Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Consumer (Read 53102 times)
Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Re: Consumer
Reply #50 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:19pm:
Huh

You are a fucking tool.

Also, 350hp on a 3x TR rogue isn't anywhere near "good enough." For fuck's sake. It's not even good enough on a capped first life rogue.

Oh wow, I somehow totally missed that particular paragraph of stupid bullshit.  Tongue 

I'll treat a woman just like a man in an argument, because I constantly attack men with male-centered insults that are all about their maleness and how uncomfortable it makes me to deal with men.  Oh, wait.  Wait.  Sad

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #51 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:09pm:
It's always neat to find out who the pathetic people on the server are.  Thanks for having a little coming out party, Ruinfun. 

How fast do you think I can get him to squelch me?

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Probably pretty fast since you tend to scream and overreact. You know, like women do.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Quote:

With all of your 'mouth spam?'  I give it five minutes, tops.  Tongue

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #54 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
There are so many wemmins posting in this thread, why don't I have a sammich yet?

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #55 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:33pm:
There are so many wemmins posting in this thread, why don't I have a sammich yet?

Someone's gonna get Kistilan'd!

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #56 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
From the thread . . .  http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=4154177&postcount=61

My gear provides:

+2 str madstone
6 ogre power stregnth
+2 competence to hit
+2/2 fabricators set
+4 str +5% doublestrike fabricators proc
1 damage boost
6 seeker
5 SA Tharne's
+2 exceptional strength

30% threat
crushing wave guard
earth grab guard

I'm not piling on  . . . but I don't see hjealing amp listed anywhere in any of that stuff.  What was the amp on the guy the leader wanted tanking?  That's reason enough for you not to be tanking.
« Last Edit: Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:38pm by Bigjunk »  

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #57 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
douche or not. not my concern idc

one person cant ruin a raid. not even tod.

edit* besides with spamming of intentional grief spells on the horoth tank and/or healers.
« Last Edit: Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:40pm by someguy »  

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #58 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:38pm:
douche or not. not my concern idc

one person cant ruin a raid. not even tod.

They didn't say he ruined the raid. They said lag ruined the raid. Consumer is the one claiming they all sucked. They completed with less lag just fine after he left.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #59 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:39pm:
They didn't say he ruined the raid. They said lag ruined the raid. Consumer is the one claiming they all sucked. They completed with less lag just fine after he left.

actually it was implied he was the reason for failure after reform group completed without him. even if he sucks as a tank whoever the leader intended to tank originally could have been back up.

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #60 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
It is a known fact that suck can create lag.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #61 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
Huh

You are a fucking tool.

Also, 350hp on a 3x TR rogue isn't anywhere near "good enough." For fuck's sake. It's not even good enough on a capped first life rogue.

Honestly, I'd say 350 HP on a first life capped 32 point build Rogue is BARE minimum.

375-385 HPs would be pretty good actually and 405+ would be excellent.

For a 3 Life pure capped Rogue, I'd expect 425+ HPs.

BTW...this is assuming the toon is a Drow. If a Human, Halfling, or Half-Orc, add at least 20 HPs. If a WF or Dwarf, add 40 - 60 HPs.
« Last Edit: Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:50pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #62 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:46pm:
Honestly, I'd say 350 HP on a first life capped 32 point build Rogue is BARE minimum.

not to mention i think they were running mid level quests sooo... not like that was his endgame HP. dreams of insanity wasnt it?

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #63 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:42pm:
actually it was implied he was the reason for failure after reform group completed without him. even if he sucks as a tank whoever the leader intended to tank originally could have been back up.

What is up with people's reading comprehension lately? That isn't at all what was implied. The reason they pointed out that they completed just fine without him the second run was because he was claiming they were all so gimped they couldn't manage to finish a normal ToD.

Arkat wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:46pm:

My first life capped rogue has 397 currently and will have another 40 before she TRs, and that was with a starting 14 con. 350 is pathetic.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:

IP Logged

Ruinhorn
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #64 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
Huh

You are a fucking tool.

That was level 15, my capped HP was sustained around 480 at the lowest. ~435 unbuffed IIRC.
« Last Edit: Nov 2nd, 2011 at 3:09pm by Ruinhorn »  

Quote:
I am not the sort of person though to go all out at someone who is probably one of the most egotistical, chauvanistic people I've ever met though.

