Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Solo Builds? (Read 14491 times)
Beol
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Solo Builds?
Reply #25 - Oct 25th, 2011 at 6:34pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The OP explicitly stated immediate TR upon 20th. It also included no statement of desire for end game.

And what does completing Amrath elite have to do with the shittiness of a character that is immediately TRing again?

True enough.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Oct 25th, 2011 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The OP explicitly stated immediate TR upon 20th. It also included no statement of desire for end game.

And what does completing Amrath elite have to do with the shittiness of a character that is immediately TRing again?

I don't see anything at all where he explicitly states that he's going to TR this character immediately, despite reading the thread multiple times trying to find what I missed.

That said, I'm not even going to bother trying to answer your stupid fucking question, since it has absolutely nothing to do with the post you quoted.  Go back and read the post, and maybe look up the word "Or," fuckwit.  Sad

IP Logged

Jizzly
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Oct 25th, 2011 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Oct 25th, 2011 at 6:38pm:
I don't see anything at all where he explicitly states that he's going to TR this character immediately, despite reading the thread multiple times trying to find what I missed.

It was there when I first responded.

Oakianus wrote on Oct 25th, 2011 at 6:38pm:
That said, I'm not even going to bother trying to answer your stupid fucking question, since it has absolutely nothing to do with the post you quoted.  Go back and read the post, and maybe look up the word "Or," fuckwit.   

I did read the post.  What does elite Amrath have to do with the shittiness of a character? Yugo pots? Cuz teh absence of those hardly makes a character shitty.

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #28 - Oct 25th, 2011 at 8:00pm
Print Post  
Halfling Sorc w/ healing marks is an easy fun solo build that needs really almost nothing gear wise on a first life; stupid easy to play if you have ever played a caster - take electric or earth to start for the first 3-4 levels & then ice the rest of the way up & you are nasty all the way to end game (*not spells mind you - the enhancements for electric & earth - so you ice savant & then your 2nd either earth or elec)

Also - if TR is your goal a pure warchanter bard 1/2 orc or human works well as you can do everything ok, perform items are easy to find and once you get to the point where solo gets tough, groups actually REALLY want a bard in them!
they require gear for endgame, but if you aren't doing that it is an easy TR

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Oct 25th, 2011 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
Quote:
It was there when I first responded.

I did read the post.  What does elite Amrath have to do with the shittiness of a character? Yugo pots? Cuz teh absence of those hardly makes a character shitty.

My post was replying to your statement that says "There's absolutely no need to go into Amrath."  Keep throwing elite in there, though.  That'd just be spiffing. 

And yes, I realize that you replied to a post that said something about elite Amrath, but your post ruled out Amrath completely.  If you meant elite Amrath, probably should have said elite Amrath.

IP Logged

Jizzly
Ex Member

Reply #30 - Oct 25th, 2011 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Oct 25th, 2011 at 8:28pm:
My post was replying to your statement that says "There's absolutely no need to go into Amrath."  Keep throwing elite in there, though.  That'd just be spiffing. 

And yes, I realize that you replied to a post that said something about elite Amrath, but your post ruled out Amrath completely.  If you meant elite Amrath, probably should have said elite Amrath. 

Still, what does Amrath (elite or otherwise) have to do with the shittiness of a character intended to TR immediately upon 20th and no expressed interest in end game?

IP Logged

Balthazar
Puppy Farmer

Time is of the essence!

Reply #31 - Oct 25th, 2011 at 9:35pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Still, what does Amrath (elite or otherwise) have to do with the shittiness of a character intended to TR immediately upon 20th and no expressed interest in end game?

Hey, just make sure you dont call oak a flip flopper, we all saw how that turned out. It wasnt pretty.

Just some friendly advice!

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.

IP Logged

Beol
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Oct 25th, 2011 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
Balthazar wrote on Oct 25th, 2011 at 9:35pm:
Hey, just make sure you dont call oak a flip flopper, we all saw how that turned out. It wasnt pretty.

Just some friendly advice!

What the hell does that mean lol

IP Logged

Jizzly
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Oct 25th, 2011 at 10:01pm
Print Post  
Beol wrote on Oct 25th, 2011 at 9:59pm:
What the hell does that mean lol

It means he likes open-toed shoes.

IP Logged

Jizzly
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Oct 25th, 2011 at 10:02pm
Print Post  
PS - I crossed this thread and another.  This thread made no mention of immediate TR upon 20th.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Oct 25th, 2011 at 11:45pm
Print Post  
Quote:

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID THAT IT IS GOING TO GIVE ME A FUCKING ANEURISM YOU FUCKING STUPID SHIT LEARN HOW TO INTERPRET THE WORD "OR" AND FUCK OFF AND DIE

I would tell you to do that OR foad, but apparently you don't understand the word.  Sad
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2011 at 11:45pm by Oakianus »  

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #36 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 12:59am
Print Post  
The first "raid" I ever two-maned long ago was on a barb with a huge amount of pots. I don't think it counts though. I was level 12 and TS is level 10 on normal. and it was just TS. It was fun though. I can really destroy things on my barb solo if I can just keep incoming heals higher than incoming damage.

