Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic GS goggles for WF barb? (Read 5378 times)
Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Re: GS goggles for WF barb?
Reply #25 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
TheCube wrote on Nov 14th, 2010 at 2:37am:
Noob Comment:What quest takes longer then 11 minutes to get to the first shrine?  Oh, none of them.

Answer:Haha a lot of them. Think epic quests too  Embarrassed

Noob Comment: Who waits for clerics?

Answer: Uhh what?

Noob Comment: They can eat my dust, and you can eat my shit.

Answer: Very mature

Noob Comment: I know you are not a big believer in clickies

Answer: When did I ever say this? Who is this noob who speaks of me as if you know me?

Noob Comment: I know you are not a big believer in clickies, but thats just because you are shit player that likes to  stick quarterstaves up their arse.

Answer: Haha wow...seriously stop nerd-raging you're embarrassing yourself  Embarrassed

Noob Comment: Also, why would you want to constantly move a guard and/or hp item when you are fighting?

Answer: It's called hotswapping gear. Used by professional players (not noobs like you  Undecided) to fit your character more appropriately into quests.

If Epic quests take that long for you, you obviously are not as awesome at this game as you think.

Not many people wait for clerics, it is called self sufficiency.  Oh wait, that's right, you're to noobish to know what that is.

The same kind as you apparently.  Since it is ok for you to speak as if you  know people, yet not okay for them to insult your horrid abilities.

I fail to see how I am embarrassing myself.  I am genuinely insulting, it is a character trait.

Not many professional players hotswap their HP item.  In fact, noone I know does unless their is not any other way to work out the gear they want, which is very rare.

Once again I will say, I like to nerd-rage, don't like it? GFY

It really is that simple.
« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2010 at 3:14pm by Epoch »  

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 6:17pm
Print Post  
Hotswapping hp items can be deadly. Most players tend to put then in slots where there is less use, ie bracers until bracers of claw came out, cloak (thou the new cloak is quite nice)

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 11th, 2010 at 6:12am:
I am a nerd, and I rage.  You have a fucking problem with it bitch?

Who waits for clerics?  Ahh, wait, that is right... you.  Apparently you are under the impression I care about the other players I group with.  They can eat my dust, and you can eat my shit.

Also Mr. Superiority, then do not farm it, buy it.  If you read what you quoted, you would of seen it as a viable option.  What quest takes longer then 11 minutes to get to the first shrine?  Oh, none of them.

I know you are not a big believer in clickies, but thats just because you are shit player that likes to  stick quarterstaves up their arse.

Also, why would you want to constantly move a guard and/or hp item when you are fighting?  You wouldn't.  Why do you think people always want to know where is a good place to put them? They do not want to keep switching them for certain mobs.

In closing, I would like to say...

Hi Welcome

QFT!! All of it=Mega Win!

IP Logged

DooshCanoe
Waterworks Kobold

team killing f-tard

Reply #28 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Just a suggestion, why not make 2 GS HP items?  This way if you have to reorganize gear for < insert reason here > you would have a better opportunity to fit one of two items into place instead of working around just one.

Most here have and continue to ground the Shroud into the dirt.  With multiple alts running on revolving timers, ingredients become less of an issue.

Your milage may vary, but having multiple sets of DT Armor is not unusual, why would GS HP items be any different?

Light a man a fire, keep him warm for the night.  Light a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Nov 17th, 2010 at 7:09am
Print Post  
DooshCanoe wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 at 2:54pm:
Just a suggestion, why not make 2 GS HP items?  This way if you have to reorganize gear for < insert reason here > you would have a better opportunity to fit one of two items into place instead of working around just one.

Most here have and continue to ground the Shroud into the dirt.  With multiple alts running on revolving timers, ingredients become less of an issue.

Your milage may vary, but having multiple sets of DT Armor is not unusual, why would GS HP items be any different?

coz DT is so much easier to make not and they are not tainted

IP Logged

DooshCanoe
Waterworks Kobold

team killing f-tard

Reply #30 - Nov 17th, 2010 at 8:16am
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Nov 17th, 2010 at 7:09am:
coz DT is so much easier to make not and they are not tainted

DT is so much easier to make NOW, you mean I'm sure.  QUite positive it took my alts significantly longer to make my "ideal" set of DT armor than it took to run the Shroud 20 times.

Maybe thats not true for some of you, could be you are just one of those lucky sombitches who gets everything just right on the first crunch?

Light a man a fire, keep him warm for the night.  Light a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

IP Logged

@i@
Dirty Sock

Evading a ban XD

Reply #31 - Jun 28th, 2017 at 6:03pm
Print Post  

Quote:
No dumbass, they're mediocre. Most of the people have about 6 int in real life and chew rather than playing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint