spy and Touch of Death, I need to decide which human enhnancements to left out. I used to have Human Versatility III and tier II of either monk and human healing amp, and +1 to Wisdom and Consitution, too, but some of them will be necessarily left out.

What would you recomend for and endgame human dark monk? I'd like to have Wind IV and Earth IV, Void IV will be probably too expensive.

In case you haven't noticed, most of the users of this site are passive-aggressive and prefer to sit back and watch Rome burn so they can say I told you so.  (Daily WTF)

IP Logged

Nevthial
Dragon Raider

Cundalini wants his hand
back

Re: Human dark month, need advice for APs
Reply #1 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 9:41pm
Print Post  
Drop Versatility as you'll need the AP's.  I went Monk Healing Amp I and Human Healing Amp II.( It's cheapest to split the two as Monk I and Human I have the same cost)  I'd use both human stat enhancements ( one for Con to unlock Toughness III , other for Wis ,Dex, or Str )  Wind IV and Earth IV are good choices.   ( The other two I didn't spend any AP on as I rarely use those stances. Occasionally I use Ocean for save boosts. But meh.)
That's really all I have to tell ya.   Besides maybe that I personally dislike Dex builds after the cap was raised to level 14. Not enough "ooomph".

IP Logged

Zippo
Hooters

Ooooh what's this button
do?

Reply #2 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 11:31pm
Print Post  

The month of February

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #3 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 5:49am
Print Post  
I would just say fuck human.  Get it to level 20, then when half elves are released TR into one.  Grab cleric as your whateverthefucktheycallit feat.  Max healing amp (-10% since half elves only get the first two tiers) and 100% heal scrolls.  Its outfucking standing.

Half orc is overrated, they get +4 str... and thats it.  Half elf definitely wins the cake on that one.  (for self suff monk builds)

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

morningfrost
Korthos Resident

Let me think...

Reply #4 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 8:04am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 5:49am:
I would just say fuck human.

Right atm, I would like too Smiley

Quote:
Get it to level 20, then when half elves are released TR into one.  Grab cleric as your whateverthefucktheycallit feat.

Nice idea, thanks. This is my first TR, will consider it (I'm quite scared of the XP penalty, I don't have all that time).
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2010 at 8:07am by morningfrost »  

In case you haven't noticed, most of the users of this site are passive-aggressive and prefer to sit back and watch Rome burn so they can say I told you so.  (Daily WTF)

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #5 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 9:48am
Print Post  
morningfrost wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 8:04am:
Right atm, I would like too Smiley

Nice idea, thanks. This is my first TR, will consider it (I'm quite scared of the XP penalty, I don't have all that time).

1st TR is cake, its the ones after that become repetitious.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

morningfrost
Korthos Resident

Let me think...

Reply #6 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:20pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 9:48am:
1st TR is cake, its the ones after that become repetitious.

Oh, yes. I mean, I'm currently on my first TR (actually 13, XP for 15 almost capped but I like to complete all XP I can at level).

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint