Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Whos the Most Overated player on your Server (Read 30373 times)
MalakRevan
Waterworks Kobold

Pissing People off since

Re: Whos the Most Overated player on your Server
Reply #25 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
Helixo (in his own mind), Hesian, Medhik, and a few others I can name......

Falutin
SenorHezrou
PsionicFal
Rexzar
Leader of Foecleaver.
Yes I am a Vault Lurker and I rarely post.

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #26 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
Ruinhorn wrote on Nov 12th, 2010 at 2:51pm:
Axer isn't overated, although his belief in Barbs was misguided, he was by far the best melee on the server imo.

Personally I always thought Axer a good melee ... and good all around general player - he did (does) play a great sorc also.

Quick, Clean, Eightball, Sassy and Dimz however are a calibre above on average good melee in my opinion. Unlike Axer who forces party to attune to his style a great melee actually adjusts and plays within scope. Among them all come PvE - Quicktoes is by far the most skilled I have ever observed. Axer loses his abilities as melee when his environment – party included – is out of his control.

Being as such... I believe even though Axer's skills are  good and his characters quite uber his boasting of such leads to self-indulgence without regard for those who enabled him to get there.
« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2010 at 5:34pm by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Uhgungawa
King of the Vault

Life sucks, but she won't

Reply #27 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
Emili wrote on Nov 11th, 2010 at 8:39pm:
Are you saying you have learned a thing or tow  in ....Was that "tow" or "toe", does seem some peole have a foot fetish?

For you? I'll have any fetish you like  Roll Eyes

When I think about me, I touch myself . Psst. Canada Sucks                

IP Logged

Uhgungawa
King of the Vault

Life sucks, but she won't

Reply #28 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
And Axer sucks, along with all his wanna be clones  Grin

** EDIT - Oooo this was post eleventy one, I'z be on my way
« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2010 at 5:26pm by Uhgungawa »  

When I think about me, I touch myself . Psst. Canada Sucks                

IP Logged

Ruinhorn
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
Emili wrote on Nov 12th, 2010 at 5:04pm:
Personally I always thought Axer a good melee ... and good all around general player - he did (does) play a great sorc also.

Quick, Clean, Eightball, Sassy and Dimz however are a calibre above on average good melee in my opinion. Unlike Axer who forces party to attune to his style a great melee actually adjusts and plays within scope. Among them all come PvE - Quicktoes is by far the most skilled I have ever observed. Axer loses his abilities as melee when his environment – party included – is out of his control.

Being as such... I believe even though Axer's skills are  good and his characters quite uber his boasting of such leads to self-indulgence without regard for those who enabled him to get there.

Axer didn't need a party to run quests lol. He stood at the entrance and the quests ran themselves for him.

As for ego in DDO, the population is large enough that you can be an arse and have no major repercussions. People still partied with him and will party with the other big egos on the server.

Quote:
I am not the sort of person though to go all out at someone who is probably one of the most egotistical, chauvanistic people I've ever met though.

IP Logged

Asketes
Puppy Farmer

Perma

Reply #30 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
What ever happened to TinFalcon and all his WF/FVS goodiness?

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #31 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
Ruinhorn wrote on Nov 12th, 2010 at 2:51pm:
Axer isn't overated, although his belief in Barbs was misguided, he was by far the best melee on the server imo.

Dude couldn't make it on a walk across the Market if he didn't have two clerics strapped to his back.  As Emili mentioned, he's a skilled player until you took him out of his optimal situation (3 clerics, a sorc, and a bard following him around).  IMO, the best players are the ones that shine when the shit hits the fan.  Anyone can play well when there's a party's worth of support up their ass.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Quikster
Titan Demolisher

n00balicious

Reply #32 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
Ruinhorn wrote on Nov 12th, 2010 at 5:52pm:
Axer didn't need a party to run quests lol. He stood at the entrance and the quests ran themselves for him.

As for ego in DDO, the population is large enough that you can be an arse and have no major repercussions. People still partied with him and will party with the other big egos on the server.

Yeah if people are getting the job done well, they get a lot of leeway from most people.

