Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Consumer (Read 52808 times)
Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Consumer
Nov 1st, 2011 at 7:51pm
Print Post  
Please shut the fuck up. You are a shit tier player but you talk really big.

And if you say I haven't seen you play before, I did manage to see you die 3 times in a hard Delirium and 5 times in an elite as an (at least) triple TR on Ruinhorn.

If you don't want to keep failing raids, why don't you L2P? In the mean time, keep your jaw clamped tight.

kthnxbai
« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2011 at 7:51pm by Rastelin »  

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Re: Consumer
Reply #1 - Nov 1st, 2011 at 8:13pm
Print Post  
I'm sensing a good bit of butthurt here.  Post details or we will all assume he loosened the top of your sippy cup when you weren't looking.

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 1st, 2011 at 8:32pm
Print Post  
Smiley

After Ruinhorn created a real drama thread on the forums about me I must admit to being somewhat annoyed with him.

Various friends make a point of getting back to me from time to time with reports from various quests similar to what you have stated.

WL wouldn't take you Ruinhorn? Who else wouldn't take you?

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #3 - Nov 1st, 2011 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
Ruinhorn doesn't like people talking about cupcakes in Shroud Sad Other than that I've no idea what's going on here. Moar details plz.

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 1st, 2011 at 8:43pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Nov 1st, 2011 at 8:34pm:
Ruinhorn doesn't like people talking about cupcakes in Shroud Sad Other than that I've no idea what's going on here. Moar details plz.

Ruinhorn was in that really long shroud Felgor spoke about where it was a near wipe mess and he was drinking SF pots to keep going. He talked a lot that time but most times I've run with him in recent times he hasn't said anything. I'm kind of curious. I know I can change my mind about people and want to believe there is stuff in people to like. But not liking cupcakes is a pretty serious shortcoming.

IP Logged

Calvet
Puppy Farmer

I take stroke pills!

Reply #5 - Nov 1st, 2011 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
Maybe this?

fun runs = fail runs? - DUNGEONS & DRAGONS ONLINE®: Eberron Unlimited™ Forums

Or could be something else.

Eidt: I failed my post a link dice roll.  It's in the Khyber section.
« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2011 at 8:45pm by Calvet »  

Epoch wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 at 1:22am:
You do what i do when people say I don't have to drink pots? I dot the boss and use BBs on the trash and say, " Aww shucks, im outta sp."

Quote:
Now I am a very bad cleric. I just wait like a vulture for everyone to die. 

Light a man a fire and he will be warm for the night.  Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are

Reply #6 - Nov 1st, 2011 at 8:46pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Ruinhorn was in that really long shroud Felgor spoke about where it was a near wipe mess and he was drinking SF pots to keep going. He talked a lot that time but most times I've run with him in recent times he hasn't said anything. I'm kind of curious. I know I can change my mind about people and want to believe there is stuff in people to like. But not liking cupcakes is a pretty serious shortcoming.

I think I might even still be squelched for talking about cupcakes Wink

(I really don't get butthurt about people squelching me, I know I'm an acquired taste, I spent a long time in Japan without PTT because of my set up, which I know people find annoying, and I do have a tendency not to STFU when drunk. But being squelched for cupcake related activity did make me giggle Wink )

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #7 - Nov 1st, 2011 at 8:48pm
Print Post  
Calvet wrote on Nov 1st, 2011 at 8:44pm:
Maybe this?

fun runs = fail runs? - DUNGEONS & DRAGONS ONLINE®: Eberron Unlimited™ Forums

Or could be something else.

Eidt: I failed my post a link dice roll.  It's in the Khyber section.

Learn to properly link shit.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=348731

Fucking noobs!

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Nov 1st, 2011 at 9:12pm
Print Post  
TWDiggs wrote on Nov 1st, 2011 at 8:48pm:
Learn to properly link shit.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=348731

Fucking noobs!

Smiley

I find it hard to believe that a good player can not control their aggro if they are told that they are not the tank. And if you only want to play if you can tank Consumer why not just be up front and say that straight out?

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #9 - Nov 1st, 2011 at 9:15pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Smiley

I find it hard to believe that a good player can not control their aggro if they are told that they are not the tank. And if you only want to play if you can tank Consumer why not just be up front and say that straight out?

I find it hard to believe that he could steal aggro. Seriously myddo his toon. Grin
« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2011 at 9:26pm by TWDiggs »  

Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Nov 1st, 2011 at 9:24pm
Print Post  
MyDDO is frequently wrong, there are plenty of players with good gear who are not good players, on a barb it is possible to take and hold aggro with minimal gear.

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #11 - Nov 1st, 2011 at 9:32pm
Print Post  
Quote:
MyDDO is frequently wrong, there are plenty of players with good gear who are not good players, on a barb it is possible to take and hold aggro with minimal gear.

Ok, your right. All the awesome gear in the game doesn't make you a good player; myddo Crulax and you will see that. Grin

YIM  
IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are

Reply #12 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 7:55am
Print Post  
I just want to know how he manages being double madstoned in part 3 of TOD.

