Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top players to avoid on Orien (Read 32804 times)
livefreeordie
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Re: Top players to avoid on Orien
Reply #50 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
Cripey wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 2:34pm:
No epic hijack

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #51 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 12:36pm:
No, it's totally clear that you are a bunch of noob gimp douches if you rate yourself.  You probably spend you time measuring your dicks and posting lengths on your forum.  Die in a fire.  You fucking useless ass fuck.

Every idiot in this place is a fucking noob. I've been on Khyber. You fuck holes are tier 3 at best.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #52 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 8:02pm
Print Post  
kickass wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 12:42pm:
We (ghallanda rerolled) are a better guild.

ill hand it to you that RG is a tier 1 guild (more credit than you'll give us, im not sure what the beef there is, maybe you just need a favorite group to measure your epeens against), but  you guys's internal issues are tearing you apart.

i like a lot of you guys, but damn... y'all fuckin up. i have nothing against RG as a guild, but waaaay too much radiation in there.

Oh Jesus Christ. GRR is the server's welcoming committee. ANYONE gets in and they are mediocre on a good day. Captain's Crew has a few good players. The rest of the guilds don't matter - there are a few great players that jump from guild to guild who I'll always appreciate grouping with.

There is no game in town besides Ravensguard.

EDIT: THACO has some great players who like to play strategically. I don't group with them often because they usually run guild-only.
« Last Edit: Jun 8th, 2012 at 11:00pm by Gunga »  

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 3:15am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 8:02pm:
there is Bacardi that jumps from guild to guild who I'll always appreciate grouping with.

Thank you Gunga..and fixed

Epoch wrote on May 22nd, 2012 at 4:46am:
I can tell by your typing that you are an uneducated fuckwit.  This explains why you think books are bad.  I bet you think school is hard and you shouldn't have to repeat 7th grade again this year.

IP Logged

kickass
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 3:47am
Print Post  
Oh Jesus Christ. GRR is the server's welcoming committee. ANYONE gets in and they are mediocre on a good day. Captain's Crew has a few good players. The rest of the guilds don't matter - there are a few great players that jump from guild to guild who I'll always appreciate grouping with.

EDIT: THACO has some great players who like to play strategically. I don't group with them often because they usually run guild-only.

GRR's recruitment policy has always been 'dont be an asshat and have a basic idea of how to play ddo'. and we STILL crush content.  i honestly think (and this is true) that you and others in RG hate GRR because we're the only ones you guys can compete with. CC is an extremely solid guild but they generally dont give a fuck about what the rest of the server thinks of them, they do their own thing and could care less about server politics. 100% agree with you about thac0.

since GRR is a bad guild, please give examples. who are our bad players? (you can count me if you like.) what about us makes us so awful? Is it the raids we wipe? because we don't wipe raids very often, and when we do it's usually because our guild raiding policy is 'bring anything you want and fuck plans, just zerg'.

c'mon gunga.... i joined an RG elite hound that was advertised as a 'smooth, easy completion' in the ReRolled channel, but we get in and wipe in record time, in an RG guild run.

was sad about it, told guildies that wow it sucked i was running a 30% pot blah blah and all anyone in guild said was 'yeah that sucks, elite hound can get crazy, sorry you guys didnt win'. not a single word about how LOL ravensguard sux at raidz lol they wiped.

so next day everyone got on our TR's and ran an elite hound for bravery bonus and finished with something like two deaths, a quick, smooth, flawless run in a raid of mainly non-capped toons.

you guys continually try to flame bait members of GRR in our raid channel lol, and our response is typically 'lol RG, that's nice Smiley tell <friend in RG> i said hi if he logs in.' then the rest of the server jumps in and starts talking trash- note that no one in GRR  ever actually talks any shit about RG as a guild. you guys just have it in your heads that we're some kind of arch nemesis or something, why, i dont know, both our guilds  run the same content with the same efficiency.

most of us are puzzled why a couple of people in ravensguard feel the need to constantly try to start an epeen measuring contest, then we just laugh it off and run our raids.

i can provide numerous examples of our accomplishments that put us at the highest tier of game-wide play, but that's not our thing lol, we just do what we do and everyone in the server sees it and respects it- except those in RG or trying to get INTO RG.

yeah, still stands though, please, if you think someone sucks in our guild, name names, link to myddo, show screenshots of anything  RG has accomplished that you think GRR would be incapable of matching or out-doing,  tell us a story about how we wiped a raid due to ineptitude. that goes for ANYONE on ghallanda, friend of GRR or not.