~The Quikmeister~

IP Logged

Quikster
Titan Demolisher

n00balicious

Reply #33 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Nov 12th, 2010 at 6:22pm:
Dude couldn't make it on a walk across the Market if he didn't have two clerics strapped to his back.  As Emili mentioned, he's a skilled player until you took him out of his optimal situation (3 clerics, a sorc, and a bard following him around).  IMO, the best players are the ones that shine when the shit hits the fan.  Anyone can play well when there's a party's worth of support up their ass.

Thats a whole lotta ass to fit a whole party in there....

~The Quikmeister~

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #34 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
Asketes wrote on Nov 12th, 2010 at 6:07pm:
What ever happened to TinFalcon and all his WF/FVS goodiness?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tinfalcon aka Falconcry lol

that dude takes the fucking cake, he used to ruin raids on purpose by fucking shit up.
He also talking in the third person and i am pretty sure he was RolePlaying a Retard. HE wouldnt say the actual words he would combine words to make them sound like it .
SO instead of saying "i tell you all to attack"
He would say " I teal you all tack"

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #35 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
Quikster wrote on Nov 12th, 2010 at 6:23pm:
Thats a whole lotta ass to fit a whole party in there....

Well, he *is* a big ass...

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

zed
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 7:53pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Nov 12th, 2010 at 6:53pm:
Tinfalcon aka Falconcry lol

that dude takes the fucking cake

Lol, I was waiting for you to see this.  One of the most entertaining Reavers that I did was a Falconcry group.  The LFM comment said "help Falc kill big ugly get many monies, you be riddler".  People would enter the group and he would ask "you riddler?" followed by "I BITE YOU" if the guy said no.

In fact that was his contribution to the raid: emotes, "Falc fly now?" and "I BITE YOU."  When I left he was still standing by the chests /cheering and /taunting people.  Reavers is easy and boring, so that kind of thing makes it a bit more fun.  It gets old fast in ToD.

After that Reaver group, I found myself in a group with a guy that claimed to know him IRL.  He said he was a normal guy roleplaying these zany personalities.

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #37 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
Spineflayer wrote on Nov 12th, 2010 at 1:59pm:
Axer. and yes I know hes not currently playing but I am sure he will be back.

Just out of curiosity why did he leave anyway?

IP Logged

Quikster
Titan Demolisher

n00balicious

Reply #38 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 8:20pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Nov 12th, 2010 at 7:32pm:
Well, he *is* a big ass...

Never played with him, just know him from the forums. I run with Spyderwolf on sarlona that played with him a few times on Preveiw servers, Spyder told me he was good, but nothing near as special as he makes himself out to be.

~The Quikmeister~

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #39 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 9:16pm
Print Post  
woody wrote on Nov 12th, 2010 at 7:57pm:
Just out of curiosity why did he leave anyway?

I really do not know but what I do know is ... twitch movement ripped for THF yielding TWF in average lead, making his characters feel sup-par had to take away from his enjoyment. I remember testing these things on lammania because my THF barb got it much worse because she is human... the loss of speed and the broken TWF chain from that nerf at the time was more than 100+ drop in dps when placed in practice when I measured it. For someone with two heavy ladden epic barbs that had to be a smack down.

Axer's other love is his sorc... but only for the purpose of farming gear for those barbs.

Strakeln's quote ... "three cleric a sorc and bard" entails quite a statement actually...

Axer likes kill counts... I remember a gig with him round vale elite runs he kicked me from group half-way through, I did not know why... I thought I was playing as he wished did whatever he asked. He did not replace me either. A cleric sent tell to me that was because I somehow outkilled axer in running with devils, I really had no clue, personally I care nothing for who kills what as long as the bloody thing is complete.
« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2010 at 9:31pm by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Zippo
Hooters

Ooooh what's this button
do?

Reply #40 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 9:27pm
Print Post  
Emili wrote on Nov 12th, 2010 at 9:16pm:
I really do not know but what I do know is ... twitch movement ripped for THF yielding TWF in average lead, making his characters feel sup-par had to take away from his enjoyment. I remember testing these things on lammania because my THF barb got it much worse because she is human... the loss of speed and the broken TWF chain from that nerf at the time was more than 100+ drop in dps when placed in practice when I measured it. For someone with two heavy ladden epic barbs that had to be a smack down.

Axer likes kill counts... I remember a gig with him round vale elite runs he kicked me from group half-way through, I did not know why... I thought I was playing as he wished did whatever he asked. He did not replace me either. A cleric sent tell to me that was because I somehow outkilled axer in running with devils, I really had no clue, personally I care nothing for who kills what as long as the bloody thing is complete.

Oh the guy was a complete fucking tool, I seriously doubt it did, but if for some reason it did bug you I wouldn't let it bother you

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #41 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 9:33pm
Print Post  
Zippo wrote on Nov 12th, 2010 at 9:27pm:
Oh the guy was a complete fucking tool, I seriously doubt it did, but if for some reason it did bug you I wouldn't let it bother you

Oh I never had issue with him really... fact is I run other characters with him bard, cleric, monk and such with him later.

Come DDO forums while some times I disagreed with him they were many times I supported him when he was correct.

In summary Axer's biggest issue with game is he is a power gamming tweaker who is burned out on chasing what he sees as the creame of the brew. I will admit early on in this game I used to chase the brass ring myself but I realized long ago turbine is only going to move the ring again to make me reroll or TR ... I rather just play with people I like and have fun.
« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2010 at 9:42pm by Emili »  

IP Logged

Hurtzz
Korthos Resident

Fuck DDO Forums

Reply #42 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
seems from these responses
Id say that Axer is the most overated In the game

And I would never doubt Quicks piking skills

any 1 else from sarlona wanna chime in who is the most overated
Come on dont be a bitch

IP Logged

Quis
Ex Member

Reply #43 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 11:39pm
Print Post  
Soul wrote on Nov 12th, 2010 at 11:55am:
Quis is probably one of the most over rated players on the server. He's just terrible.

The truth is out. lol. Maybe if you weren't a racist prick Senchae  that would sting a little bit.
« Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2010 at 12:07am by »  

IP Logged

Quikster
Titan Demolisher

n00balicious

Reply #44 - Nov 13th, 2010 at 1:44am
Print Post  
Quote:
The truth is out. lol. Maybe if you weren't a racist prick Senchae  that would sting a little bit.

What I want to know is who is rating you guys so high? I'm not trying to say you totally suck, I just didnt know that the server thought you were so uber.

~The Quikmeister~

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Nov 13th, 2010 at 2:05am
Print Post  
Quote:

what can I say, niggers and (most)women can't play this game. THE TRUTH IS OUT.
« Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2010 at 2:05am by Soul »  

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #46 - Nov 13th, 2010 at 2:10am
Print Post  
Soul wrote on Nov 13th, 2010 at 2:05am:
what can I say, niggers and (most)women can't play this game. THE TRUTH IS OUT.

Wow racist and sexist...

We have a winner here.

Babygirl please feel free to unleash the bitch.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Nov 13th, 2010 at 2:11am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Nov 13th, 2010 at 2:10am:
Wow racist and sexist...

We have a winner here.

Babygirl please feel free to unleash the bitch.

Or maybe just a whole lotta troll... Wink But no lie most chicks suck at this game. Theyre usually just playing to make the husband happy. Their nurturing instincts cause them to play clerics and they get flustered if red bars start moving too quick and epic fail. They are also nannybots with 10 Con Female Drow Clerics with Lorrik's Shield and Full Plate always.
« Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2010 at 2:13am by Sergod »  

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Nov 13th, 2010 at 2:14am
Print Post  
Quikster wrote on Nov 13th, 2010 at 1:44am:
What I want to know is who is rating you guys so high? I'm not trying to say you totally suck, I just didnt know that the server thought you were so uber.

Abbot channel bro duh! Where ALL DA UBERZ ARE!

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #49 - Nov 13th, 2010 at 2:18am
Print Post  
Sergod wrote on Nov 13th, 2010 at 2:11am:
Or maybe just a whole lotta troll... Wink But no lie most chicks suck at this game. Theyre usually just playing to make the husband happy. Their nurturing instincts cause them to play clerics and they get flustered if red bars start moving too quick and epic fail. They are also nannybots with 10 Con Female Drow Clerics with Lorrik's Shield and Full Plate always.

Troll or no troll there is a wrong and right way to troll. Just vomiting racism and sexism to get reaction is not what makes a true troll.

I know plenty of great female players, alot of them in guild, are their bad female players ...yes but same goes for guys.

Quote:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Send TopicPrint