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #13 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 8:08am
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 7:55am:
I just want to know how he manages being double madstoned in part 3 of TOD.

banishment is on a timer (60 seconds i believe). can swap to boots after you see it and activate clicky. get hit by horoth/orthons/sulu for 2nd.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #14 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 8:17am
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 8:08am:
banishment is on a timer (60 seconds i believe). can swap to boots after you see it and activate clicky. get hit by horoth/orthons/sulu for 2nd.

I'm always wearing my madstones when I tank Sulu if you yank him to the standard spot you are out of range and can just leave them on and switch back when he drops.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #15 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 8:36am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 8:17am:
I'm always wearing my madstones when I tank Sulu if you yank him to the standard spot you are out of range and can just leave them on and switch back when he drops.

On Sulu, that's fine.  On Horoth, if my tank gets double madstoned, I'd be annoyed.

Edit:  in a PUG.  If I know that the tank is an outstanding player and can handle the swaps in the appropriate times, then I'd be fine with that.  But that's not something that I want to count on in a PUG.  Especially with someone who aspires to be as good as Crazydamage.
« Last Edit: Nov 2nd, 2011 at 8:37am by popejubal »  

fnord

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #16 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 8:37am
Print Post  
Dude is in Efficiency...

...fail is their friend.

Well, that and griefing every other guild on the server...

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #17 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 9:09am
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 8:37am:
Dude is in Efficiency...

...fail is their friend.

Well, that and griefing every other guild on the server...

Somebody in that guild called Gawna a 40 year old fat whore. Gawna isn't 40 or fat.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #18 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 9:22am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 9:09am:
Somebody in that guild called Gawna a 40 year old fat whore. Gawna isn't 40 or fat.

omgwhiteknight

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are

Reply #19 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 9:31am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 9:09am:

I saw what you did there Cheesy

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #20 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 9:35am
Print Post  
BTW, Mauvee or whatever that called Gawna such awful things is reportedly Crazy's GF and he's been know to dual box that account.

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #21 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 9:38am
Print Post  
Wasn't in that TOD run, but...

Players from his guild like to zerg.  No offense intended but spamming supreme cleave on horoth and looking for madstone boot procs + anything else to raise str to an all time high in a pug is asking to fail.  If one chose that route to maximize hp damage, at least make sure you have two things:

1. Healing amp.
2. A person healing you that is comfortable with that pace of play.

Neglecting either is a sure way to become a soulstone. Wink

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #22 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 9:42am
Print Post  
TWDiggs wrote on Nov 1st, 2011 at 9:32pm:
Ok, your right. All the awesome gear in the game doesn't make you a good player; myddo Crulax and you will see that. Grin

Love the new Avatar Cheesy

IP Logged

Ruinhorn
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 10:45am
Print Post  
Quote:
Please shut the fuck up. You are a shit tier player but you talk really big.

And if you say I haven't seen you play before, I did manage to see you die 3 times in a hard Delirium and 5 times in an elite as an (at least) triple TR on Ruinhorn.

If you don't want to keep failing raids, why don't you L2P? In the mean time, keep your jaw clamped tight.

kthnxbai

I was in your inactive shit hole of a guild, I assumed you've seen me play. It may well have grown since I left as after my break I was surprised to see two of your guys in my Wrath of the Flame farm on Ruinhorn. I even took the time to say that I was surprised to see two of your guildies at once.

Remember the deaths being due to not being healed while fighting the renders, also remember going off on the healer for it. Further two were in the endfight IIRC where a no AC toon with large amounts of glancing blows takes agro of the trash and cannot receive heals due to antimagic. Hey we completed that run though.

After one death I never care about further deaths because the 10% is already gone along with ship buffs.

Quote:
After Ruinhorn created a real drama thread on the forums about me I must admit to being somewhat annoyed with him.

If you're the abuse lady you were being an inappropriate bitch and deserved the thread. If that behaviour is over then  I have no more problems with you.

Quote:
He talked a lot that time but most times I've run with him in recent times he hasn't said anything.

I forget names quickly and have only removed one or two from my squelch list, probably didn't even know you were there. As a result I also tend to let go of things after a week or two.

Quote:
I think I might even still be squelched for talking about cupcakes

I had a headache and squelched you for mouth spam. I forgot to take you off. If I remember which one of your toons I squelched I will take you off.

Quote:

People get annoyed if you tell them they shouldn't be tanking right off the bat?

I tested their threat in part one and recommended I should tank for them.

Quote:
I find it hard to believe that he could steal aggro. Seriously myddo his toon

A simple DPS calc shows why my toon can take and maintain agro over others. I find it depressing that so many are unaware of that.

After a while you simply know an ~ value for the DPS builds and gear put out and don't have to bother with the calc.

Quote:
BTW, Mauvee or whatever that called Gawna such awful things is reportedly Crazy's GF and he's been know to dual box that account.

Don't know or care about peoples relationships outside the game and always play with someone myself before forming my opinion, no one from the guild has ever been anything but nice to me. Not played with Gawna or at least I've not known about it if I have and wont say anything about it.

Quote:
I am not the sort of person though to go all out at someone who is probably one of the most egotistical, chauvanistic people I've ever met though.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #24 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 10:56am
Print Post  
You quote like a retard.

Quote:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
Send TopicPrint