"Oh hey, Supreme cleave. This looks fun. Let me try something stupid, see how far I get."

Cleave cleave cleave. Chug chug chug. Next room. Repeat.

"Oh shit, int rune. Other way then."

Cleave cleave cleave. Chug chug chug. Next room. Repeat.

"Oh shit, locked door. I really did not expect to get this far. now what?"

Then my level 11 wiz/rogue guildie logged on.
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2011 at 1:01am by JC »  

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #37 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 1:16am
Print Post  
Quote:
PS - I crossed this thread and another.  This thread made no mention of immediate TR upon 20th. 

No Shit

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Jizzly
Ex Member

Reply #38 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 6:37am
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Oct 25th, 2011 at 11:45pm:
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID THAT IT IS GOING TO GIVE ME A FUCKING ANEURISM YOU FUCKING STUPID SHIT LEARN HOW TO INTERPRET THE WORD "OR" AND FUCK OFF AND DIE

I would tell you to do that OR foad, but apparently you don't understand the word.  Sad

Less emo and more venom and you may have something Wink

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 6:57am
Print Post  
Quote:
Less emo and more venom and you may have something Wink

I'm definitely going to look toward you for lessons on what tone I should use when I'm conversing with a fucking moron.  Sad  Though maybe I should, actually.  After all, you're a native speaker.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 7:05am
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Oct 25th, 2011 at 11:45pm:

Now I understand why you like to make me mad so that I rant. It's fucking hilarious.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Jizzly
Ex Member

Reply #41 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 7:46am
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Oct 26th, 2011 at 7:05am:
Now I understand why you like to make me mad so that I rant. It's fucking hilarious.

This. It seems I'm beginning to enjoy the more subtle aspects of residency here Wink

IP Logged

Jizzly
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 7:49am
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Oct 26th, 2011 at 6:57am:
I'm definitely going to look toward you for lessons on what tone I should use when I'm conversing with a fucking moron.  Sad  Though maybe I should, actually.  After all, you're a native speaker. 

Well, you keep using the word or, but I'm not convinced you know its implications. Specifically, you seem to think or means one, but not the other. This is incorrect.
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2011 at 7:50am by »  

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Quote:
This. It seems I'm beginning to enjoy the more subtle aspects of residency here Wink

You are so clueless it is like watching a capped ranger fall in grease every 5 minutes.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

IP Logged

Jizzly
Ex Member

Reply #44 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 3:07pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Oct 26th, 2011 at 2:31pm:
You are so clueless it is like watching a capped ranger fall in grease every 5 minutes.

Does he have a feather in his cap? That can mess with your balance you know...

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Well, you keep using the word or, but I'm not convinced you know its implications. Specifically, you seem to think or means one, but not the other. This is incorrect.

Holy fucking shit.  You're so fucking stupid that it literally gives me a fucking headache to even consider thinking down to your fucking level, for the love of fuck. 

There are two different uses of the word Or, and it's PRETTY FUCKING OBVIOUS FROM CONTEXT that I meant the exclusive 'or.'  Either you're such a fucking idiot that you can't admit when you've made a blatantly obvious mistake, or you think that Hamlet was contemplating the idea of being Schroedinger's Cat, existing and not existing at the same time.  You fucking ignorant piece of dog shit.  Jesus Christ, I really hope that you find the nearest convenient fire and die in it.  Sad

IP Logged

Beol
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Oct 26th, 2011 at 4:35pm:
Holy fucking shit.  You're so fucking stupid that it literally gives me a fucking headache to even consider thinking down to your fucking level, for the love of fuck. 

There are two different uses of the word Or, and it's PRETTY FUCKING OBVIOUS FROM CONTEXT that I meant the exclusive 'or.'  Either you're such a fucking idiot that you can't admit when you've made a blatantly obvious mistake, or you think that Hamlet was contemplating the idea of being Schroedinger's Cat, existing and not existing at the same time.  You fucking ignorant piece of dog shit.  Jesus Christ, I really hope that you find the nearest convenient fire and die in it.  Sad

Get those rants out!!!  Grin jk just messing. This is quite interesting to read keep doing it!

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Does he have a feather in his cap? That can mess with your balance you know...

If you are trying to dispel the idea you are a stalker, this is the opposite of that.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Quote:

I almost forgot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkO87mkgcNo

she's Kmack's property

Quote:

IP Logged

Beol
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Oct 26th, 2011 at 6:21pm:

HA! XD

IP Logged