IP Logged

ShaleraDagen
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #55 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 5:12am
Print Post  
umm... weren't we talking about Orien? what has Ghallanda got to do with players on Orien?

IP Logged

kickass
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #56 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 5:38am
Print Post  
ShaleraDagen wrote on Jun 9th, 2012 at 5:12am:
umm... weren't we talking about Orien? what has Ghallanda got to do with players on Orien?

when talking about orien

is over raided involved in the discussion?

- if yes, then proceed.
  - if no, then no one fucking cares.

IP Logged

random110
Waterworks Kobold

Always lurking..

Reply #57 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 9:00am
Print Post  

Ravensguard is not what it once was...

IP Logged

Peechie
VoD Slasher

HellNo Kitty

Reply #58 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 10:07am
Print Post  
random110 wrote on Jun 9th, 2012 at 9:00am:

It hurts but I kinda like it!!! ~ Red m&m

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #59 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 11:40am
Print Post  
random110 wrote on Jun 9th, 2012 at 9:00am:

It's better.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #60 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 11:43am
Print Post  
kickass wrote on Jun 9th, 2012 at 3:47am:
GRR's recruitment policy has always been 'dont be an asshat and have a basic idea of how to play ddo'. and we STILL crush content.  i honestly think (and this is true) that you and others in RG hate GRR because we're the only ones you guys can compete with. CC is an extremely solid guild but they generally dont give a fuck about what the rest of the server thinks of them, they do their own thing and could care less about server politics. 100% agree with you about thac0.

since GRR is a bad guild, please give examples. who are our bad players? (you can count me if you like.) what about us makes us so awful? Is it the raids we wipe? because we don't wipe raids very often, and when we do it's usually because our guild raiding policy is 'bring anything you want and fuck plans, just zerg'.

c'mon gunga.... i joined an RG elite hound that was advertised as a 'smooth, easy completion' in the ReRolled channel, but we get in and wipe in record time, in an RG guild run.

was sad about it, told guildies that wow it sucked i was running a 30% pot blah blah and all anyone in guild said was 'yeah that sucks, elite hound can get crazy, sorry you guys didnt win'. not a single word about how LOL ravensguard sux at raidz lol they wiped.

so next day everyone got on our TR's and ran an elite hound for bravery bonus and finished with something like two deaths, a quick, smooth, flawless run in a raid of mainly non-capped toons.

you guys continually try to flame bait members of GRR in our raid channel lol, and our response is typically 'lol RG, that's nice Smiley tell <friend in RG> i said hi if he logs in.' then the rest of the server jumps in and starts talking trash- note that no one in GRR  ever actually talks any shit about RG as a guild. you guys just have it in your heads that we're some kind of arch nemesis or something, why, i dont know, both our guilds  run the same content with the same efficiency.

most of us are puzzled why a couple of people in ravensguard feel the need to constantly try to start an epeen measuring contest, then we just laugh it off and run our raids.

i can provide numerous examples of our accomplishments that put us at the highest tier of game-wide play, but that's not our thing lol, we just do what we do and everyone in the server sees it and respects it- except those in RG or trying to get INTO RG.

yeah, still stands though, please, if you think someone sucks in our guild, name names, link to myddo, show screenshots of anything  RG has accomplished that you think GRR would be incapable of matching or out-doing,  tell us a story about how we wiped a raid due to ineptitude. that goes for ANYONE on ghallanda, friend of GRR or not.

RG created the shroud. If we failed, it was to cheat you out of loot, loser.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Kannyaheals
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #61 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 11:44am
Print Post  
Osharan Tregarth wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 8:17pm:
Heh.  I've had this happen before.  Syuken(on argo, so you probably don't give a crap).  I even started a thread about it on the ddo forums that didn't manage to get locked or points or anything!

Although, when I bumped it a while later, I recieved a warning for offering to pm people his character name in my original threads. 
When I put the thread up, it wasn't an offense.  When I bumped it, they'd expanded their system a bit.

i remember that Cheesy

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #62 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 2:41pm
Print Post  
Kannyaheals wrote on Jun 9th, 2012 at 11:44am:
i remember that Cheesy

Even better, in case you missed it...  He's since denied that incident ever happened, and that I had to be mistaken on the character name. 

