Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Consumer (Read 53002 times)
Belwaar
Shroud Slacker

Re: Consumer
Reply #25 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 10:57am
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 8:36am:
On Sulu, that's fine.  On Horoth, if my tank gets double madstoned, I'd be annoyed.

Edit:  in a PUG.  If I know that the tank is an outstanding player and can handle the swaps in the appropriate times, then I'd be fine with that.  But that's not something that I want to count on in a PUG.  Especially with someone who aspires to be as good as Crazydamage.

Just put on your Mantle of the Worldshaper after a Banish, put on the Madstone boots and wait for the proc.  Once it's done, put your Anchoring boots back on and take off your Mantle for the next time you need a proc.  Cool

IP Logged

Ruinhorn
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 10:59am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 10:56am:
You quote like a retard.

Cut me to the core.

Quote:
I am not the sort of person though to go all out at someone who is probably one of the most egotistical, chauvanistic people I've ever met though.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #27 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 11:01am
Print Post  
Ruinhorn wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 10:45am:
I had a headache and squelched you for mouth spam. I forgot to take you off. If I remember which one of your toons I squelched I will take you off.

It's fine, really. I don't mind it if I'm in not STFUing mode - just hope people have the common sense to take me off squelch if I'm actually doing some sensible co-ordinating Smiley

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #28 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 11:26am
Print Post  
Wait this is the guy who couldn't solo elite OOB at level on his WF sorc right?

Case closed.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #29 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 11:30am
Print Post  
rest wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 11:26am:

Case closed.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Ruinhorn
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 11:36am
Print Post  

Thanks very much to elite raiders, has set me up for getting pally and monk past life nicely. Funny that I did die in part one, only due to bad luck though, sorry everyone. Got cursed at 200 HP in the lava.

Also have an Ann Velsings for pally in the bank I think.

Quote:

My Sorc sucks balls. I'm also by far not the best sorc player.

Quote:
I am not the sort of person though to go all out at someone who is probably one of the most egotistical, chauvanistic people I've ever met though.

IP Logged

junkyarddog
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
Ruinhorn wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 11:36am:
http://i.imgur.com/UYe9n.png

Thanks very much to elite raiders, has set me up for getting pally and monk past life nicely. Funny that I did die in part one, only due to bad luck though, sorry everyone. Got cursed at 200 HP in the lava.

GRATS......craptastic rings given to a craptastic player from a craptatic guild.

impressive

Badlass, Dysfunctiona TFC: Badlazz, Slyfoxx, Gezer Banned from all guilds..
Ohwell, Supdoc, noname, badlassie, others OMGBIZZY

IP Logged

Tobril
Honourary Australian

Hi Welcome

Reply #32 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
I feel strangely better about my life.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 12:23pm
Print Post  
junkyarddog wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 12:05pm:
GRATS......craptastic rings given to a craptastic player from a craptatic guild.

impressive

It makes me so hot when you talk about people like that.

If Consumer is really in Crazydamage's guild, then that is the best thing I've heard all day.  I booted Maevee or whoever for asking for ship buffs as soon as we filled a Shroud group and had stepped in.  He/she/it/shim sent me a tell saying I was a fat 40 year old whore and I said, "At least I'll be a 40 year old whore with a Shroud completion without needing +2 shrines."  I then got inundated with tells all in caps which I copied and pasted in partied chat that we all had a good laugh at.

Is Consumer the, "CHECK OUT MY FUCKING CALCULASHUNZ MY DPS IS UBERZ!!!11" guy?

IP Logged

Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
I was in your inactive shit hole of a guild, I assumed you've seen me play. It may well have grown since I left as after my break I was surprised to see two of your guys in my Wrath of the Flame farm on Ruinhorn. I even took the time to say that I was surprised to see two of your guildies at once.

1) I can only assume that this was over the summer when I was on break, because I have been in Ransack for over a year and a half now and I've never seen you in guild, and I would have quite a lot to say against you being accepted.

2) Are you sure you weren't booted? I know a few players who joined over the summer got booted because of their shit-tier play. I think you qualify for this.