IP Logged

Ruinhorn
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:54pm:
What is up with people's reading comprehension lately? That isn't at all what was implied. The reason they pointed out that they completed just fine without him the second run was because he was claiming they were all so gimped they couldn't manage to finish a normal ToD.

My first life capped rogue has 397 currently and will have another 40 before she TRs, and that was with a starting 14 con. 350 is pathetic.

No I wasn't I complained that their joking and lack of good PCs caused the failure and wasted an hour of everyone's time.

As for HP read above.

Quote:
I am not the sort of person though to go all out at someone who is probably one of the most egotistical, chauvanistic people I've ever met though.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #66 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
Consumer -
So you know, as a person that plays a healer occasionally, it is preferable to have a someone with some high ac/healing amp over a big fat dps machine tanking horoth. Not saying you had one available, but most healers will tell you this.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #67 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 3:10pm:
Consumer -
So you know, as a person that plays a healer occasionally, it is preferable to have a someone with some high ac/healing amp over a big fat dps machine tanking horoth. Not saying you had one available, but most healers will tell you this.

My worst nightmare as a healer is healing a WF Barb with no WF Healer's Friend and no Healing Amp as it's tanking Horoth.

My next worst nightmare is healing a Half-Orc or Dwarf Barb with no Healing Amp while it's tanking Horoth.

Angry Angry
« Last Edit: Nov 2nd, 2011 at 3:18pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Ruinhorn
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #68 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
Consumer -

I do know, being someone who has played a healer occaionally. Without the AC that is.

I was the only one in the group that I trusted to keep the bosses agro in one place having seen one of there selected tanks lose it multiple times before, not just to myself in other raids. I have also had other problems with so called tank that tell you to come in and DPS and you take agro. I then lose more and more DPS with them saying it will be fine and it never is, I find this to solely be a problem with WF tanks.

Imo you can always trust PUG DPS to be PUG DPS, however pug healers can be very slow on the heals and pug tanks are never really tanks, even I was not an ideal tank as everyone has pointed out.

The prestige class tanks are rare and usually do not have the gear to keep agro from anyone, it's in my experience unusual to see one in a PUG raid.
« Last Edit: Nov 2nd, 2011 at 3:22pm by Ruinhorn »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #69 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
Consumer -
So you know, as a person that plays toons that occasionally casts curative spells, ((VERY OCCASIONALLY)), it is preferable to have someone with some high ac/healing amp over a big fat dps machine tanking horoth. Not saying you had one available, but most healers will tell you this.

FTFY! Cheesy

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #70 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 3:24pm
Print Post  
Ruinhorn wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 3:10pm:
No I wasn't I complained that their joking and lack of good PCs caused the failure and wasted an hour of everyone's time.

As for HP read above.

Yes, I'm sure ALL OF THEM had crappy PCs, and that's why they lagged. It's not at all because DDO can be laggy. Lag doesn't exist in DDO.

And joking! *clutches heart and faints* In a GAME???? WTF is this having fun thing??? They should be ashamed of themselves. DDO is srs bznz.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #71 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
Ruinhorn wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 3:21pm:
I do know, being someone who has played a healer occaionally. Without the AC that is.

I was the only one in the group that I trusted to keep the bosses agro in one place having seen one of there selected tanks lose it multiple times before, not just to myself in other raids. I have also had other problems with so called tank that tell you to come in and DPS and you take agro. I then lose more and more DPS with them saying it will be fine and it never is, I find this to solely be a problem with WF tanks.

Imo you can always trust PUG DPS to be PUG DPS, however pug healers can be very slow on the heals and pug tanks are never really tanks, even I was not an ideal tank as everyone has pointed out.

The prestige class tanks are rare and usually do not have the gear to keep agro from anyone, it's in my experience unusual to see one in a PUG raid.

When I read that all I saw was, "No one is as good at me. Now suck it."

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #72 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
Consumer -

Consumer has used mathematical calculations to prove that is dps is better than yours.  And mine.  And everyone elses.  I want some calculations on how your way is better!

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #73 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
Ruinhorn wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 3:21pm:

And as soon as you are the party leader, then you get to make that call.

If you want to be the tank that bad, then put up you own LFM, you insuffereable twat.

fnord

IP Logged

Invelios
VoD Slasher

Reply #74 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
Yeah, the only one he could trust in a PUG he wasn't leading.

Maybe, following instructions is to hard?

*damn Pope ninja'd me.
« Last Edit: Nov 2nd, 2011 at 3:38pm by Invelios »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13
Send TopicPrint