Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Lammania Release Notes Are Up! (Read 8652 times)
Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Re: Lammania Release Notes Are Up!
Reply #25 - Jul 8th, 2012 at 3:26am
Print Post  
Deeds wrote on Jul 7th, 2012 at 4:39pm:
Flav, heal and mass heal only get 50% from spell power items. If you turn exalted angel off and revert to your pre-u14 gearset, you should be able to see the difference.

Personally I dont see it as game breaking seeing as all other healing (aura, cures etc) have been buffed.

Try with some other items instead of generic spell powah items. You'll see the difference.

I did see the difference ( that is healing better ) before I went to talk to a Fatespinner. So no Exalted Angel involved. and I won't even talk about gear-set, as I haven't changed any item. Actually I haven't changed any item since I replaced a generic dex +6 ring by a tier 3 Cove ring.

And as I've said : it pains me to have to agree with Shade, but this time he seems to be right. At least in the case of my character he seems to be right.
« Last Edit: Jul 8th, 2012 at 3:28am by Flav »  

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Re: Lammania Release Notes Are Up!
Reply #26 - Jul 8th, 2012 at 5:40am
Print Post  
It doesn't seem too horrendous on my main, even before taking the Exalted Angel boosts. She's a Superior Soul longsword build - and the only spell boost item I have is what used to be a Sup Potency VI cove hat. Having said that, I mainly use her for soloing and she's not got fucktons of HP, so it fills her up anyway.

I rarely if ever PUG her, but I think I'll be trying to get the priestess dagger with improve paralyse on it, and swap that for my Epic Timeblade and plonk an Alchemist's Crown on my head if I don't feel I have enough oomph in PUGs.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint