Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 47 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Pay 2 win (Read 274231 times)
JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Re: Pay 2 win
Reply #750 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 9:55pm:
You know the established format.  Go get a shitload of quotes and show ITG behavior that is sustained over time, then add a photoshopped image at the end.

If you want to bring forth a case, then do your legwork, counselor.  If you do, we'll give the accused an opportunity to present their case and/or own up to their alleged behavior.  Inkblack will be the judge.  If a jury trial is requested, a jury will be formed.  We'll call witnesses, experts, and I'm sure there will be plenty of objections.  We might even have to sequester the jury.

But first, you must form a case that amounts to more than a drunken accusation.  Wink

Can I be the balif? I already have the stun gun!

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #751 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm
Print Post  

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #752 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:39pm
Print Post  
There's a big difference between whining and telling you that you're full of shit. And I have no intention of leaving, though it would make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I think you're being an ass and yet think you're better than other people that act like an ass, and that's pretty pathetic. I also think it's amusing how you claim to not really care about Oak and haven't let him under your skin, and yet you remember his usual phrases, searched his posts for them, and made up an entire game - with rules - just for him. Maybe someday gay marriage will be legal in NC, so don't lose hope!

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #753 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:43pm
Print Post  

Motherfuckin balif bitches.  Ya'll BETTER behave ya'll selfs!

at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #754 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:43pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:39pm:
There's a big difference between whining and telling you that you're full of shit. And I have no intention of leaving, though it would make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I think you're being an ass and yet think you're better than other people that act like an ass, and that's pretty pathetic. I also think it's amusing how you claim to not really care about Oak and haven't let him under your skin, and yet you remember his usual phrases, searched his posts for them, and made up an entire game - with rules - just for him. Maybe someday gay marriage will be legal in NC, so don't lose hope!

Who do you think woke him up with that morning BJ?
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:44pm by Strakeln »  

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Invelios
VoD Slasher

Reply #755 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:45pm
Print Post  
JakLee wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:43pm:
Motherfuckin balif bitches.  Ya'll BETTER behave ya'll selfs!

Now your poisonous quills make sense.

IP Logged

Nancy
Ex Member

Reply #756 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:48pm
Print Post  

Dibs on defense counsel!  My qualifications:

(1) I will appear late and be drunk.

(2) I will use only alibi as a defense, paying witnesses with TP to establish that at the time of the alleged offsense, the accused was buying plat from Chinese child labor in the harbor and so couldn't possibily have been posting in the Vault.

(3) *Think* about it, if they are represented by counsel, they can't speak in their own defense and have to go through me.  Me, who, as Stainer teaches, is utterly incomprehensible.  Sweet, huh?

(4) I get that this is supposed to be amusing, and that there are several assholes here who are rather obviously annoyed/jealous that Oak is up to bat and not them, certain that they are that they are MUCH worse.  What makes this sweet is Oak's doubtfulness that he wants this type of attention.  So I will not be upset, on no, not the least bit troubled, when my client inevitably loses.  For he does not yet understand that is an honor that you should deign to pick upon him.

(5) I will use the word "boobies' liberally since that seems to temporarily sooth the savage beasts about here.

(6) I think objections just slow everything down and annoy the jury, so the prosecutor will pretty much have free license in court.

(7) Should Stainer go on trial, which I don't think he should because he is, at the end of the day, often funny, I must decline to represent him based on a conflict of interest.  Which is, you see, that I am him, my account is a dummy account and I am just Stainer trolling myself. And a lawyer who has himself/herself for a client is a fool.

(8) I could passive-aggressively make this point even longer, but this no one doubts.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #757 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:57pm
Print Post  
Quote:
(7) Should Stainer go on trial, which I don't think he should because he is, at the end of the day, often funny, I must decline to represent him based on a conflict of interest.  Which is, you see, that I am him, my account is a dummy account and I am just Stainer trolling myself. And a lawyer who has himself/herself for a client is a fool.

That's totally believable.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Elegorne
DQ Assaulter

Reply #758 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:59pm
Print Post  
Best
Fucking
Thread
Ever

Just saying  Cool....and now we return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast....

Elegorne,Wizegorne,Healegorne and some other gimp toons on Thelanis

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #759 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 11:00pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:30pm:
I debated on that.  I actually wrote "a little guide stainer threw together for you" at first but didn't want you to be inadvertently caught in the crosshairs of blubbering betty over there.  Never get between a mama bear and the anus of her favorite oak tree.

Then I tried saying "thanks stainer!" but that seemed to have the same potential.

So, thanks for the excellent guide for grace that you created long before this thread and had nothing to do with grace upon creation.

I seem to be getting caught up in this, despite your care in choice of words. This must amuse you greatly.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #760 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 11:01pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Dibs on defense counsel!  My qualifications:

(5) I will use the word "boobies' liberally since that seems to temporarily sooth the savage beasts about here.

I have not been paying attention to this thread nearly enough if Nancy is taking out her boobies.  You go girl.  As balif I better check those things to make sure they are not dangerous.

*edited to change Grace to Nancy - WTF is with you two, I can't seem to separate you - I think somewhere I heard Nancy Grace and stuck the two of you into one person.
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2012 at 11:06pm by JakLee »  

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #761 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 11:03pm
Print Post  
Nancy =/= Grace. Nancy may be taking out her boobies, I don't know. Grace is not. You should make sure to get a handle on identities if you're gonna run around with that stun gun.

Edit: You managed to catch it Tongue Would that end up an "oops, sorry for the charge"?
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2012 at 11:04pm by Grace »  

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #762 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 11:07pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 11:03pm:
Nancy =/= Grace. Nancy may be taking out her boobies, I don't know. Grace is not. You should make sure to get a handle on identities if you're gonna run around with that stun gun.

Edit: You managed to catch it Tongue Would that end up an "oops, sorry for the charge"?

I never, EVER apologize for tasering someone.  If you didn't deserve it now you likely would have deserved it later.
Tongue

I will however apologize for confusing the two of you.  I have done it tons.

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #763 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 11:20pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 8:57pm:
I saw your comment last night, it was the first thing I did when I logged on tonight, before I even saw this post Smiley

No homo, but I love you

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #764 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 9:46pm:
I see your point. I might point out I only go after other ITGs and generally don't look for trouble on my own. But whatever. It lost me mod privileges already and it didn't change anything. I AM HERE TO FUCK PEOPLE UP.

SO THATS WHY YOU LOST YOUR MOD STATUS

Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #765 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 11:52pm
Print Post  
JC wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 11:31pm:
SO THATS WHY YOU LOST YOUR MOD STATUS

He lost his mod status because when he picked a target Strakeln didn't like it went from all fun and games to cyber bulling.  You see if it's AoK, Astra, Kist, etc it's all good and a big laugh but pick a target Strakeln doesn't like and well... 

[quote author=strakeln]There needs to be a clear distinction between "moderator" and "cyber bully." [/quote]

...just like with Oak.  There have been dozens of ITG's who waltzed through here but Oak rubbed sand in the King Hypocrit's Vagina so  now it's all cool to fuck with his account and Cyber Bully him.  No moderation went to community moderation went to I'll fuck with people on a whim.  Where's that leave the Vault?  I place where people are being censored...sad days.
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2012 at 11:53pm by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Nancy
Ex Member

Reply #766 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 11:59pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 11:03pm:
Nancy may be taking out her boobies, I don't know.

LOL, no I said as defense counsel I would use the word because it's what these savages *get.*  LOL.  Now, I have no doubt someone saw the word and just read to themselves that boobies were being taken out because, well, they are men.  It's not their fault.  God made them that way.  God knows why.

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #767 - Feb 2nd, 2012 at 12:02am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 11:52pm:
..just like with Oak.  There have been dozens of ITG's who waltzed through here but Oak rubbed sand in the King Hypocrit's Vagina so  now it's all cool to fuck with his account and Cyber Bully him.  No moderation went to community moderation went to I'll fuck with people on a whim.  Where's that leave the Vault?  I place where people are being censored...sad days.

Wait, did he actually do anything to oak yet? I thought he was just fucking around so far.

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #768 - Feb 2nd, 2012 at 12:03am
Print Post  
Quote:
there are several assholes here who are rather obviously annoyed/jealous that Oak is up to bat and not them, certain that they are that they are MUCH worse.

I wonder who Nancy might be talking about?

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Nancy
Ex Member

Reply #769 - Feb 2nd, 2012 at 12:05am
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:57pm:
That's totally believable.

In this thread,
stainer wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:58pm:

I have a second account that I troll myself from.

Then I wrote:

Fuck you.  I mean me.  Why did you tell them about us?

You truly can't keep a secret.

/stainer out 

then stainer said

That he found the post incomprehensible.

Which could just be a clever ploy by him/me/us to distract you all from the reality of the situation. 

IP Logged

green00_00
Butterface

DDO Vault Failure

Reply #770 - Feb 2nd, 2012 at 12:06am
Print Post  
Quote:
LOL, no I said as defense counsel I would use the word because it's what these savages *get.*  LOL.  Now, I have no doubt someone saw the word and just read to themselves that boobies were being taken out because, well, they are men.  It's not their fault.  God made them that way.  God knows why.

you cant tell me this is not arousing.

[Color=red][Size=6][b][center]But you'll notice, not butterdick[\center][\b][\Size][\color]

Apparently I cannot figure out signatures.

IP Logged

Nancy
Ex Member

Reply #771 - Feb 2nd, 2012 at 12:08am
Print Post  
JakLee wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 11:01pm:
I can't seem to separate you

She's the smart one.

IP Logged

Invelios
VoD Slasher

Reply #772 - Feb 2nd, 2012 at 12:08am
Print Post  
Why is she pink?

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #773 - Feb 2nd, 2012 at 12:09am
Print Post  
Quote:
In this thread,
stainer wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:58pm:

I have a second account that I troll myself from.

Then I wrote:

Fuck you.  I mean me.  Why did you tell them about us?

You truly can't keep a secret.

/stainer out 

then stainer said

That he found the post incomprehensible.

Which could just be a clever ploy by him/me/us to distract you all from the reality of the situation. 

You frighten me. Not in the good way, like a roller coaster. The bad way, like a kid running out into the street.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

qwerty1234
Ex Member

Reply #774 - Feb 2nd, 2012 at 12:12am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 2nd, 2012 at 12:09am:
You frighten me. Not in the good way, like a roller coaster. The bad way, like a kid running out into the street.

Except the street is full of explosions. Explosions and knives.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 47
Send TopicPrint