Remember the deaths being due to not being healed while fighting the renders, also remember going off on the healer for it. Further two were in the endfight IIRC where a no AC toon with large amounts of glancing blows takes agro of the trash and cannot receive heals due to antimagic. Hey we completed that run though.

After one death I never care about further deaths because the 10% is already gone along with ship buffs.

Nope, I just remember that my single life rogue didn't die and outkilled your triple TR'd rogue with GS weapons. I actually recall having a conversation about Egred where he regretted not kicking you after the hard run.  Grin

BTW, I like the fact that you are proud that you are Crazydamage's lackey. You see, most of the real end game guilds and channels lol @ him because he can only complete when surrounded with uberly geared players.

I like Crazy enough, and I think he's a decent player. His lackey's are all terrible players though, like yourself.

IP Logged

Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 12:31pm
Print Post  

You got 2 shit tier rings, that no one wanted, big deal.

BTW, the 2 ER players that you were in your screenshot? Both of them were Ransack members for over a year. Ironic tbh

IP Logged

NotMyDDOName
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 12:47pm
Print Post  

OMG!!!!  You got a TOD ring?!?!?!?  Amazing.  I think you are the only toon with one.

Did you ever get one of those uber rare swords of shadow too?!?!?  Please post that too so I can dream about being just like you one day.

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #37 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 12:31pm:

BTW, the 2 ER players that you were in your screenshot? Both of them were Ransack members for over a year. Ironic tbh

Tried to join ER then Consumer?

Oh, you can call me a bitch lady - but in that instance where the cleric and the ranger were sniping at one another all the way and I made it clear that I wanted them to stop, I would not be a scratch on how Gawna would have shreaded them to pieces. *You* may have no more problems with me really? How gracious of you Consumer.  How condescending. LOL. You're a classic. Truly unbelievable.

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #38 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 1:04pm
Print Post  
This never happens on Ghallanda . . .

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #39 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 1:09pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Oh, you can call me a bitch lady - but in that instance where the cleric and the ranger were sniping at one another all the way and I made it clear that I wanted them to stop, I would not be a scratch on how Gawna would have shreaded them to pieces. *You* may have no more problems with me really? How gracious of you Consumer.  How condescending. LOL. You're a classic. Truly unbelievable.

I'll White Knight you anytime, Meli!  Kiss

For anyone to say that Mel is a bitch lady is a fucking pansy ass panty eater because she is one of the nicest and most gracious people on Khyber.  You obviously feel inferior for being pwned by a woman and decided to pull the bitch card.

IP Logged

junkyarddog
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
NotMyDDOName wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 12:47pm:
OMG!!!!  You got a TOD ring?!?!?!?  Amazing.  I think you are the only toon with one.

Did you ever get one of those uber rare swords of shadow too?!?!?  Please post that too so I can dream about being just like you one day.

thats standard for the guild, its leader and all members that I've run across.

good gear does not make you a good player

Badlass, Dysfunctiona TFC: Badlazz, Slyfoxx, Gezer Banned from all guilds..
Ohwell, Supdoc, noname, badlassie, others OMGBIZZY

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #41 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Some people pay big money to get pwned by a woman.

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Quote:

For anyone to say that Mel is a bitch lady is a fucking pansy ass panty eater because she is one of the nicest and most gracious people on Khyber.  You obviously feel inferior for being pwned by a woman and decided to pull the bitch card.

Ty Gawna Smiley  I would love you screaming for as well as at me any day! Smiley Cheesy

I do actually wonder if Consumer's problems with me and Tere are actually female related. In the thread that unfortunately got cubed, a number of points that he laid out so emotively were very much gender slanted.

I am not the sort of person though to go all out at someone who is probably one of the most egotistical, chauvanistic people I've ever met though. Partly because there is no point, nothing will get through to them, and partly because it just doesn't achieve anything for me or anyone else really. I think the best way to deal with Consumer really is to eyeroll and ignore him. Ruinhorn's style is going to become a byword. Who knows maybe he had a problem as a kid or something? Some of his points certainly led me to believe this may have been the case. I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt - and just work around him I guess whenever I bump into him.

And for the record I have a kind of respect for Crazydamage for coming here and leading and leading and leading raids until he gets what he wants, not being able to muscle in on the old school players. It's a kind of persistence that gets things done even if at times people don't agree with him and it may lack the flair or whatever that people look for. It's an achievement so I won't knock him or his guild for that.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #43 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
I don't think Consumer has a problem with me. I was just nattering on about cupcakes and other stuff in a normal Shroud and he didn't want to hear it. He's perfectly free to do so.

It's not like I sent him my entire stash individually or anything Wink

IP Logged

Kailiee
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 1:47pm
Print Post  
Quote:

People don't like Mel...really?  Now that shit is bananas Cheesy

If you aren't having fun in DDo why play....Some of the best fun is griefing each other during completions.  It also tests ones ability to recover.

Treating a game like serious business leads to burn out and frustration.  I will run with Mel any day because I like to laugh when I play DDo.

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #45 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:

If I pull the bitch card just how badly will you let me have it....and does it cost much?  Wink

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Ruinhorn
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 12:31pm:

So they moved onto something better, no surprise there.

What makes the KOTC ring rubbish, I was unaware that 3d6 damage is not a great help to a Pally build?

The ravager ring being 2d6 slicing and the berserker being 2 damage  .

Quote:
Nope, I just remember that my single life rogue didn't die and outkilled your triple TR'd rogue with GS weapons. I actually recall having a conversation about Egred where he regretted not kicking you after the hard run.

Ah that was the run. I had been playing with TRs all life and did not adjust my play to deal with the lower DPS and threat of the party. Although my HP was good enough for a Rogue (was at maybe 350 sustained at that point), the mobs still hit for 40+ a hit which combined with the slow healing meant death. I used madstone all throughout that life and that was the only quest were I should have kept the ability to use scrolls.  I wasn't the only one in the party to die though so kicking me would have made no difference lol. Pretty sure it was a clusterfuck in the final room.

If he wanted to kick me he should have gone ahead and done it. Fuck, I would have asked me to leave the run or I would have reformed if I thought I was to blame.

By the way you were happy to play with me on Thunderbirds in the harbour and up and were even polite. I assume you are Toof btw.

Quote:
For anyone to say that Mel is a bitch lady is a fucking pansy ass panty eater because she is one of the nicest and most gracious people on Khyber.

She clearly wasn't in that run and completely missed why what she said (screamed about being "abused") was completely inappropriate. She tried to rationalise it in the thread after as to not admit she was wrong. Thread got deleted though so there we go. Still have the pms I got from everyone though lol.

Quote:

You'll have be nicer than that to get me to give away such valuable and rare screen shots so easily.

Quote:

Fuck me that's amazing, new sig.

They were gender slanted because there are simply many gender inequalities that exist. I however will treat an argument with a woman as I would with a man, I will post my opinion and the evidence to back it up. I don't care if you might think it is sexist I simply pointed you that what you said in real life would have been laughed at if a man said it but taken very seriously if a woman did. You didn't just say it you screamed it. That kind of massive over reaction does not sit right with me.

Quote:

IP Logged

Tobril
Honourary Australian

Hi Welcome

Reply #47 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
Ruinhorn wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 1:59pm:
Yep, I should strip half naked and and use only half my class abilities to allow someone less capable than me to tank.

Looks like I got my answer right here...

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
It's always neat to find out who the pathetic people on the server are.  Thanks for having a little coming out party, Ruinfun.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
Ruinhorn wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 1:59pm:
They were gender slanted because there are simply many gender inequalities that exist. I however will treat an argument with a woman as I would with a man, I will post my opinion and the evidence to back it up. I don't care if you might think it is sexist I simply pointed you that what you said in real life would have been laughed at if a man said it but taken very seriously if a woman did. You didn't just say it you screamed it. That kind of massive over reaction does not sit right with me.

Huh

You are a fucking tool.

Also, 350hp on a 3x TR rogue isn't anywhere near "good enough." For fuck's sake. It's not even good enough on a capped first life rogue.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
Send TopicPrint