IP Logged

Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: Query
Reply #1 - Nov 13th, 2011 at 9:16am
Print Post  
apep wrote on Nov 13th, 2011 at 8:41am:
Is the Khyber community also aware of the recently discovered exploit?
I didn't notice any mention of it, which is a good thing.

DDO is Pay to Win, not Exploit to Win. Duh.

There are at least a half dozen Turbine staff who read this forum anyways.

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

blackwolfe
Waterworks Kobold

I like pie!!

Reply #2 - Nov 13th, 2011 at 10:42am
Print Post  
Me thinks something IS afoot. The tremendously low amount of high level LFMs in the last few days combined by an Argo AH that suddenly has almost nothing actually worth anything. Makes a body say hmmmmmmmm.

Blackwolfe / Blaack / Blaacker / Blaacksong / Blaackfoot / Blaackfeet / Blackjaack / Blaacklisted / RifffRafff

IP Logged

Feynman
Epic Poster

I regret nothing!

Reply #3 - Nov 13th, 2011 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
blackwolfe wrote on Nov 13th, 2011 at 10:42am:
Me thinks something IS afoot. The tremendously low amount of high level LFMs in the last few days combined by an Argo AH that suddenly has almost nothing actually worth anything. Makes a body say hmmmmmmmm.

Nah, that's just everybody rolling up monkchers now that they can basically manyshot all the time.

"Science makes godlike -- it is all over with priests and gods when man becomes scientific. Moral: science is the forbidden as such -- it alone is forbidden. Science is the *first* sin, the *original* sin. *This alone is morality.* ``Thou shalt not know'' -- the rest follows."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Nov 13th, 2011 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
Feynman wrote on Nov 13th, 2011 at 1:32pm:
Nah, that's just everybody rolling up monkchers now that they can basically manyshot all the time.

Explain pls ! Cheesy

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #5 - Nov 13th, 2011 at 7:50pm
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Nov 13th, 2011 at 7:47pm:
Explain pls ! Cheesy

Thousand stars works with bows now as long as you have the feat that lets you attack with your wisdom score instead of dex.

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #6 - Nov 13th, 2011 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
Osharan Tregarth wrote on Nov 13th, 2011 at 7:50pm:
Thousand stars works with bows now as long as you have the feat that lets you attack with your wisdom score instead of dex.

That's zen mastery Smiley

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #7 - Nov 13th, 2011 at 8:00pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Nov 13th, 2011 at 7:59pm:
That's zen mastery Smiley

That's the one.  I was too lazy to go look up the name.   Grin

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #8 - Nov 13th, 2011 at 8:05pm
Print Post  
Osharan Tregarth wrote on Nov 13th, 2011 at 8:00pm:
That's the one.  I was too lazy to go look up the name.   Grin

So you mean if I did a LR my gimped longbow smiting spec FvS from 3 lives ago would actually be good now? Cheesy

IP Logged

Feynman
Epic Poster

I regret nothing!

Reply #9 - Nov 13th, 2011 at 8:13pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Nov 13th, 2011 at 8:05pm:
So you mean if I did a LR my gimped longbow smiting spec FvS from 3 lives ago would actually be good now? Cheesy

Well, if you've got 6 monk levels to get 10,000 stars, then yea.

"Science makes godlike -- it is all over with priests and gods when man becomes scientific. Moral: science is the forbidden as such -- it alone is forbidden. Science is the *first* sin, the *original* sin. *This alone is morality.* ``Thou shalt not know'' -- the rest follows."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Nov 13th, 2011 at 10:59pm
Print Post  
Feynman wrote on Nov 13th, 2011 at 8:13pm:
Well, if you've got 6 monk levels to get 10,000 stars, then yea.

Hay, when did you get here??  How have I missed all 53 of your posts?

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Nov 14th, 2011 at 3:26am
Print Post  
apep wrote on Nov 13th, 2011 at 8:41am:
Why does JC like ponies so much?

Yes, I know you have edited it. But seriously...why does JC (and others) like ponies so much?
Moved by curiosity I watched 10-15 min. in youtube... ok, yes, they are cute if you like cute things, but  "oruchuban ebichu" is also cute....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0LaNDv2nGg

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #12 - Nov 14th, 2011 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Yes, I know you have edited it. But seriously...why does JC (and others) like ponies so much?
Moved by curiosity I watched 10-15 min. in youtube... ok, yes, they are cute if you like cute things, but  "oruchuban ebichu" is also cute....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0LaNDv2nGg

My theory is that it is a very good show that should be horrible. What people expect are one dimensional charters, pointless stupid stories, and pretty much pointless stupid everything. But the cartoon is amazing, The charters have huge and unique personalities, (except for Big Mac) and the creators of the show actually give a damn about what they are making. If it were about anything other than ponies it would not have this kind of following.

My Little Pony is WRONG. The show is the opposite of what it should be. We should hate watching it, but instead we love watching the show. This fascinates people, and eventually people come to acceptance that they love this "gay little kids show" about cute little candy colored ponies. And then the keep going and they embrace it. A cartoon changes their opinion and views so much that it fascinates them.

Often this fascination leads to obsession.

By the way. If you decide to try to take another look at the show to try to figure out what is going on, I recommend watching episode 10 Swarm of the Century. It starts out cute and girly, but that is intentionally misleading.

tl;dr liking MLP is sick and wrong. but some people *cough*4chan*cough* like things that are sick and wrong.
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2011 at 12:32pm by JC »  

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Nov 14th, 2011 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
JC wrote on Nov 14th, 2011 at 12:28pm:
My theory is that it is a very good show that should be horrible. What people expect are one dimensional charters, pointless stupid stories, and pretty much pointless stupid everything. But the cartoon is amazing, The charters have huge and unique personalities, (except for Big Mac) and the creators of the show actually give a damn about what they are making. If it were about anything other than ponies it would not have this kind of following.

My Little Pony is WRONG. The show is the opposite of what it should be. We should hate watching it, but instead we love watching the show. This fascinates people, and eventually people come to acceptance that they love this "gay little kids show" about cute little candy colored ponies. And then the keep going and they embrace it. A cartoon changes their opinion and views so much that it fascinates them.

Often this fascination leads to obsession.

By the way. If you decide to try to take another look at the show to try to figure out what is going on, I recommend watching episode 10 Swarm of the Century. It starts out cute and girly, but that is intentionally misleading.

tl;dr liking MLP is sick and wrong. but some people *cough*4chan*cough* like things that are sick and wrong.

Thanks for your answer. Somehow I thought about that answer, as it is something that could happen to me... I have watched some anime... no, I am not talking about "elfenlied" with boobs and blood. As a man, is fully okay to watch that. Some other anime for gay kiddies.

IP Logged

Feynman
Epic Poster

I regret nothing!

Reply #14 - Nov 14th, 2011 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Hay, when did you get here??  How have I missed all 53 of your posts? 

Lol, you know how sneaky I am Smiley

AWNOOOOOOOOOOOO!

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint