Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top players to avoid on Orien (Read 32807 times)
livefreeordie
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Re: Top players to avoid on Orien
Reply #25 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 10:51am
Print Post  
Eso was the only character I've ever blacklisted.  Never liked to run with Massivheals (and alts) but he was always open about who he was and how he ran, so it was not much of a problem for me.

IP Logged

Merrick
DQ Assaulter

Reply #26 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 10:52am
Print Post  
Ironical the Bionicle wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 6:28pm:
Dance, Monkeys!  Dance!
/popcorn

IP Logged

Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
Ironical the Bionicle wrote on Jun 7th, 2012 at 2:24am:
OMG the "leader of the best guild on Ghallanda" is selling his account for ONLY US$1,500 RIGHT FUCKING NAOW!!!

http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/original-owner-epic-dungeon-and-dragons-acco...

Only a dipshit includes a screenshot of his character selection in the auction listing.

I don't really give a shit about G-Land, but if you do, start a thread on the G-Land forums and let Darwinism reign.

IP Logged

Drachenfels
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 5:25am
Print Post  
Youruncle (barb)/Avrakadavra (sorc)
*very complaining
*his tank has no AC
*his sorc has no CC
*getting frustrated very fast
*had a few failed runs becouse of him

IP Logged

kickass
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 5:52am
Print Post  
Ironical the Bionicle wrote on Jun 7th, 2012 at 2:24am:
Holy shit.  I never knew about this!  OMG the "leader of the best guild on Ghallanda" is selling his account for ONLY US$1,500 RIGHT FUCKING NAOW!!!

http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/original-owner-epic-dungeon-and-dragons-acco...

holy shit, last nail in the coffin for Ravensgaurd looks like. they used to be a great guild.

IP Logged

Aqualung
Ex Member

Reply #30 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 10:35am
Print Post  
kickass wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 5:52am:
holy shit, last nail in the coffin for Ravensgaurd looks like. they used to be a great guild.

Yep. Glad I left a long time ago.

IP Logged

Spelljammer
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #31 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 10:49am
Print Post  
Drachenfels wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 5:25am:
Youruncle (barb)/Avrakadavra (sorc)
*very complaining
*his tank has no AC
*his sorc has no CC
*getting frustrated very fast
*had a few failed runs becouse of him

Are you sure Youruncle and Avrakadavra are the same person?

bbqzor: "This game is, in some ways, a pile of leftover broken things."
IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #32 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 11:36am
Print Post  
kickass wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 5:52am:

Quote:
Yep. Glad I left a long time ago.

Comedy Gold right there.

Grands Superhero IRL

Or as they say in Ireland -
Derp derp derp derp. Yellow moons. Lassie.

Hordo wrote on Nov 21st, 2012 at 8:07am:
EDIT: BTW I love your post.  It reads as if English is your 3rd language behind gibberish and dipshit.

majmalphunktion wrote on Mar 20th, 2014 at 6:11pm:
what the fuck guys...

Jeesus fucking shit. This shit gets me called to the principals office.

Assholes.

IP Logged

Aqualung
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Cripey wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 11:36am:
Comedy Gold right there.

Why?

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #34 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 12:15pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Why?

Which part, did you mean Why is it funny you couldn't hack it, or why is it funny that Kickass thinks there any nails in the coffin let alone the last for the only tier 1 guild on Ghallanda?

Grands Superhero IRL

EDIT: BTW I love your post.  It reads as if English is your 3rd language behind gibberish and dipshit.

what the fuck guys...

Assholes.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #35 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
Cripey wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 12:15pm:
the only tier 1 guild

This speaks volumes...

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #36 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 12:25pm:
This speaks volumes...

It is actually really vague if you don't understand what our perception of tier 2 or lower guilds are. Is tier 2 harbor trash invite everythings? or is it a decent guild that still thinks you need more than 2-3 people for eLobs.

Grands Superhero IRL

what the fuck guys...

Assholes.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #37 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
Cripey wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 12:34pm:
It is actually really vague if you don't understand what our perception of tier 2 or lower guilds are. Is tier 2 harbor trash invite everythings? or is it a decent guild that still thinks you need more than 2-3 people for eLobs.

No, it's totally clear that you are a bunch of noob gimp douches if you rate yourself.  You probably spend you time measuring your dicks and posting lengths on your forum.  Die in a fire.  You fucking useless ass fuck.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #38 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 12:36pm:
No, it's totally clear that you are a bunch of noob gimp douches if you rate yourself.  You probably spend you time measuring your dicks and posting lengths on your forum.  Die in a fire.  You fucking useless ass fuck.

Well somewhat accurate 8============D

Grands Superhero IRL

what the fuck guys...

Assholes.

IP Logged

kickass
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
Cripey wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 12:34pm:

We (ghallanda rerolled) are a better guild.

ill hand it to you that RG is a tier 1 guild (more credit than you'll give us, im not sure what the beef there is, maybe you just need a favorite group to measure your epeens against), but  you guys's internal issues are tearing you apart.

i like a lot of you guys, but damn... y'all fuckin up. i have nothing against RG as a guild, but waaaay too much radiation in there.

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #40 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
kickass wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 12:42pm:
We (ghallanda rerolled) are a better guild.

ill hand it to you that RG is a tier 1 guild (more credit than you'll give us, im not sure what the beef there is, maybe you just need a favorite group to measure your epeens against), but  you guys's internal issues are tearing you apart.

i like a lot of you guys, but damn... y'all fuckin up. i have nothing against RG as a guild, but waaaay too much radiation in there.

Better at roleplaying maybe, a handful of good players with to many trash players that should be weeded out. That's fine that's your thing everyone needs a  home I guess.

We don't have internal issues cuz we kick fuckers that can't hack it and don't leave on their own, years later it still works.

Look GRR has the same issue CC has, some players i'd take into any group/raid and some I wouldn't run a korthos casual on who also happen to wear their feelings on their sleeves.

We build allot of hate from so many applicants that get rejected and from infiltrating your chat channels for great tom fuckery.  - EDIT - I forgot to mention the boat, so many ass hurt players that we don't invite to our boat God that is fun.

We Gunga, so there is that  >
« Last Edit: Jun 8th, 2012 at 1:03pm by Cripey »  

Grands Superhero IRL

what the fuck guys...

Assholes.

IP Logged

kickass
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
Cripey wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 1:01pm:
Better at roleplaying maybe, a handful of good players with to many trash players that should be weeded out. That's fine that's your thing everyone needs a  home I guess.

We don't have internal issues cuz we kick fuckers that can't hack it and don't leave on their own, years later it still works.

Look GRR has the same issue CC has, some players i'd take into any group/raid and some I wouldn't run a korthos casual on who also happen to wear their feelings on their sleeves.

We build allot of hate from so many applicants that get rejected and from infiltrating your chat channels for great tom fuckery.  - EDIT - I forgot to mention the boat, so many ass hurt players that we don't invite to our boat God that is fun.

We Gunga, so there is that  >http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Smoak.png

i was pretty gimpy myself when i first joined GRR, but rocka told me it's a diverse guild when i first joined, and it didnt take me long to become higher tier in server standards, im still more middle of the pack by GRR standards. CC's A team is definitely top tier, while we're on that subject, they have a wider 'range' of players in their guild, but remember CC used to be a tier 3 or 4 guild and got their shit together (after a couple of meltdowns) and now they're as efficient as any guild at Crushing It.

'only need three or four people to finish elob'

hell if GRR is a few good players with a bunch of korthos noobs, then we apparently agree with this statement, every time we do a guild elob run. unless you straight up 4 manned the raid on epic, which would be very impressive indeed.

im comfortable taking any 11 other members of GRR, on any class with no specific 'set up' as far as building the raid goes, and im confident we'll get a completion in any raid. im not stroking our epeen or anything, im just saying, we're a much better guild than people imagine we are. (well, people in RG, the rest of the server except people who are trying to get into RG or got denied from GRR tend to agree that we're up there.)

and let's not forget that one of the main reasons rerolled channel's so fucked, is a couple people took the initiative to find ssome 'new blood' for the channel in the harbor lol
« Last Edit: Jun 8th, 2012 at 1:14pm by kickass »  

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
I (The solo Barbarian Beast) am better than GRR,RG and fucking Clan Skullcrasher combined!

Tier 1 guilds in Gland? Muhahahaha

Its the worst server or the second worst if you count  Wayfinder as one.

The only reason for someone to play in that fucking server is that Bacardiguy,he is a true jewel in the dirt and everyone that had the honor to be in the same group/raid with him loved his at first sight.

Its not about who is the bestamest of the best its all about ePeenises,Prestige (Because everynoobs dream is one day to join a guild) and who can justify his Elitist Behavior.

Plz dont hate me and keep sharing your exploitz with meh Sad

Epoch wrote on May 22nd, 2012 at 4:46am:
I can tell by your typing that you are an uneducated fuckwit.  This explains why you think books are bad.  I bet you think school is hard and you shouldn't have to repeat 7th grade again this year.

IP Logged

kickass
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
and while we're on that note, what the FUCK is up with kegor selling RG leadership and his account? kegor was an awesome guy and i know he was doing real life stuff lately, but.... that was a shocker. if it's taken for face value, it seems like a really unclassy way to make an exit from the game.

i seriously hope that at least guild leadership will be passed and kegor removed from the guild if someone buys the account, otherwise holy shit.

i dont think anyone will buy it though, i mean, kegor's account is solid, but it's not 1500 dollars worth of DDO solid.

IP Logged

Aqualung
Ex Member

Reply #44 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
Cripey wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 12:15pm:
Which part, did you mean Why is it funny you couldn't hack it,

Lol. Why don't you tell us all what my guildie and me couldn't hack since you know it all.

Quote:
the only tier 1 guild on Ghallanda?

You keep telling your self that. You aren't the only tier one guild. GRR, CC, THAC0 are also, just to name a few.

IP Logged

Aqualung
Ex Member

Reply #45 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 1:43pm
Print Post  
Bacardi wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 1:13pm:
I (The solo Barbarian Beast) am better than GRR,RG and fucking Clan Skullcrasher combined!

Tier 1 guilds in Gland? Muhahahaha

Its the worst server or the second worst if you count  Wayfinder as one.

The only reason for someone to play in that fucking server is that Bacardiguy,he is a true jewel in the dirt and everyone that had the honor to be in the same group/raid with him loved his at first sight.

Its not about who is the bestamest of the best its all about ePeenises,Prestige (Because everynoobs dream is one day to join a guild) and who can justify his Elitist Behavior.

Plz dont hate me and keep sharing your exploitz with meh http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Smoak.png

Does anyone else hear that buzzing noise in the background?

IP Logged

Aqualung
Ex Member

Reply #46 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Cripey wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 1:01pm:

I think you need to take a closer look at your own roster then.

Quote:

Lol.

Quote:
We build allot of hate from so many applicants that get rejected and from infiltrating your chat channels for great tom fuckery. 

You keep telling your self that. Maybe it will be true one day

Quote:
EDIT - I forgot to mention the boat, so many ass hurt players that we don't invite to our boat God that is fun.

Who cares? Certainly not anyone here.

Quote:
We Gunga, so there is that  >http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Smoak.png

We Gunga? Yeah, Gunga is in RG, and Gunga is pretty cool, just wish he would pick a server and stay on it.

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
Quote:
THAC0

Nuff said...

The buzzing wont stop...arghhhhhh

Epoch wrote on May 22nd, 2012 at 4:46am:
I can tell by your typing that you are an uneducated fuckwit.  This explains why you think books are bad.  I bet you think school is hard and you shouldn't have to repeat 7th grade again this year.

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
Is Ghallanda a guild on Orien? I'm kinda lost here Huh

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #49 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
sweez wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 2:14pm:
Is Ghallanda a guild on Orien? I'm kinda lost here Huh

No epic hijack, altho you could tie it together with over raided being led by RG player who invaded orien when it opened. I miss you Aelo QQ.

Grands Superhero IRL

what the fuck guys...

Assholes.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Send TopicPrint