Someone told him that they thought my alt was skyrocket (raidi), and then he proceeded to tell me that I actually liked him and partied with him all the time, so I was REALLY mistaken about his name.

Upon questioning Raidi, that was not the case.  And he was on raidi's list of "Oh fuck no.  He's not allowed in my party."

He also has managed to reach the outstanding level of "The only person Tassy has ever squelched".

That won't really mean anything to people that don't know Tassy, but for anyone that does it's a huge fucking red flag.

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #63 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 3:06pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 7:59pm:
Every idiot in this place is a fucking noob. I've been on Khyber. You fuck holes are tier 3 at best.

Khyber has the best players in the game hands down. We also have more players than any other server, so that's to be expected.

The only problem is, you will never group with the top players because they all a) quit, b) run solo, c) run guild only.

Sounds like RG is the Efficiency of Ghallandra.  Wink

IP Logged

kickass
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #64 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Jun 9th, 2012 at 11:43am:
RG created the shroud. If we failed, it was to cheat you out of loot, loser.

jesus christ gunga lol. if i was gay, id life partner the shit out of  you.

IP Logged

Gingervitis
Korthos Resident

clean your mouth its full
of poop

Reply #65 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
Spelljammer wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 5:24pm:
If you play on Orien and you have a blacklist, squelchlist, or plain ole shitlist:  who's at the top and why? 

Try to single out the top 5 or so and I'll come back and tabulate it all up. 

Spelljammer cuz hes a drama starting little whore d-bag that has no friends and will die alone crying on his death bed that no one loves or cares for him.

seriosuly dude wtf was the point of this thread other than drama you stupid cunt bag I never had a ignore list before but guess whos the first to be on it you little cunt faggot.

clean your mouth its full of poop

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #66 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Jun 9th, 2012 at 3:06pm:
Khyber has the best players in the game hands down. We also have more players than any other server, so that's to be expected.

The only problem is, you will never group with the top players because they all a) quit, b) run solo, c) run guild only.

Sounds like RG is the Efficiency of Ghallandra.  Wink

After I blew a load in her face, your mom told me that you were a faggot and to give you a little room to express yourself. Then she went to the sink to wash my load out of her eye.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #67 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 6:58pm
Print Post  
kickass wrote on Jun 9th, 2012 at 3:32pm:
jesus christ gunga lol. if i was gay, id life partner the shit out of  you.

Do you know how cool GRR is? Their members call themselves "kickass".

That's how cool.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #68 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 7:56pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Jun 9th, 2012 at 6:57pm:
After I blew a load in her face, your mom told me that you were a faggot and to give you a little room to express yourself. Then she went to the sink to wash my load out of her eye.

Grin Eloquent as always

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #69 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Jun 9th, 2012 at 7:56pm:
Grin Eloquent as always

I knew you'd understand.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

substrate
Dragon Raider

Reply #70 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
Gingervitis wrote on Jun 9th, 2012 at 6:47pm:
Spelljammer cuz hes a drama starting little whore d-bag that has no friends and will die alone crying on his death bed that no one loves or cares for him.

seriosuly dude wtf was the point of this thread other than drama you stupid cunt bag I never had a ignore list before but guess whos the first to be on it you little cunt faggot.

Sleepsalot did it better.

Next please.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #71 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 10:27pm
Print Post  
I have to say that using the adjective "crush" to explain how easily you beat content makes me think of you as a fucking moron, no matter how good you might or might not be.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #72 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Jun 9th, 2012 at 10:27pm:
I have to say that using the adjective "crush" to explain how easily you beat content makes me think of you as a fucking moron, no matter how good you might or might not be.

I crushed your mom and left your lunch money on her night table.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

ShaleraDagen
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #73 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
Drachenfels wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 5:25am:
Youruncle (barb)/Avrakadavra (sorc)
*very complaining
*his tank has no AC
*his sorc has no CC
*getting frustrated very fast
*had a few failed runs becouse of him

And then there is Loothoar, she runs to every chest - I wouldn't be surprised if she had those gimpy chest blessing feats...

What is with Righteous Ire's recruiting anyways?

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #74 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
ShaleraDagen wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 2:13pm:
And then there is Loothoar, she runs to every chest

Roleplayers, amiright?

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged